I live to dream

The wide crazy world of art and also stuff

Moderators: Hoboman, Arkbrik

I live to dream

Postby Silverdream » Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:57 pm

I live To Dream.
The wakening moment is spent yearning,
for the blissful embrace of night.

Even as the day churns slowly through
and i slog step after step hopelessly reconstructing the swiftly shattering gleams of ever-after
shoving together mismatched shards
throwing up support after support and in attempt to ward of the quakes of consciousness
reverberating from the first crack of wordily recognition till the final whisper before the fall.

Into the sublime subconscious and a thousand new worlds each more real then my own.
but as if in taunt this all slips away in but a flash,
shoving me back into the froth and mist of the world out side
step by step i slog through anger, stress and injury
all for but a glimpse into the only light i know in the engulfing abyss of mortality
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
kaka pants
 
Posts: 7906
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: I live to dream

Postby Keldoclock » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:49 pm

Your poem is like
Something that a teenager
would scribble lol
Image
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
User avatar
Keldoclock
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2749
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: New York City

Re: I live to dream

Postby Silent-sigfig » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:07 pm

Roses are red.
Violets are blue.
Your poetry sucks.
Go banhammer yourself.
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:

Coolest 1000th post ever :D
User avatar
Silent-sigfig
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2292
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:20 pm
Location: Number one in USA

Re: I live to dream

Postby Silverdream » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:29 pm

Gaze upon my marble complexion
And fall in love with my still perfection
I am a maid of stone shaped by hands
Skilled hands
All over my body.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
kaka pants
 
Posts: 7906
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: I live to dream

Postby Zupponn » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:33 am

Image
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5937
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: I live to dream

Postby RunsWithLegos » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:23 pm

I akm pretty sure that is my poem...

edit: yep, word for word mine

http://bobdd0.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d34fz1t
User avatar
RunsWithLegos
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2857
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:45 pm
Location: Colorado, USA

Re: I live to dream

Postby Silverdream » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:35 pm

RunsWithLegos wrote:I akm pretty sure that is my poem...

edit: yep, word for word mine

http://bobdd0.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d34fz1t


Yep, found it on the fifth page of artwork.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
kaka pants
 
Posts: 7906
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: I live to dream

Postby RunsWithLegos » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:41 pm

indeed, and yeah i was a bit of a whiney bitch when i wrote that.
User avatar
RunsWithLegos
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2857
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:45 pm
Location: Colorado, USA

Re: I live to dream

Postby Silverdream » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:58 pm

RunsWithLegos wrote:indeed, and yeah i was a bit of a teenager when i wrote that.


Fix'd for truth.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
kaka pants
 
Posts: 7906
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: I live to dream

Postby Arkbrik » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:01 pm

Silverdream wrote:I live To Dream.
The wakening moment is spent yearning,
for the blissful embrace of night.

Even as the day churns slowly through
and i slog step after step hopelessly reconstructing the swiftly shattering gleams of ever-after
shoving together mismatched shards
throwing up support after support and in attempt to ward of the quakes of consciousness
reverberating from the first crack of wordily recognition till the final whisper before the fall.

Into the sublime subconscious and a thousand new worlds each more real then my own.
but as if in taunt this all slips away in but a flash,
shoving me back into the froth and mist of the world out side
step by step i slog through anger, stress and injury
all for but a glimpse into the only light i know in the engulfing abyss of mortality

The opening paragraph gets you excited but then it's just a lot of boring talk about how reality sucks. Needs more dreams.

Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my marble complexion
And fall in love with my still perfection
I am a maid of stone shaped by hands
Skilled hands
All over my body.

This is pretty hot. Who wrote it?
Remus: Harry... I'm a werewolf.
Harry: Are you fucking serious?
Remus: Well yes, but I don't see how that applies here.
User avatar
Arkbrik
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2551
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:18 am
Location: Sweden

Re: I live to dream

Postby Silverdream » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:04 pm

I actually did write the second one in about ten seconds flat.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
kaka pants
 
Posts: 7906
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: I live to dream

Postby RunsWithLegos » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:04 pm

hmmm

you have a point arkbrik, i may rewrite it soon.
User avatar
RunsWithLegos
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2857
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:45 pm
Location: Colorado, USA

Re: I live to dream

Postby Keldoclock » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:52 am

Arkbrik wrote:
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my marble complexion
And fall in love with my still perfection
I am a maid of stone shaped by hands
Skilled hands
All over my body.

This is pretty hot. Who wrote it?


Prime opportunity for a new rank title here.
Image
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
User avatar
Keldoclock
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2749
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: New York City

Re: I live to dream

Postby Predator » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:31 am

Silverdream wrote:I actually did write the second one in about ten seconds flat.

:iconcur:
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)


Get Him!!!! :fist:


This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
User avatar
Predator
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.

Re: I live to dream

Postby GeneralOfDeath » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:24 pm

If he made it 20% cooler, I might bother to read it.
Let's Play X-Com: UFO Defense

The New Guy's Guide to the Brikwars Forums

Threads Won: 1 2

Times Banned: 6

Time Banned: 4 Days 2 Hours
TROLOLO
GeneralOfDeath
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 930
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:18 am
Location: Waiting for my ban to expire

Next

Return to Artwork

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest