You know, whatever
Moderators: Blitzen, Almighty Benny, Silent-sigfig
I'll just leave this
- Cannon Fodder
- Posts: 360
- Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:09 am
- Location: R'lyeh
I would point out that the internal structure of the Lego building block was a completely original idea, a vast improvement on the design that allows increased strength of connections, and more building possibilities, Negabloks has just done the same thing but shittier.
- Now with added tractor fetish
- Posts: 2168
- Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:41 am
- Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland
- Forum Authority on Bragging Rights
- Posts: 5488
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
- Location: Fighting Photobucket
Except that Lego is actually good.
Keldoclock wrote:Swordsalmon: Argues about the price of bits of plastic, yet happily forks over $1 for a quarter-sized bit of plastic that does nothing but look cool.
- Posts: 517
- Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:05 pm
This just makes LEGO more Brikwarsy. They stole some dood's idea and made him kill him self, then took the rest of the ideas. Whatevs.
Silverdream wrote:MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM
- Posts: 1078
- Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 2:00 pm
- Location: Pants.
Return to General Discussion
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests