Manly Fucking Weapons

Since the dawn of time, one genre of music has dominated and ruled with an iron fist

Moderators: BFenix, Apollyon

Postby Keldoclock » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:19 pm

Looks to me like maybe seven pounds, with most of that weight being centered right in front of the hand.


Against unarmed opponents, you want something like a greataxe or katana. Big, heavy, won't get stuck in bone, very deadly. Or a gun. That works too. That works much better, actually.
Image
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
User avatar
Keldoclock
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2964
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: New York City

Postby Silverdream » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:29 pm

Keldoclock wrote:Looks to me like maybe seven pounds, with most of that weight being centered right in front of the hand.


Against unarmed opponents, you want something like a greataxe or katana. Big, heavy, won't get stuck in bone, very deadly. Or a gun. That works too. That works much better, actually.


I would have also accepted a hatchet or gladius. Effective in close range, which is the only advantage the opponents have unless they pick up rocks.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8492
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga

Postby Robot Monkey » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:55 pm

Image
Image
User avatar
Robot Monkey
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3166
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: Weed land

Postby Keldoclock » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:51 pm

Hey, that doesn't count!

Those are life support/tombs, and while they have cool guns ON them, they aren't in and of themselves weapons.
Image
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
User avatar
Keldoclock
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2964
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: New York City

Postby Robot Monkey » Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:40 pm

See those legs? Perfectly useful as weapons.
Image
User avatar
Robot Monkey
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3166
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: Weed land

Re: metal Fucking Weapons

Postby Abaddon127 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:40 am

My question after seeing the awesome picture of Churchill with a Thompson SMG is, how the hell did the country of Churchill become such a bunch of candy-asses, to the point where there is no gun ownership allowed by the commoners?
TROLOLO
Abaddon127
Champion
Champion
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:42 am

Re: metal Fucking Weapons

Postby Bragallot » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:23 am

Because they don't need a gun to feel safe - they feel confident they can just bash someone's face in with their hands. Nor do they feel they need to kill someone in order to 'defend themselves'.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
User avatar
Bragallot
Forum Authority on Bragging Rights
 
Posts: 5516
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Fighting Photobucket

Re: metal Fucking Weapons

Postby mgb519 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:44 pm

Bragallot wrote:Because they don't need a gun to feel safe - they feel confident they can just bash someone's face in with their hands. Nor do they feel they need to kill someone in order to 'defend themselves'.

However...
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2715
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Re: metal Fucking Weapons

Postby Zupponn » Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:53 pm

I declare mgb the winner of this debate.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product
 
Posts: 6705
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: metal Fucking Weapons

Postby Bragallot » Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:40 pm

He's just in luck that your opinion is sought after so much around here.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
User avatar
Bragallot
Forum Authority on Bragging Rights
 
Posts: 5516
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Fighting Photobucket

Re: metal Fucking Weapons

Postby stubby » Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:45 pm

I'm satisfied with Zupponn's analysis.
User avatar
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia
 
Posts: 5721
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: metal Fucking Weapons

Postby Bragallot » Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:21 am

Sshh, I'm trolling trolls.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
User avatar
Bragallot
Forum Authority on Bragging Rights
 
Posts: 5516
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Fighting Photobucket

Re: metal Fucking Weapons

Postby mgb519 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:58 am

Sure...sure...
It doesn't affect whether or not I won the debate.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2715
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Re: metal Fucking Weapons

Postby Bragallot » Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:14 pm

What debate?
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
User avatar
Bragallot
Forum Authority on Bragging Rights
 
Posts: 5516
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Fighting Photobucket

Re: metal Fucking Weapons

Postby mgb519 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:04 pm

The one which you inadvertently started without realizing it.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2715
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

PreviousNext

Return to The Metal

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests