THE REAL TOP 100 GAMES OF ALL TIME (I swear it's real)

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Olothontor, Timedude

THE REAL TOP 100 GAMES OF ALL TIME (I swear it's real)

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:17 pm

The last two threads were bad.

Don't ask why they just were.

So let's actually think it this time, I've created a survey for everyone to fill out here.

You can vote for up to ten games, you can also vote more than once but since it's a requirement to use your brikwars name I'll just not count the extras.
Image
"cut the man some slack when ur that dapper u never know when suprise dicks will show up gotta be ready 34/7" -Vami_IV
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
piss
piss
 
Posts: 1476
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm
Location: piss

Re: THE REAL TOP 100 GAMES OF ALL TIME (I swear it's real)

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:32 pm

So far the most popular game has been dicks
Image

You guys should do a let's play on it
Image
"cut the man some slack when ur that dapper u never know when suprise dicks will show up gotta be ready 34/7" -Vami_IV
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
piss
piss
 
Posts: 1476
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm
Location: piss

Re: THE REAL TOP 100 GAMES OF ALL TIME (I swear it's real)

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:43 pm

Dicks and cum


Really you guys, where is this game? I've been looking on google and can't find it, and the way you all spam it, it's probably a goty
Image
"cut the man some slack when ur that dapper u never know when suprise dicks will show up gotta be ready 34/7" -Vami_IV
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
piss
piss
 
Posts: 1476
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm
Location: piss

Re: THE REAL TOP 100 GAMES OF ALL TIME (I swear it's real)

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:52 pm

Ok so I found out those are supposed to be funny.

Whoever you are I'm calling the police

By that I mean I'm swatting silverdream
Image
"cut the man some slack when ur that dapper u never know when suprise dicks will show up gotta be ready 34/7" -Vami_IV
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
piss
piss
 
Posts: 1476
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm
Location: piss

Re: THE REAL TOP 100 GAMES OF ALL TIME (I swear it's real)

Postby Silverdream » Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:00 pm

I mean that I would use yellow sharpie on your clothes, to make them look more stylish.
Image

Spoiler: show
Bragallot wrote:Just ask Silverdream. He decides what's true and right, and what someone said or meant at some point, even if they didn't. Clearly he is the most suitable person for fixing this mess.
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8380
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga

Re: THE REAL TOP 100 GAMES OF ALL TIME (I swear it's real)

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:01 pm

Silverdream wrote:I mean that I would use yellow sharpie on your clothes, to make them look more stylish.

I've always been one for fashion
Image
"cut the man some slack when ur that dapper u never know when suprise dicks will show up gotta be ready 34/7" -Vami_IV
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
piss
piss
 
Posts: 1476
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm
Location: piss

Re: THE REAL TOP 100 GAMES OF ALL TIME (I swear it's real)

Postby Silverdream » Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:03 pm

Also, I was just jealous because your thread was better than mine. Please accept my humble apologies, herr overlord.
Image

Spoiler: show
Bragallot wrote:Just ask Silverdream. He decides what's true and right, and what someone said or meant at some point, even if they didn't. Clearly he is the most suitable person for fixing this mess.
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8380
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga

Re: THE REAL TOP 100 GAMES OF ALL TIME (I swear it's real)

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:21 pm

Silverdream wrote:Also, I was just jealous because your thread was better than mine. Please accept my humble apologies, herr overlord.

I'm glad you finally seriously not at all sarcastically accepted me  :mrgreen:
Image
"cut the man some slack when ur that dapper u never know when suprise dicks will show up gotta be ready 34/7" -Vami_IV
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
piss
piss
 
Posts: 1476
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm
Location: piss

Re: THE REAL TOP 100 GAMES OF ALL TIME (I swear it's real)

Postby aoffan23 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:32 pm

:wtc:
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.



I agree with Warhead.
User avatar
aoffan23
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3252
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
Location: America's conjoined twin.

Re: THE REAL TOP 100 GAMES OF ALL TIME (I swear it's real)

Postby Tzan » Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:39 pm

Silverdream is bored and is having a conversation with his alt.
I'll bet Overwatch even has beige carpet.
User avatar
Tzan
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5520
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Re: THE REAL TOP 100 GAMES OF ALL TIME (I swear it's real)

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:34 am

Tzan wrote:Silverdream is bored and is having a conversation with his alt.
I'll bet Overwatch even has beige carpet.

I do actually but was afraid to mention it.

My lamented wood tile is much more beautiful anyway.
Image
"cut the man some slack when ur that dapper u never know when suprise dicks will show up gotta be ready 34/7" -Vami_IV
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
piss
piss
 
Posts: 1476
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm
Location: piss

Re: THE REAL TOP 100 GAMES OF ALL TIME (I swear it's real)

Postby Nitewatchman » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:21 pm

Overwatch_Elite wrote:
Tzan wrote:Silverdream is bored and is having a conversation with his alt.
I'll bet Overwatch even has beige carpet.

I do actually but was afraid to mention it.

My lamented wood tile is much more beautiful anyway.

I often lament over wood tiles.
Silverdream wrote:MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami IV

WINNER: Nitewatchman
User avatar
Nitewatchman
Galidor
Galidor
 
Posts: 1078
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: Pants.

Re: THE REAL TOP 100 GAMES OF ALL TIME (I swear it's real)

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:48 am

Nitewatchman wrote:
Overwatch_Elite wrote:
Tzan wrote:Silverdream is bored and is having a conversation with his alt.
I'll bet Overwatch even has beige carpet.

I do actually but was afraid to mention it.

My lamented wood tile is much more beautiful anyway.

I often lament over wood tiles.

Err


something about wood tiles :mystery:
Image
"cut the man some slack when ur that dapper u never know when suprise dicks will show up gotta be ready 34/7" -Vami_IV
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
piss
piss
 
Posts: 1476
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm
Location: piss


Return to Lesser Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest