Tea Party of Doom, Turn 3

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

ikensall
Princess Cauliflower

Tea Party of Doom, Turn 3

Post by ikensall » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:46 am

No orders from ex-bajir this turn, who is playing the superhero, but I s'pose we can say he had some pretty bad concussion...
Spoiler
Show
Plungerbox

BOOM! The cake explodes, splattering those nearby with icing, jam and plastic crumbs, the superhero and the ninja are vulnerable, but they survive the explosion, and are knocked off the table, I decided that they would both have concussion, which would subtract 1 from all skill rolls this turn.

Ninja

The ninja get up and tries to shoot Jayko, but gets a crit fail to start with on his skill roll, and the -1 from his concussion means he rolled a total of 0 skill, and accidentally shot his leg off :( .

Jayko

Jayko spots some lanterns on the wall, and puts his current equipment down to get them, his katana is in the weapon holder behind him.

One of the lanterns gets smashed on the table and spreads a fire, that's all he had time for this turn.

Wilson

Grainy picture >_<
Wilson sees the shiny helmet on the host's chair, and nothing is going to get between him and a shiny helmet...

Wilson throws the host onto the fire, which does 4 points of grinding damage to him, from now onwards I will control the host.

Suits of armour are very self concious, and Wilson is no exception, he makes a grab for the fancy helmet.

When worn, the helmet becomes infinitely more awesome, and Wilson is no longer a half-minded animal, if anyone who hasn't been involved yet want's Wilson, then post it here, until then he'll continue to follow the bluecoat. NOTE: the armour he has on him doesn't count as normal armour when worn by Wilson, else he'd be the only armoured unit in the game, and rather overpowered.

Bluecoat

The bluecoat hops through the clutter on the floor, and stabs at the redcoat, but only manages to slice his arm off.

Redcoat

Somehow the redcoat picks up the cannon, which will count as a medium sized CC weapon and will reduce his movement to 3".

End of turn
Orders in please.

Scratch
Reihawk

Re: Tea Party of Doom, Turn 3

Post by Scratch » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:24 am

I have 2 questions, Is Wilson perma-allied with me? and how can that redcoat hold the 2/3 handed weapon with only 1 arm?
The only unflawed system is Lego System.
Zupponn wrote:
Colette wrote:You're free to make your own map from scratch, however.
All you have to do is flatten his head.
Silverdream wrote:TL;DR Be like Scratch.
Captain-Camper wrote:tl;dr I'm just going to assume don't be like voin and be more like scratch.

ikensall
Princess Cauliflower

Post by ikensall » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:05 am

Scratch wrote:I have 2 questions, Is Wilson perma-allied with me? and how can that redcoat hold the 2/3 handed weapon with only 1 arm?
He will follow you around unless someone else takes him, and the redcoat can hold that because he had a beastly amount of overskill on the roll I did for picking it up.

Vami IV
blah blah swastikas kkk look how edgy I am

Post by Vami IV » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:40 pm

POST CENSORED FOR FOLLOWING REASON(S):
  • -PRE-2014 VAMI
Last edited by Vami IV on Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ikensall
Princess Cauliflower

Post by ikensall » Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:48 am

Okay, you're in! don't bother sending for turn 4, but when the nest turn goes up, your welcome to send orders for turn 5.

Predator
Dimmy

Post by Predator » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:01 pm

Lolololol. I like how the smaller battles give people time to pay more attention to detail (Though ZZD had that to. And that was anything but fucking small.). Roflcounter for the battle: 4 LMAO's, 2 ROFL's.
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)
Get Him!!!! :fist:
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.

Vami IV

Post by Vami IV » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:28 pm