Jet fuel can't make memes funny

All mods enter, no mods leave.
Attn: Mods and Admins
- Move topics that were locked for being shit to Thunderdumb
- Thunderdumb shall serve as the trash pit for the forum
Also: Trololo

Moderators: The Shadowscythe, Butthurt, Killer Karetsu, Moronstudios, Zupponn, Tuefish, Pwnerade, IVhorseman, warman45, Rev. Sylvanus, Blitzen, Almighty Benny, Silent-sigfig, fredde, Dr. X, ikensall, Arkbrik, Timedude, Olothontor, Tzan, Kaplan, Keldoclock, Elmagnifico, Apollyon, OneEye589, Thesson, BrickSyd, Insert_blank, Silverdream, Ross_Varn, Warhead, Magic Soap, Natalya, 501stCadians, BFenix, Colette, Maverick, Zahru II, piltogg, Overwatch_Elite

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Keldoclock » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:42 pm

Nitewatchman wrote:After having played more open and creativity-encouraging games such as Mutants and Masterminds, I really don't even like DnD. It's too closed-minded, too rules-specific. I'm of the belief that a role playing game should be about role playing, not number crunching and seeing how high you can get your damage. That annoys the piss out of me.


You are going to love 13th Age, dude!
Image
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
User avatar
Keldoclock
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2832
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: New York City

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Nitewatchman » Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:08 am

Keldoclock wrote:
Nitewatchman wrote:After having played more open and creativity-encouraging games such as Mutants and Masterminds, I really don't even like DnD. It's too closed-minded, too rules-specific. I'm of the belief that a role playing game should be about role playing, not number crunching and seeing how high you can get your damage. That annoys the piss out of me.


You are going to love 13th Age, dude!

Wazzat? My googling yields vague results.
Silverdream wrote:MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami IV

WINNER: Nitewatchman
User avatar
Nitewatchman
Galidor
Galidor
 
Posts: 1078
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: Pants.

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Silverdream » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:45 am

Zupponn wrote:How sad.  We could be feeding starving children in Africa with these mice and we just throw them away?


Screw the children, think of the market for living cult food. Not only will you have fun watching your cult disembowel a mouse, but so will your cult.
Image

Bragallot wrote:Just ask Silverdream. He decides what's true and right, and what someone said or meant at some point, even if they didn't. Clearly he is the most suitable person for fixing this mess.


Bluefog wrote:I mean, I could just throw my feces at you and my feelings would be conveyed adequately.
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8423
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Bragallot » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:29 am

Colette wrote:Yeah, what a great idea! What have those poor mice done to us? We should use humans instead!


Prisoners.

*Warning: wrong*

Image
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
User avatar
Bragallot
Forum Authority on Bragging Rights
 
Posts: 5510
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Fighting Photobucket

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Arkbrik » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:49 pm

Nitewatchman wrote:
Keldoclock wrote:
Nitewatchman wrote:After having played more open and creativity-encouraging games such as Mutants and Masterminds, I really don't even like DnD. It's too closed-minded, too rules-specific. I'm of the belief that a role playing game should be about role playing, not number crunching and seeing how high you can get your damage. That annoys the piss out of me.


You are going to love 13th Age, dude!

Wazzat? My googling yields vague results.

I think this is it.
Remus: Harry... I'm a werewolf.
Harry: Are you fucking serious?
Remus: Well yes, but I don't see how that applies here.
User avatar
Arkbrik
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2551
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:18 am
Location: Sweden

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Nitewatchman » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:08 pm

Arkbrik wrote:
Nitewatchman wrote:
Keldoclock wrote:
Nitewatchman wrote:After having played more open and creativity-encouraging games such as Mutants and Masterminds, I really don't even like DnD. It's too closed-minded, too rules-specific. I'm of the belief that a role playing game should be about role playing, not number crunching and seeing how high you can get your damage. That annoys the piss out of me.


You are going to love 13th Age, dude!

Wazzat? My googling yields vague results.

I think this is it.

Interesting, but I'm still a fan of systems that can be applied to multiple settings.
Silverdream wrote:MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami IV

WINNER: Nitewatchman
User avatar
Nitewatchman
Galidor
Galidor
 
Posts: 1078
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: Pants.

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Colette » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:09 pm

Here's the best RPG of them all:

Image
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
Catastrophe Magnet
 
Posts: 2954
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Zupponn » Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:55 am

Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product
 
Posts: 6563
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Bragallot » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:30 pm

Image
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
User avatar
Bragallot
Forum Authority on Bragging Rights
 
Posts: 5510
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Fighting Photobucket

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Silverdream » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:32 pm

Image
Image

Bragallot wrote:Just ask Silverdream. He decides what's true and right, and what someone said or meant at some point, even if they didn't. Clearly he is the most suitable person for fixing this mess.


Bluefog wrote:I mean, I could just throw my feces at you and my feelings would be conveyed adequately.
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8423
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Bragallot » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:36 pm

Image
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
User avatar
Bragallot
Forum Authority on Bragging Rights
 
Posts: 5510
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Fighting Photobucket

Re: YOUTUBE MEGATHREAD PART DEUX

Postby Tzan » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:05 pm

User avatar
Tzan
Mike doesn't see anything in the Marblecake Forum
Mike doesn't see anything in the Marblecake Forum
 
Posts: 5627
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Zupponn » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:45 pm

Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product
 
Posts: 6563
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby mgb519 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:55 pm

Image
Water striders murdering a honey bee. Nature was playing brikwars before it was cool.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2695
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Bragallot » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:12 am

Insects are gross.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
User avatar
Bragallot
Forum Authority on Bragging Rights
 
Posts: 5510
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Fighting Photobucket

PreviousNext

Return to Thunderdumb

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest