The Greater Anschluss of Image, GIF, and Youtube Republics

All mods enter, no mods leave.
Attn: Mods and Admins
- Move topics that were locked for being shit to Thunderdumb
- Thunderdumb shall serve as the trash pit for the forum
Also: Trololo

Moderators: The Shadowscythe, Butthurt, Killer Karetsu, Zupponn, Moronstudios, Tuefish, IVhorseman, Pwnerade, warman45, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny, Blitzen, Dr. X, ikensall, Arkbrik, Timedude, Tzan, Maverick, Warhead, Zahru II, Natalya, BFenix, Colette, Apollyon, piltogg, Thesson, BrickSyd, Silverdream, Keldoclock, Ross_Varn, Elmagnifico, Magic Soap, OneEye589, 501stCadians

Re: YOUTUBE MEGATHREAD PART DEUX

Postby Tzan » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:55 am

User avatar
Tzan
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5155
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Re: YOUTUBE MEGATHREAD PART DEUX

Postby Warhead » Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:57 pm

Thanks Tzan! That reminds me... I must buy more razor wire. Decapitating fuckwits will be the new craze!
Image
User avatar
Warhead
Build me an Army worthy of Mordor
 
Posts: 10933
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

Re: YOUTUBE MEGATHREAD PART DEUX

Postby Silverdream » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:31 pm

It's useless when you're on a rocky or mountainous environment. It's clear that dirt bikes are superior.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8012
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Predator » Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:45 pm

Image
Yeah, this comes from 9gag apparently.
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)


Get Him!!!! :fist:


This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
User avatar
Predator
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Bragallot » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:09 pm

Image

Image
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
User avatar
Bragallot
Forum Authority on Bragging Rights
 
Posts: 5430
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Life

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Predator » Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:54 pm

Image
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)


Get Him!!!! :fist:


This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
User avatar
Predator
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby stubby » Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:10 pm

Hey, I recognize those. They're from my old office. I don't think I had any idea about the whole MLP phenomenon back then, I just thought that guy was a weirdo.
User avatar
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia
 
Posts: 5091
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Predator » Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:17 pm

stubby wrote:Hey, I recognize those. They're from my old office. I don't think I had any idea about the whole MLP phenomenon back then, I just thought that guy was a weirdo.

Do you know the guy? DOES HE SELL THEM?
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)


Get Him!!!! :fist:


This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
User avatar
Predator
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Silverdream » Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:30 pm

:diy: Seriously, just buy the parts and copy that picture.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8012
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Bragallot » Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:38 pm

stubby wrote:Hey, I recognize those. They're from my old office. I don't think I had any idea about the whole MLP phenomenon back then, I just thought that guy was a weirdo.


You were probably right.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
User avatar
Bragallot
Forum Authority on Bragging Rights
 
Posts: 5430
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Life

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby stubby » Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:49 pm

Image
Here's a picture of him in the office gym. I guess he's some kind of pokemon or something?
User avatar
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia
 
Posts: 5091
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Bragallot » Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:53 pm

Yeah, an Onix. And I have no idea how I just remembered that.

For the record, I'm laughing my ass off :lol:
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
User avatar
Bragallot
Forum Authority on Bragging Rights
 
Posts: 5430
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Life

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby stubby » Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:12 pm

Oh thank god. I knew that the pokeboner there meant he wasn't an Onix, but it was killing me not being able to figure out what he was supposed to be instead. My pokeknowledge stops after 151.
User avatar
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia
 
Posts: 5091
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Bragallot » Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:17 pm

Whiteagle wrote:
Bragallot wrote:Yeah, an Onix. And I have no idea how I just remembered that.

For the record, I'm laughing my ass off :lol:

Pff, Noob, that's a STEELIX!


So we do keep you around for a reason.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
User avatar
Bragallot
Forum Authority on Bragging Rights
 
Posts: 5430
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Life

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Vami IV » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:23 pm

Image
Kudos to anyone who can name the anime and characters in this photo :twisted:
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Long range missiles and drone strikes? Son, I'm Semaj Nagirrac. 'Nuff said.
User avatar
Vami IV
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2159
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

PreviousNext

Return to Thunderdumb

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron