Tired of sleeping? Tired of feeling happy? I can change that

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Almighty Benny, Silent-sigfig

Tired of sleeping? Tired of feeling happy? I can change that

Postby Silverdream » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:31 pm

http://archive.org/details/ptc1978-11-18.flac16

Listen to all of it. You will never feel happy again.
Image

Bragallot wrote:Just ask Silverdream. He decides what's true and right, and what someone said or meant at some point, even if they didn't. Clearly he is the most suitable person for fixing this mess.


Bluefog wrote:I mean, I could just throw my feces at you and my feelings would be conveyed adequately.
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8423
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga

Re: Tired of sleeping? Tired of feeling happy? I can change

Postby halo 3000 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:27 am

Very interesting. I remember watching a documentary the this a long time ago.

Edit: I actually did listen to the whole thing
"My name is Art Vandelay. I'm an architect."~George Costanza
User avatar
halo 3000
I though bringing it up might possibly get me one
 
Posts: 321
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:07 pm
Location: NC

Re: Tired of sleeping? Tired of feeling happy? I can change

Postby Silverdream » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:47 am

I just can't get over how those people forced their children to drink cyanide kool aid, even as they screamed and cried while dying. Their screams will haunt me forever.
Image

Bragallot wrote:Just ask Silverdream. He decides what's true and right, and what someone said or meant at some point, even if they didn't. Clearly he is the most suitable person for fixing this mess.


Bluefog wrote:I mean, I could just throw my feces at you and my feelings would be conveyed adequately.
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8423
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga

Re: Tired of sleeping? Tired of feeling happy? I can change

Postby samuelzz10 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:17 am

their parents probably know this guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSIZQRi4M6c
a few days ago, there was a huge drug bust in my house, about 60 rented houses were totally wrecked and full of pot. needless to say, the landlord (my dad being a former Realtor knows him) was pretty fucking pissed his insurance didn't cover Vietnamese drug dealers.
Image
Spoiler: show
my old sig
Image

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
User avatar
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b
 
Posts: 1543
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:09 pm
Location: planet express

Re: Tired of sleeping? Tired of feeling happy? I can change

Postby Silverdream » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:41 pm

samuelzz10 wrote:their parents probably know this guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSIZQRi4M6c
a few days ago, there was a huge drug bust in my house, about 60 rented houses were totally wrecked and full of pot. needless to say, the landlord (my dad being a former Realtor knows him) was pretty fucking pissed his insurance didn't cover Vietnamese drug dealers.


Do you know anything about the Jonestown mass suicide? It had nothing to do with drugs, it was just a bunch of crazy religious pinkos committing suicide.
Image

Bragallot wrote:Just ask Silverdream. He decides what's true and right, and what someone said or meant at some point, even if they didn't. Clearly he is the most suitable person for fixing this mess.


Bluefog wrote:I mean, I could just throw my feces at you and my feelings would be conveyed adequately.
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8423
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga

Re: Tired of sleeping? Tired of feeling happy? I can change

Postby samuelzz10 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:45 pm

Silverdream wrote:
samuelzz10 wrote:their parents probably know this guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSIZQRi4M6c
a few days ago, there was a huge drug bust in my house, about 60 rented houses were totally wrecked and full of pot. needless to say, the landlord (my dad being a former Realtor knows him) was pretty fucking pissed his insurance didn't cover Vietnamese drug dealers.


Do you know anything about the Jonestown mass suicide? It had nothing to do with drugs, it was just a bunch of crazy religious pinkos committing suicide.

no. why are you asking me?
Image
Spoiler: show
my old sig
Image

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
User avatar
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b
 
Posts: 1543
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:09 pm
Location: planet express

Re: Tired of sleeping? Tired of feeling happy? I can change

Postby halo 3000 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:25 pm

Because that is what this thread is about. What are you talking about?
"My name is Art Vandelay. I'm an architect."~George Costanza
User avatar
halo 3000
I though bringing it up might possibly get me one
 
Posts: 321
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:07 pm
Location: NC

Re: Tired of sleeping? Tired of feeling happy? I can change

Postby Natalya » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:30 pm

halo 3000 wrote:Because that is what this thread is about. What are you talking about?
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
Overwatch died. Post this in your profile if you miss Overwatch.
User avatar
Natalya
Never Ending Identity Crisis
Never Ending Identity Crisis
 
Posts: 5948
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Atlanta

Re: Tired of sleeping? Tired of feeling happy? I can change

Postby samuelzz10 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:41 pm

I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE ARE SCREAMING ABOUT!!!
Image
Spoiler: show
my old sig
Image

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
User avatar
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b
 
Posts: 1543
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:09 pm
Location: planet express

Re: Tired of sleeping? Tired of feeling happy? I can change

Postby halo 3000 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:20 pm

I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE ARE SCREAMING ABOUT!!!


The effects of drugs on the Human brain: Exhibit A.
"My name is Art Vandelay. I'm an architect."~George Costanza
User avatar
halo 3000
I though bringing it up might possibly get me one
 
Posts: 321
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:07 pm
Location: NC

Re: Tired of sleeping? Tired of feeling happy? I can change

Postby Zupponn » Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:50 pm

Silverdream wrote:Do you know anything about the Jonestown mass suicide? It had nothing to do with drugs, it was just a bunch of crazy religious pinkos committing suicide.

Oh, that's what it was about?  I'm usually hesitant to click on links from you.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product
 
Posts: 6565
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese


Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: RedRover and 3 guests