well, i finally uploaded some of the new pics from last weekend as well as from the progress i made last night.
this was right after i rebuilt the base of the hull.
a few hours later, tring out my suspension design.... it wasnt quite strong enough
Progress from last night, i moved a few things around, repositioned the turret, made the suspension rigid, etc...
Here you can see part of the engine as well as a few other things.
an overhead shot, kinda hard to see what is what, but it gives a good view of how large it is.
and the suspension set up. i am still bummed that having a fully spring design didnt work out once the weight was on it.
There should be more progress made tonight. i hope.