Another Game?

Not Lego but still Lego.

Moderator: The Shadowscythe

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Re: Another Game?

Post by Silverdream » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:21 pm

Put the Noricum Empire on the big map and added a bunch of client states(The black one is called Slavajevo and is loyal to the Cossack Regime).

I would've made one or two for New Scandinavia but I'm colourblind and they look like they have the same border colour as Gotland.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

Semaj Nagirrac
Cannon Fodder

Post by Semaj Nagirrac » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:40 pm

@Falk: Okay, you are the nation that is developing hover technology. For now, its experimental and only Falk gets to have it. The rest of you can send spies to steal it or whatever.

As for me having client states... Awesome! I expect to see Cossackia at the League of WhateverWe'reGoingToCallIt.

Just a thought, would it work if other players chose the civilization within another nation's client state and decided whether or not they would be rebellious? For example, Silver gave me four client states, Falk can pick one of them and create their nationality/ethnicity, whether or not they're hostile, etc. Thoughts?
Zupponn wrote:Where the hell did Semaj come from?

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:54 pm

Sounds good.

We can also put colonies in the center area as well as other client states.
Image lol j/k

Falk
Oh no whatever will we do without the buttplugs
Oh no whatever will we do without the buttplugs

Post by Falk » Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:01 pm

Semaj Nagirrac wrote:@Falk: Okay, you are the nation that is developing hover technology. For now, its experimental and only Falk gets to have it.
Yes! Maybe someone else could have mecha or hardsuits, space ships( mining exploration only), computer controlled stuff, etc.
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Just a thought, would it work if other players chose the civilization within another nation's client state and decided whether or not they would be rebellious? For example, Silver gave me four client states, Falk can pick one of them and create their nationality/ethnicity, whether or not they're hostile, etc. Thoughts?
That's a good idea.
BrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."
Empire of Luchardsko WIP wiki page

Semaj Nagirrac
Cannon Fodder

Post by Semaj Nagirrac » Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:15 pm

Well, lets not get ahead of ourselves here when it comes to technology. We'll take it nice and slow, like America! (Cue American jokes now)

The Noricum Empire will host the first delegation of the League of WhateverWe'reGoingToCallIt. Please have your representatives arrive on time at our capitol, Blenheim. Personal body guards may carry pistols or sabres while in the empire. Noricum Parliament is debating as to whether or not we shall declare everlasting neutrality and seeing as we have no quarrel with other nations at this time, we will provide sufficient security for your ambassadors. (Seriously, I'm not going to be a dick and kill them with a mysterious car bomb.)

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:52 pm

Ambassador Modov is here to represent Cossackia.
Image lol j/k

Thesson
Cannon Fodder

Post by Thesson » Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:45 pm

General Callus is ready to do ambassador like things.

heavyfishcannon
Minifig

Post by heavyfishcannon » Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:00 pm

Apologies for not being more active, but The Aridians are here to stake their Claim! :D

According to Aridian historians, the kingdom of Aridia once controlled all of the world, under the guiding influence of mysterious benefactors. While most all societies call this bullshit, there is one thing they can agree with: When the benefactors left, the Airidian empire declined rapidly. Waiting for mysterious benefactors who may never have even existed has left the empire a shadow of it's former self. However, there have been rumors of a new fervor, and mysterious lights by governmental buildings.

I'll post the units a little later, but I wanted to snag some grasslands to justify the uniform colors. Also, we are not ready to send an ambassador yet, as he is having a meeting with some beneficiaries of his :twisted:
"there are no bystanders in the battle for survival. anyone who will not fight by your side is an enemy you must crush"

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:52 pm

Three green bordered empires? Do you guys hate me or just the colourblind?
Image lol j/k

Semaj Nagirrac
Cannon Fodder

Post by Semaj Nagirrac » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:07 pm

Silverdream wrote:Three green bordered empires? Do you guys hate me or just the colourblind?
Both.

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product

Post by Zupponn » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:15 pm

Silverdream wrote:Three green bordered empires? Do you guys hate me or just the colourblind?
Gotland is Orange.

I also added Aridia to the big map (stop shrinking the map guys! :fist: ) and changed their color to red to avoid some confusion.

mgb519
My Little Pony

Post by mgb519 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:31 pm

Three people of unknown affiliation have arrived to attend the proceedings: a well-dressed businessman, and his two elite bodyguards.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.
That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:44 pm

Zupponn wrote:
Gotland is Orange.
Not in my book.

Also, Cossackia and Slavajevo are surrounded by allies of Northern swinedogs. I demand that your client states limit their arms and armies and that the Noricum Empire, Gelid Union and Gotland stop supplying them with weapons.
Image lol j/k

Tarkaris
Hero

Post by Tarkaris » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:54 pm

Ambassador Hoffs speaks:

"We do not provide weapons. Ships yes, but they are stripped of their weapons and military hardware before hand. That and ice. Lots of it. We really enjoy the dairy products of the peaceful germanesque farming state. If you wish us to stop providing boats for shipping then we could arrange it to be so."

Kalvinator
in need of one still

Post by Kalvinator » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:14 pm

(Darn you school for making me miss a page and a half of stuff :fist: )

1: Silver, those troops look great, and yes we are a navel based military.

2: My representative also arrives waiting for, whatever this is to begin.