Hello

A friendly place for friendly people where we all play nice and share.

Moderator: Colette

Forum rules
Play nice with n00bs in the New People threads. Save the abuse, trolling, and pr0n for everywhere else.

Hello

Postby Radekal » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:00 pm

* - Who are you?
:mystery: ... I have a beard. You need not know anything else...

- Do you live with your mom?
Yes, but at the end of September I shall be moving out to university ;D

* - Where do you come from?
Poland, but I live in the United Kingdom of Great Britain... moving back to Poland for uni though :iconcur:

* - What is your quest?
To create the most epic BrikWars army ever.

I will try to post my army, along with its backstory, in the Armoury forum as soon as I can!
TROLOLO
Radekal
Nice Dubs
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:28 pm

Re: Hello

Postby Tzan » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:06 pm

Radekal wrote:* - Where do you come from?
Poland, but I live in the United Kingdom of Great Britain... moving back to Poland for uni though :iconcur:


Must... resist... urge... to... troll... in new guy thread.

Welcome to the forums!
User avatar
Tzan
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5030
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Re: Hello

Postby Predator » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:11 pm

***PURGED***
Enjoy your stay on these forum-m-ms...(Damn it's ha-ard no-t to t-t-troll in here.)
Anything we need to know? Sci-Fi or Fantasy? Pwny's? Lot's o' Legos or limited supply?
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)


Get Him!!!! :fist:


This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
User avatar
Predator
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.

Re: Hello

Postby Colette » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:38 pm

Greetings, newbie! I hereby herald your entrance to this wonderful world of plastic carnage. We look forward to seeing your army.

Also, check out the newbie launchpad and the forum code.
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2626
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Hello

Postby Radekal » Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:57 pm

Predator wrote:***PURGED***
Enjoy your stay on these forum-m-ms...(Damn it's ha-ard no-t to t-t-troll in here.)
Anything we need to know? Sci-Fi or Fantasy? Pwny's? Lot's o' Legos or limited supply?


Well, in general I'm a fan of both Sci-Fi and Fantasy, although I probably like Fantasy more. In Lego terms, my favourite MOC themes are Post-Apoc and Steampunk - though my "official" collection mainly consists of Star Wars and Vikings (when I was younger I loved the old Ninja theme, but lost most of the pieces; not a single katana sword has survived to the present day :( )
TROLOLO
Radekal
Nice Dubs
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:28 pm

Re: Hello

Postby Colette » Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:03 pm

Radekal wrote:
Predator wrote:***PURGED***
Enjoy your stay on these forum-m-ms...(Damn it's ha-ard no-t to t-t-troll in here.)
Anything we need to know? Sci-Fi or Fantasy? Pwny's? Lot's o' Legos or limited supply?


Well, in general I'm a fan of both Sci-Fi and Fantasy, although I probably like Fantasy more. In Lego terms, my favourite MOC themes are Post-Apoc and Steampunk - though my "official" collection mainly consists of Star Wars and Vikings (when I was younger I loved the old Ninja theme, but lost most of the pieces; not a single katana sword has survived to the present day :( )


Well, if you're quick, you can go get some more ninjas right now.

Image
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2626
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Hello

Postby Radekal » Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:43 am

Colette wrote:
Well, if you're quick, you can go get some more ninjas right now.

Image


Oh no no no. These are Power Rangers, not ninjas :x
TROLOLO
Radekal
Nice Dubs
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:28 pm

Re: Hello

Postby Predator » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:52 am

Radekal wrote:
Colette wrote:
Well, if you're quick, you can go get some more ninjas right now.

Image


Oh no no no. These are Power Rangers, not ninjas :x

About 6th post and already owned colette. That is pure baws.

Also to colette, the pic said o hai. What's wrong with o hai? I realised there was a pwny on it, but dude, I just wanted to say o hai and warn him that if he doesn't like pwnys, he shouldn't open most of my banners.
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)


Get Him!!!! :fist:


This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
User avatar
Predator
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.

Re: Hello

Postby stubby » Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:56 pm

Predator wrote:What's wrong with o hai? I realised there was a pwny on it

Kind of answered your own question there, didn't you.
User avatar
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia
 
Posts: 4931
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: Hello

Postby Predator » Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:19 pm

stubby wrote:
Predator wrote:What's wrong with o hai? I realised there was a pwny on it

Kind of answered your own question there, didn't you.

Image
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)


Get Him!!!! :fist:


This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
User avatar
Predator
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.

Re: Hello

Postby Colette » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:52 pm

Radekal wrote:
Colette wrote:
Well, if you're quick, you can go get some more ninjas right now.

Image


Oh no no no. These are Power Rangers, not ninjas :x


But they're :fudge: ! And they have the hot asian chick...okay, I'll admit it, :owned: . You're off to a great start and you'll definitely fit in and be successful here.
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2626
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Hello

Postby IVhorseman » Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:05 pm

It says we only have to play nice with the n00bs, so on a technicality I might be able to get away with making fun of Colette here.

But then I realized he was still a n00b.
User avatar
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
 
Posts: 6525
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
Location: The Abyss

Re: Hello

Postby Predator » Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:03 am

IVhorseman wrote:It says we only have to play nice with the n00bs, so on a technicality I might be able to get away with making fun of Colette here.

But then I realized he was still a n00b.

:owned: . The new people forum is really not living up to it's forum rules.
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)


Get Him!!!! :fist:


This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
User avatar
Predator
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.

Re: Hello

Postby stubby » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:11 am

It's all up to Colette how much he wants to enforce them or not, it was his idea that people should be civil.
User avatar
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia
 
Posts: 4931
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: Hello

Postby Silverdream » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:51 am

You should give this forum to a real authority, me.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7771
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Next

Return to New People Start Here

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest