Introduce yourself!

A friendly place for friendly people where we all play nice and share.

Moderator: Colette

Forum rules
Play nice with n00bs in the New People threads. Save the abuse, trolling, and pr0n for everywhere else.

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby Therion » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:57 pm

BFenix wrote:
Therion wrote:
BFenix wrote:Welcome Therion, for starters, take a look at the Noble Forum Code.

Share your tales of Brikwars and armies with us, and as always, its good to know there's people spreading the word.


By "Noble Forum Code", you mean The Rules, right?


Those too, but I actually meant these: http://brikwars.wikispaces.com/Forum+Code


Huh. Not quite the type of forum code I'm used to, but then again, the rules went the same way.
TROLOLO
Therion
BrikWars Legend
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:07 pm

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby Ross_Varn » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:32 pm

You'll- find that applies to many a thing here. Welcome, in any case. Here be dragons.
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3937
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby Scratch » Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:59 pm

Sup, I am Scratch
I live with the FBI, unfortunately for her.
I come from the cold winters and the burning summers of the midwest.
My quest was to make an account after lurking without one since sometime in 2009, I had not signed up due to not having a camera. After several years and losing interest for a couple of months I got a camera and made an account.
I have not found a new quest.
The only unflawed system is Lego System.
Zupponn wrote:
Colette wrote:You're free to make your own map from scratch, however.

All you have to do is flatten his head.

Silverdream wrote:TL;DR Be like Scratch.

Captain-Camper wrote:tl;dr I'm just going to assume don't be like voin and be more like scratch.
User avatar
Scratch
Reihawk
 
Posts: 850
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:23 pm
Location: The Wine Dark Sea

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby Zupponn » Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:00 pm

Scratch wrote:I have not found a new quest.

I hope you can find a new one here.

Oh, and welcome to the forums.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product
 
Posts: 4909
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby Colette » Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:24 pm

Scratch wrote:Sup, I am Scratch
I live with the FBI, unfortunately for her.
I come from the cold winters and the burning summers of the midwest.
My quest was to make an account after lurking without one since sometime in 2009, I had not signed up due to not having a camera. After several years and losing interest for a couple of months I got a camera and made an account.
I have not found a new quest.


Congratulations on coming here and getting a camera! I'm sure as you get involved in the forums you'll find a new quest- for now, how about posting an armory thread showcasing your awesome army?
Spoiler: show
Image

Image
Because everything's better with math.
User avatar
Colette
Catastrophe Magnet
 
Posts: 2022
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby Zupponn » Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:27 pm

Yeah, and have them burning Zupponn's sig fig.  You would be very popular then.

Image
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product
 
Posts: 4909
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby Colette » Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:35 pm

@Newbies: Zupponn is kind of a troll. Don't take what he says very seriously.
Spoiler: show
Image

Image
Because everything's better with math.
User avatar
Colette
Catastrophe Magnet
 
Posts: 2022
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby Scratch » Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:53 pm

That will be the next step once I get the thing working.
The only unflawed system is Lego System.
Zupponn wrote:
Colette wrote:You're free to make your own map from scratch, however.

All you have to do is flatten his head.

Silverdream wrote:TL;DR Be like Scratch.

Captain-Camper wrote:tl;dr I'm just going to assume don't be like voin and be more like scratch.
User avatar
Scratch
Reihawk
 
Posts: 850
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:23 pm
Location: The Wine Dark Sea

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby Whiteagle » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:22 pm

Scratch wrote:I come from the cold winters and the burning summers of the midwest.

...From where in the midwest do you hail?
User avatar
Whiteagle
whiteeagle problems
whiteeagle problems
 
Posts: 1293
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:30 pm

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby Scratch » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:53 pm

I should have put the land of metric unit relating to manliness in there too.  Oh well, missed oppertunity
The only unflawed system is Lego System.
Zupponn wrote:
Colette wrote:You're free to make your own map from scratch, however.

All you have to do is flatten his head.

Silverdream wrote:TL;DR Be like Scratch.

Captain-Camper wrote:tl;dr I'm just going to assume don't be like voin and be more like scratch.
User avatar
Scratch
Reihawk
 
Posts: 850
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:23 pm
Location: The Wine Dark Sea

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby Axel44500 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:44 pm

Hope I'm posting in the right place...

*Who are you ?
My name's Axel, as you can guess. I once ate brussel sprouts, that's how badass I am.

*Do you live with your mom
Does boarding school counts ?

*Where do you come from ?
From the great and mighty land of France.

What is your quest ?
Accomplish reading the EVIL grimoire that is Fifty Shades of Grey.
User avatar
Axel44500
Champion
Champion
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:25 pm
Location: France

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby Colette » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:51 pm

Axel44500 wrote:Hope I'm posting in the right place...

*Who are you ?
My name's Axel, as you can guess. I once ate brussel sprouts, that's how badass I am.

*Do you live with your mom
Does boarding school counts ?

*Where do you come from ?
From the great and mighty land of France.

What is your quest ?
Accomplish reading the EVIL grimoire that is Fifty Shades of Grey.


Salut newbie, comment ça va? You come France, a place that has always lost its wars, so you've got some stuff to prove around here. I hope you amaze us with your army and battle reports though.

You're a bronis? Yuck.
Spoiler: show
Image

Image
Because everything's better with math.
User avatar
Colette
Catastrophe Magnet
 
Posts: 2022
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby Silverdream » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:57 pm

Colette wrote:Salut newbie, comment ça va? You come France, a place that has always lost its wars, so you've got some stuff to prove around here.


The fuck? We've been over this Colette. France is a badass country. I didn't edit that Legofighter thread for nothing.

Also it's good to have another bronis. Administrator Natalya is a bronis, Ogel is a bronis, I am a bronis, ham is a bronis, and whiteagle is a bronis.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k
User avatar
Silverdream
Nice use of noise
 
Posts: 5909
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby Axel44500 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:59 pm

Well, we won, errr... We won WWI ?
User avatar
Axel44500
Champion
Champion
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:25 pm
Location: France

Re: Introduce yourself!

Postby Apollyon » Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:00 pm

Axel44500 wrote:What is your quest ?
Accomplish reading the EVIL grimoire that is Fifty Shades of Grey.


You should grab something, anything by De Sade. That is evil.
If you're not into Metal you are not my friend!
User avatar
Apollyon
Actually a decent human being. As far as I can tell anyway...
 
Posts: 1614
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:14 am
Location: I am in Berlin bitch!

PreviousNext

Return to New People Start Here

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests