Death of the Alliance

The wide crazy world of art and also stuff

Moderators: Hoboman, Arkbrik

Re: Death of the Alliance

Postby dilanski » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:44 pm

:cry: I don't have the words to describe the sinking feeling I'm having right now.
ImageImageImage
dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland

Postby Colette » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:01 pm

dilanski wrote::cry: I don't have the words to describe the sinking feeling I'm having right now.

Yes, I'm the one writing this, but I feel that too. The AN was fun while it lasted- if you had gone through with Verge Velator this would never have happened.
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna

Postby dilanski » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:13 pm

If the universe hadn't started it wouldn't of either.
ImageImageImage
dilanski

Postby Silverdream » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:42 am

Colette wrote:Don't worry all the TA leaders will survive this in some form or another (except maybe Zweitekaiser Klaus just to troll silva and also for being unmänly and not participating in the land invasion).

It's okay, I already have a clear line of succession.

Why didn't you at least send in the Fynnish Ski troops? They're both the cannon fodder and elite units of Bavaria-Fynnlund.

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying

Postby Colette » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:04 pm

FINALLY! The long-awaited Zweitekaiser installment is up. Things are going to ge exciting again.

Briktoid mobile shipyards milled around listlessly in the cold stillness of space, combing the wreckage of the AN fleet for parts for more Mass-Produced Frigates. The mechanical hulks held Zweitekaiser Klaus's attention.

He was onboard the bridge of the SS Teutoburger, the pride of Bavaria. The quietness bothered him- New York went down without much of a fight, and as far there was no enemy response. He was disappointed somewhat, secretly hoping Kommander Alec would have been killed in action, but he also began to wonder what the USA could possibly have up its sleeve. Most likely some nasty surprise, but Siri had assured him everything would go fine. Still, he felt the crafty and sly woman was keeping some things to herself.

Before he had left, he had executed Vicount James DeSilva, and had ordered the destruction of Pendragon, the capital of Brittannia. Now, things were coming to a head, and one of the largest empires of the brik-verse had declared war on the Third Alliance. He had lingering doubts as to whether the TA could handle a war with both the USA and Brittannia, but he buried them. The German peoples had lost two space wars already, they would never shame themselves to lose this one. At this point, a bridge ensign had signaled to him from a lower deck.

The bridge itself was buried deep inside the ship, to better protect its vital crew. It was almost diametric to a Trattorian counterpart, being made of wrought iron and exposing its gears and mechanical workings, the constant whirring of parts filling the background. Klaus ran down the stairs and approached the ensign- one of the radar ones, he noted. She had a rather panicked expression painted all over her face. Again, this bothered Klaus.

"The Bavarian navy is no place for fear. I assure you we can handle anything that get's thrown at us."

The ensign was shaking her head in the negative. She pointed to the left-hand side of her screen, splattered with red dots and a massive red splotch in the middle- a USA carrier group. What Klaus didn't expect however, was what was on the right-hand side- about another thousand red pixels and five massive markers distributed around it. Immediately, Klaus fingered for his communicator and conferred with Siri.

"Any unexpected guests tonight?" he asked her.

"Nope, just the USA carrier group. Maybe a small fleet of Scythians, they stationed a visiting goodwill group nearby."

"Well, could you explain this to me?" he asked, snapshoting the radar screen and mailing it to Siri.

There was silence at the other end of the line for a few minutes. Even Klaus began to realize what other nation could possibly have five super-dreadnoughts.

"Well, Klaus, it appears the Praetorians had decided to pull a Dunkirk. Blast 'em out of the sky once they get here. We will be ready." Siri finished. 
Colette

Postby dilanski » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:35 pm

Hoping whoever is in charge of that fleet remembers the plan, then I remember it's essentially Colette.
ImageImageImage
dilanski

Postby Colette » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:40 pm

dilanski wrote:Hoping whoever is in charge of that fleet remembers the plan, then I remember it's essentially Colette.

PM me?
Colette

Postby Colette » Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:48 pm

Director of Naval Operations, Admiral Jonathan Greenderp, stared outside of the bridge of the USS Donald Reagan. The leading ship of the USA's eleven super-carriers, it was no mere flying city- it was larger than the capitals of some small empires. In its holds lay thousands of fighters, while on the top deck rested turrets with cannons so large they could have been destroyers by themselves. When he had received news that those at the Third Alliance had defiled the USA's pride, New York, he immediately left his comfy position in the Pentagon and swore to command the revenge fleet himself. 

It had been years since he had last felt the metal railings of a carrier bridge. It was almost the same too, as when he had left it. Behind him was a massive screen, detailing fighter launches and landings. In front of him were rows upon rows of ensigns and officers, making sure everything in the ship was functioning properly. He felt he was in his element again.

They were in the deceleration phase of approaching New York, when the bridge captain requested audience of Admiral Greenderp. 

"Yes, my fellow?" he asked.

"It appears another fleet is in warp space and approaching New York as well. Size of fleet and vessels indicate Praetorian origin."

Greenderp stuffed his face in his hands.  The carrier group was bringing along a small Scythian force, and he knew they were currently at war with the Praetorians. 

"Any other news?" Greenderp inquired.

"Scythian Office of Naval Intelligence and the CIA indicate that the Praetorians are charging their over-sized laser arrays onboard their Exodus-class Siege Dreadnoughts for something. Both agencies are currently conducting further investigation."

" Excellent," Admiral Greenderp replied. He then motioned to the captain to go away. 

He glanced at his screen. They would be arriving at New York in five minutes. He activated his comms, opening up communication to the thousands of ships under his command.

"Attention all crew, officers of the USA and the Scythian Empire, 

Today, we have realized that there are enemies of freedom and liberty greater and more powerful than Al-Kind-Of. It was only eleven G.R's ago when Al-Kind-Of destroyed the Brik Trade Center, stabbing at the heart of the USA. Now, the new enemy of freedom and democracy, the Third Alliance, has reared its ugly head, and has sought to obliterate the Allied Nations, and in the process trash our beloved city of New York. We will not let this action go unpunished- our spies report to us that three of the bigger figures in the Third Alliance are present at the battle, including Direktor Alec, Zweitekaiser Klaus, and Siri. We will wring the same pain upon the Third Alliance that they have upon us. I wish you all luck, though many of you will not live to hear me the next time I speak, and always remember the motto of the USA navy, honor, courage, commitment."

He sighed, and as he exhaled, the viewport exploded into the view of a tan mass. A tan mass of Briktoid frigates.

"OPEN FIRE!"
Colette

Postby Silverdream » Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:19 am

:iconcur: Zweitekaiser Klaus, done near perfect.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying

Postby mgb519 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:55 am

MASS has done basically nothing... :(
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.

That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
mgb519
Pooplord

Postby Whiteagle » Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:52 pm

Colette wrote:There was silence at the other end of the line for a few minutes. Even Klaus began to realize what other nation could possibly have five super-dreadnoughts.

Wait... how many Super-Dreads is a nation supposedly limited to?

Because I've always imagined Briktoid Automata had way more then five Conifers...
Whiteagle
Playmobil

Postby dilanski » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:44 pm

Whiteagle wrote:
Colette wrote:There was silence at the other end of the line for a few minutes. Even Klaus began to realize what other nation could possibly have five super-dreadnoughts.

Because I've always imagined Briktoid Automata had way more then five Conifers...

Yes but, A) Briktoid is on there side, B) No other TA ally would turtle them there arriving hours late, C) No current AN member has Super Dreds.
ImageImageImage
dilanski

Postby Silverdream » Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:45 pm

Whiteagle wrote:

Theory:Super Dreadnoughts are new technology, and not everyone can manufacture them as fast as the Briktoid Automata.

Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying

Postby Whiteagle » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:21 pm

I was just wondering...

I didn't want my faction to have inadvertently out-numbered the rest of the Brikverse due to scale incongruities...
Whiteagle
Playmobil

Postby Colette » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:38 pm

Whiteagle wrote:I was just wondering...

I didn't want my faction to have inadvertently out-numbered the rest of the Brikverse due to scale incongruities...

Including every ship that was present in this battle, dead or alive, TA or otherwise, there was a little over eleven-thousand, and when I planned things Out there was a little over five-thousand Briktoid ships. Then again, alot of those were crappy mass-produced frigates.
Colette

PreviousNext

Return to Artwork