I am your ruler now.

A friendly place for friendly people where we all play nice and share.

Moderator: Colette

Forum rules
Play nice with n00bs in the New People threads. Save the abuse, trolling, and pr0n for everywhere else.

Re: I am your ruler now.

Postby sjosten » Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:32 pm

I thought we were only supposed to psycholgically tear people apart in Thunderdumb.
Han Solo wrote: Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side kid.
sjosten
Minifig

Postby Warhead » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:29 pm

WHAT MADNESS IS THIS!!!

...sounds like containment to me... FREEDUMMMMMM!!!!

So, like I can't go off on a paint seering rant of epic proportions anywhere but in Thunderdum?.. no matter the provocation? What the hell have you lot been doing while I was away? Where are the nightly Dramatorial Battles to the death? are the n00bs still being thrown to the Grammar Piltogg's or Flamed at the stake?.. tell me we still have the teen angst! Please! Without THAT there would be no entertainment at all... we'd have to... *ulp* build Lego stuff and post pictures!!! Oh the Humanities!!! :shock:
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby Tzan » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:59 pm

It started here:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=9760

At one point Mike was re-jiggering the Main web site and it was gone for a few weeks.
Which lead to this:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9643
Tzan
Pooplord

Postby Predator » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:15 am

It's actually still there, but not in New People Start here.
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)

Get Him!!!! :fist:

This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
Predator
Jaw-Jaw

Postby The Shadowscythe » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:23 am

Warhead wrote:Image
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS!!!

So, like I can't go off on a paint seering rant of epic proportions anywhere but in Thunderdum?.. no matter the provocation? What the hell have you lot been doing while I was away? Where are the nightly Dramatorial Battles to the death? are the n00bs still being thrown to the Grammar Piltogg's or Flamed at the stake?.. tell me we still have the teen angst! Please! Without THAT there would be no entertainment at all... we'd have to... *ulp* build Lego stuff and post pictures!!! Oh the Humanities!!! :shock:

Well let me put it in a way that would make sence to you Warshed . . .

We start off by being all nice and friendly and troll free - thus drawing them into a false sense of security - and then over time we draw them deeper and deeper into the net.

Then, we throw them into thunderdumb and close the net, and then we snuggle their puny little minds for everything we can drain from their gray matter until we leave them as beaten and battered husks - empty shells of the human beings they used to be.

And then theres the lego . . . not sure how that fits into the plan, but it does . . . somewhere . . .

:trap:

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.

Postby Whiteagle » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:54 pm

The Shadowscythe wrote:
Warhead wrote:Image
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS!!!

Well let me put it in a way that would make sence to you Warshed . . .

We start off by being all nice and friendly and troll free - thus drawing them into a false sense of security - and then over time we draw them deeper and deeper into the net.

Then, we throw them into thunderdumb and close the net, and then we snuggle their puny little minds for everything we can drain from their gray matter until we leave them as beaten and battered husks - empty shells of the human beings they used to be.

And then theres the lego . . . not sure how that fits into the plan, but it does . . . somewhere . . .

:trap:

Easy, after we broken them they will have no uses for their Lego!
Whiteagle
Mega Blok

Postby stubby » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:48 pm

Warhead wrote:...so, what happened? :phil:

Dunno, so far it's been pretty dull. Colette kept acting like he would really whip a forum into shape if somebody made him a mod, but so far I don't know if he's done much.
stubby
forum janitor

Postby Colette » Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:08 pm

stubby wrote:
Warhead wrote:...so, what happened? :phil:

Dunno, so far it's been pretty dull. Colette kept acting like he would really whip a forum into shape if somebody made him a mod, but so far I don't know if he's done much.

I have some how-to guides planned, but I'm torn between writing them myself or outsourcing them to "experts" (i.e. an army-building guide -> Natalya, etc.)
Lego Company wrote:...At the same time, the purpose is for the LEGO brand not to be associated with issues that glorify conflicts and unethical or harmful behavior...

:belushi:
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna

Postby Warhead » Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:11 pm

Well spoon me off a chair, who'd have thunk it. Ain't as easy as it seems in your mind, eh? I know that my ideas also far outreached my will to make them happen but I'm not finished yet. Torpor and Apathy, the evuul gods of the Nega-Verse are strong but they can kiss my hairy ginger baws.
Warhead
Blockguy

Previous

Return to New People Start Here