Attn: Admins #666

Pay attention

Moderator: Bonn-o-Tron

Re: Attn: Admins #666

Postby The Shadowscythe » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:12 am

GeneralOfDeath wrote:Only if a threesome is involved.


No.
Image

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show
Image

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
User avatar
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.
 
Posts: 2682
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:22 am
Location: Lampeter, Wales

Re: Attn: Admins #666

Postby Natalya » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:30 am

By the way, if you click on it you get taken here:

http://brikwars.com/wiki/index.php?titl ... e_Chainsaw
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
User avatar
Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
 
Posts: 5275
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Now in Ontario

Re: Attn: Admins #666

Postby BFenix » Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:42 am

Nice, but why 20% cooler? I don't think adding an OTC to anything would increase it's percentage of coolness. It would make it totally awesome.
Image "Virando costas ao mundo, Orgulhosamente sós, Glória antiga, Volta a nós"
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4705
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Re: Attn: Admins #666

Postby Tzan » Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:12 pm

Oh wow!
I'm in a reference!
I'm someone now!
User avatar
Tzan
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4946
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Re: Attn: Admins #666

Postby Zupponn » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:16 pm

Oh, wow. I didn't actually think that this would work. :shock:

High five everybody! :D
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5627
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: Attn: Admins #666

Postby Predator » Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:16 am

BFenix wrote:Nice, but why 20% cooler? I don't think adding an OTC to anything would increase it's percentage of coolness. It would make it totally awesome.

Image
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)


Get Him!!!! :fist:


This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
User avatar
Predator
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.

Re: Attn: Admins #666

Postby BFenix » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:25 pm

What if I slice a pwny in half, would it be 50% less cool? :phil:
Image "Virando costas ao mundo, Orgulhosamente sós, Glória antiga, Volta a nós"
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4705
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Re: Attn: Admins #666

Postby Silverdream » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:32 pm

BFenix wrote:What if I slice a pwny in half, would it be 50% less cool? :phil:


No, it would be 50% less mobile. As IVHorseman demonstrates, coolness doesn't decrease when the person or pwny becomes handicapped.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7584
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: Attn: Admins #666

Postby BFenix » Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:36 pm

Silverdream wrote:
BFenix wrote:What if I slice a pwny in half, would it be 50% less cool? :phil:


No, it would be 50% less mobile. As IVHorseman demonstrates, coolness doesn't decrease when the person or pwny becomes handicapped.


I didn't made myself clear but I guess the percentage example didn't help.

By slice in half I meant a complete cut through the whole body. Having legs or not doesn't matter. Will it at least stay 100% dead?
Image "Virando costas ao mundo, Orgulhosamente sós, Glória antiga, Volta a nós"
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4705
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Re: Attn: Admins #666

Postby Silverdream » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:07 pm

It depends on how fast a doctor would arrive.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7584
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: Attn: Admins #666

Postby Predator » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:27 pm

Silverdream wrote:It depends on how fast a doctor would arrive.

Or Unicorns, which special talent it is to revive or heal. (Earth Pwnies would also do the trick, but less well I suppose.
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)


Get Him!!!! :fist:


This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
User avatar
Predator
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.

Re: Attn: Admins #666

Postby Silverdream » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:43 pm

Never understimate an earth penis I always say. Heck, Applejack is the strongest mare in Ponyville, and she's a lowly earth penis.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7584
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: Attn: Admins #666

Postby Predator » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:43 pm

Big Mac looks a lot stronger.
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)


Get Him!!!! :fist:


This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
User avatar
Predator
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.

Re: Attn: Admins #666

Postby Silverdream » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:47 pm

Silverdream wrote:Never understimate an earth pwny I always say. Heck, Applejack is the strongest mare in Ponyville, and she's a lowly earth pwny.


Big Mac is the strongest stallion, possibly even stronger than Stallionkhanov
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7584
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: Attn: Admins #666

Postby Predator » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:56 pm

Probably so, but in the last small Brikwar I had, my Earth Pwnies started at 11, and ended with 2 (Just 2 OC's surviving.)
While Pegasi: 5:4
And Unicorns: 4:2
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)


Get Him!!!! :fist:


This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
User avatar
Predator
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests