The Greater Anschluss of Image, GIF, and Youtube Republics

All mods enter, no mods leave.
Attn: Mods and Admins
- Move topics that were locked for being shit to Thunderdumb
- Thunderdumb shall serve as the trash pit for the forum
Also: Trololo

Moderators: The Shadowscythe, Butthurt, Killer Karetsu, Zupponn, Moronstudios, Tuefish, IVhorseman, Pwnerade, warman45, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny, Blitzen, Dr. X, ikensall, Arkbrik, Timedude, Tzan, Maverick, Warhead, Zahru II, Natalya, BFenix, Colette, Apollyon, piltogg, Thesson, BrickSyd, Silverdream, Keldoclock, Ross_Varn, Elmagnifico, Magic Soap, OneEye589, 501stCadians

Re: YOUTUBE MEGATHREAD PART DEUX

Postby Warhead » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:05 pm

Image
Image
Motherfucker!
User avatar
Warhead
Build me an Army worthy of Mordor
 
Posts: 10926
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

Re: Post random Gifs! WARNING: TOO AWESOME FOR THOSE WITH DI

Postby Nitewatchman » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:53 pm

That awkward moment when I just read the wikipedia article on this phenomenon the other night.

Liek...okay, from what I understand, female ejaculation is a hotly debated issue in the medical world. From what I've read, it has been studied at length for centuries, though it wasn't ALWAYS a debate. You see, once upon a time, it was a commonly accepted fact that women could, uh...fire the 'ole squirtgun. HOWEVER, this mainly stemmed from the idea that the way sex and conception worked was that the man's goo swirled around in the woman's goo inside her baby hole and magically that became a baby, somehow.

Now, like I said, there's a lot of medical study that suggests it is f'reals thing and comes from...eh...I forget all the words, but there's some sort of female-prostate theory and there's squeezing and juicing and PACHOO!

But the main reason this seems to be such an argument, from what I understand, is that feminists are split on the issue and the half against the idea of female ejaculation is incredibly loud. Basically, some feminists view the idea of female ejaculation as empowering, while others view it as nothing more than the wet dreams of men that like to think lesbian sex is crazy awesome, and view that as demeaning.

There are also some incredibly influential sexologists that just dismiss it as urinary incontinence for I don't know what reason.


There's more information to that, but this is in Threads that are Dumb and throwing out all that information might make this thread Smart, and who wants that? Anyway, the moral of the story is that wikipedia is a hell of a drug and wikicomas can lead to strange but awkwardly interesting information.


Where's Natalya? I bet she knows stuff about this.

..BECAUSE SHE WAS A GENDER STUDIES MAJOR.
Silverdream wrote:MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami IV

WINNER: Nitewatchman
User avatar
Nitewatchman
Galidor
Galidor
 
Posts: 1075
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: Pants.

Re: Post random Gifs! WARNING: TOO AWESOME FOR THOSE WITH DI

Postby Warhead » Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:03 am

Yeah, well I'm a Muff Diving General :warhead:
Image
Image
Motherfucker!
User avatar
Warhead
Build me an Army worthy of Mordor
 
Posts: 10926
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

Re: Post random Gifs! WARNING: TOO AWESOME FOR THOSE WITH DI

Postby Silverdream » Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:13 am

And I am Admiral of the tit.

No, I'm not. I'm a pathetic loser who can't even think about girls without crying.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
kaka pants
 
Posts: 7921
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: Post random Gifs! WARNING: TOO AWESOME FOR THOSE WITH DI

Postby GeneralOfDeath » Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:38 pm

Nitewatchman wrote:That awkward moment when I just read the wikipedia article on this phenomenon the other night.

Liek...okay, from what I understand, female ejaculation is a hotly debated issue in the medical world. From what I've read, it has been studied at length for centuries, though it wasn't ALWAYS a debate. You see, once upon a time, it was a commonly accepted fact that women could, uh...fire the 'ole squirtgun. HOWEVER, this mainly stemmed from the idea that the way sex and conception worked was that the man's goo swirled around in the woman's goo inside her baby hole and magically that became a baby, somehow.

Now, like I said, there's a lot of medical study that suggests it is f'reals thing and comes from...eh...I forget all the words, but there's some sort of female-prostate theory and there's squeezing and juicing and PACHOO!

But the main reason this seems to be such an argument, from what I understand, is that feminists are split on the issue and the half against the idea of female ejaculation is incredibly loud. Basically, some feminists view the idea of female ejaculation as empowering, while others view it as nothing more than the wet dreams of men that like to think lesbian sex is crazy awesome, and view that as demeaning.

There are also some incredibly influential sexologists that just dismiss it as urinary incontinence for I don't know what reason.


There's more information to that, but this is in Threads that are Dumb and throwing out all that information might make this thread Smart, and who wants that? Anyway, the moral of the story is that wikipedia is a hell of a drug and wikicomas can lead to strange but awkwardly interesting information.


Where's Natalya? I bet she knows stuff about this.

..BECAUSE SHE WAS A GENDER STUDIES MAJOR.


There are some feminists who think that missionary position is demeaning.
Let's Play X-Com: UFO Defense

The New Guy's Guide to the Brikwars Forums

Threads Won: 1 2

Times Banned: 6

Time Banned: 4 Days 2 Hours
TROLOLO
GeneralOfDeath
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 930
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:18 am
Location: Waiting for my ban to expire

Re: Post random Gifs! WARNING: TOO AWESOME FOR THOSE WITH DI

Postby stubby » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:01 pm

GeneralOfDeath wrote:
Nitewatchman wrote:Where's Natalya? I bet she knows stuff about this.

..BECAUSE SHE WAS A GENDER STUDIES MAJOR.

There are some feminists who think that missionary position is demeaning.

There are a million kinds of feminism, despite what Rush Limbaugh would tell you.

:?

Celebration of the multiple-orgasm squirters though...

8)

falls under third wave feminism

:csi:

(No seriously, it kind of does)
User avatar
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia
 
Posts: 5053
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: Post random Gifs! WARNING: TOO AWESOME FOR THOSE WITH DI

Postby Nitewatchman » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:42 pm

stubby wrote:
GeneralOfDeath wrote:
Nitewatchman wrote:Where's Natalya? I bet she knows stuff about this.

..BECAUSE SHE WAS A GENDER STUDIES MAJOR.

There are some feminists who think that missionary position is demeaning.

There are a million kinds of feminism, despite what Rush Limbaugh would tell you.

:?

Celebration of the multiple-orgasm squirters though...

8)

falls under third wave feminism

:csi:

(No seriously, it kind of does)

Mike wins.

Thread's closed.

No more GIFs ever.
Silverdream wrote:MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami IV

WINNER: Nitewatchman
User avatar
Nitewatchman
Galidor
Galidor
 
Posts: 1075
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: Pants.

Re: Post random Gifs! WARNING: TOO AWESOME FOR THOSE WITH DI

Postby GeneralOfDeath » Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:12 pm

stubby wrote:
GeneralOfDeath wrote:
Nitewatchman wrote:Where's Natalya? I bet she knows stuff about this.

..BECAUSE SHE WAS A GENDER STUDIES MAJOR.

There are some feminists who think that missionary position is demeaning.

There are a million kinds of feminism, despite what Rush Limbaugh would tell you.

:?

Celebration of the multiple-orgasm squirters though...

8)

falls under third wave feminism

:csi:

(No seriously, it kind of does)


In my experience, there is "equal rights" feminism and "burn the bras" feminism.
Let's Play X-Com: UFO Defense

The New Guy's Guide to the Brikwars Forums

Threads Won: 1 2

Times Banned: 6

Time Banned: 4 Days 2 Hours
TROLOLO
GeneralOfDeath
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 930
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:18 am
Location: Waiting for my ban to expire

Re: Post random Gifs! WARNING: TOO AWESOME FOR THOSE WITH DI

Postby stubby » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:00 am

GeneralOfDeath wrote:In my experience, there is "equal rights" feminism and "burn the bras" feminism.

In my experience, the equal rights feminism is the burn the bras feminism? Not sure where you're trying to go with that, that's all second-wave stuff.
User avatar
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia
 
Posts: 5053
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: Post random Gifs! WARNING: TOO AWESOME FOR THOSE WITH DI

Postby GeneralOfDeath » Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:59 am

I guess I haven't encountered thrid-wave then. I have noted two kinds of feminism: the 20's-esque group that wants the same rights as men (which they pretty much already do), and the 60's-style "let's kill all the men and take over the world" group.
Let's Play X-Com: UFO Defense

The New Guy's Guide to the Brikwars Forums

Threads Won: 1 2

Times Banned: 6

Time Banned: 4 Days 2 Hours
TROLOLO
GeneralOfDeath
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 930
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:18 am
Location: Waiting for my ban to expire

Re: Post random Gifs! WARNING: TOO AWESOME FOR THOSE WITH DI

Postby stubby » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:43 am

GeneralOfDeath wrote:I guess I haven't encountered thrid-wave then. I have noted two kinds of feminism: the 20's-esque group that wants the same rights as men (which they pretty much already do), and the 60's-style "let's kill all the men and take over the world" group.

Yeah, the same kind of "pretty much the same rights" as when we used to give people separate drinking fountains. We're still a long, long way from everybody having the same rights as your average white guy.

Seriously, ever since I realized this my life has been great. I love lording it over all my non-white and non-guy friends when my opinions are taken seriously and theirs aren't, when I can wander around freely at night without a worry in the world about people thinking that gives them the right to snuggle me, going to job interviews and getting judged on my resume rather than my makeup, when the cops decide not to hassle me for ridiculous crap even though I'm standing right there with two dozen handguns laid out on the hood of my car and my non-white pals get cuffed and squadcarred just for standing nearby.

My favorite thing lately: every time I post an opinion on the internet, I like to paste links to my lady friends and point out how a thousand strangers didn't show up to make snuggle threats or make uninvited comments about the relative quality of my tits. Being a white guy is the best.

So yeah, we give everybody else the right to vote and then pretend like that makes it a level playing field. Ha ha! Suckers!

Anyway. Men are treated a hundred times better and get a hundred times the opportunities as women, but a hundred times better than shitty is still kind of shitty, so the "same rights as men" thing mostly ended in the nineties when people realized all the hardcoded masculine roles weren't necessarily that great a standard to aspire to. Now feminism tends to be more about better rights for everybody, not just women, so you get the post-punk riot grrls and lipstick feminists and Xena Warrior Princess and all this po-mo deconstruction of gender and sexual roles. It's not about dreaming to fit into the same little boxes as men anymore, it's about not being forced into little boxes at all.
User avatar
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia
 
Posts: 5053
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: Post random Gifs! WARNING: TOO AWESOME FOR THOSE WITH DI

Postby Natalya » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:30 am

stubby wrote:
GeneralOfDeath wrote:
Nitewatchman wrote:Where's Natalya? I bet she knows stuff about this.

..BECAUSE SHE WAS A GENDER STUDIES MAJOR.

There are some feminists who think that missionary position is demeaning.

There are a million kinds of feminism, despite what Rush Limbaugh would tell you.

:?

Celebration of the multiple-orgasm squirters though...

8)

falls under third wave feminism

:csi:

(No seriously, it kind of does)

:ftw:
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
User avatar
Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
 
Posts: 5399
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Now in Ontario

Re: Post random Gifs! WARNING: TOO AWESOME FOR THOSE WITH DI

Postby Tzan » Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:01 pm

stubby wrote:
GeneralOfDeath wrote:I guess I haven't encountered thrid-wave then. I have noted two kinds of feminism: the 20's-esque group that wants the same rights as men (which they pretty much already do), and the 60's-style "let's kill all the men and take over the world" group.

Yeah, the same kind of "pretty much the same rights" as when we used to give people separate drinking fountains. We're still a long, long way from everybody having the same rights as your average white guy.

Seriously, ever since I realized this my life has been great. I love lording it over all my non-white and non-guy friends when my opinions are taken seriously and theirs aren't, when I can wander around freely at night without a worry in the world about people thinking that gives them the right to snuggle me, going to job interviews and getting judged on my resume rather than my makeup, when the cops decide not to hassle me for ridiculous crap even though I'm standing right there with two dozen handguns laid out on the hood of my car and my non-white pals get cuffed and squadcarred just for standing nearby.

My favorite thing lately: every time I post an opinion on the internet, I like to paste links to my lady friends and point out how a thousand strangers didn't show up to make snuggle threats or make uninvited comments about the relative quality of my tits. Being a white guy is the best.

So yeah, we give everybody else the right to vote and then pretend like that makes it a level playing field. Ha ha! Suckers!

Anyway. Men are treated a hundred times better and get a hundred times the opportunities as women, but a hundred times better than shitty is still kind of shitty, so the "same rights as men" thing mostly ended in the nineties when people realized all the hardcoded masculine roles weren't necessarily that great a standard to aspire to. Now feminism tends to be more about better rights for everybody, not just women, so you get the post-punk riot grrls and lipstick feminists and Xena Warrior Princess and all this po-mo deconstruction of gender and sexual roles. It's not about dreaming to fit into the same little boxes as men anymore, it's about not being forced into little boxes at all.



Image
User avatar
Tzan
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5100
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Re: Post random Gifs! WARNING: TOO AWESOME FOR THOSE WITH DI

Postby Predator » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:33 pm

@Rayhawk
http://www.resourcesforteaching.co.uk/ekmps/shops/rockmill03/images/stabilo-colorkilla-li-ink-eraser-pen-677-p.jpg
In all seriousness, Black Friends always get dat look when your group has done something, like your Dakka example,
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)


Get Him!!!! :fist:


This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
User avatar
Predator
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.

Re: Post random Gifs! WARNING: TOO AWESOME FOR THOSE WITH DI

Postby Warhead » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:36 pm

Image

Go orn Chewie my son, gee her a right seeing to yah hairy wee bam-pot! :warhead: Pity the picture cut off the head of the other female present... why else would Chewie have THAT expression, hmm?
Image
Image
Motherfucker!
User avatar
Warhead
Build me an Army worthy of Mordor
 
Posts: 10926
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
Location: I'm Momnipresent.

PreviousNext

Return to Thunderdumb

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest