[RANT]This place

One man, one vote

Moderator: Butthurt

[RANT]This place

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:59 pm

Would it kill somebody to revamp this website?

It uses the default phb forum theme, has no mods, and everything is cluttered along with the fact that none of your images look any decent.

Like really
Is it that hard
To add a border to something
Image
Do you see the significant amount of betterness in this? All it took was a 1x1 black border.

I hope you do consider doing something about the godawful look
xoxoxoxo
Image
"cut the man some slack when ur that dapper u never know when suprise dicks will show up gotta be ready 34/7" -Vami_IV
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
al Qaeda is my home girl
al Qaeda is my home girl
 
Posts: 1477
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm
Location: everywhere

Re: [RANT]This place

Postby IVhorseman » Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:34 pm

Overwatch_Elite wrote:has no mods


:son:

We had a better theme, but we lost it with a switch over to a new forum, and with a new rulebook on the way most of us give absolutely zero fucks about what the website looks like. If you want it to look so much better, you go right ahead and fix all the banners and someone'll re-upload them. But personally I hardly see the difference a border adds.
User avatar
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
 
Posts: 6683
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
Location: The Abyss

Re: [RANT]This place

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:41 pm

IVhorseman wrote:
Overwatch_Elite wrote:has no mods


:son:

We had a better theme, but we lost it with a switch over to a new forum, and with a new rulebook on the way most of us give absolutely zero fucks about what the website looks like. If you want it to look so much better, you go right ahead and fix all the banners and someone'll re-upload them. But personally I hardly see the difference a border adds.

I wasn't saying that adding borders does much, just that this place needs an overhaul.

But if you guys really want to frequent a place that is the equivalent of a modern day new york drug dealing alley, be my guest, you've been here longer than me but I just signed up and frankly I'm not comfortable with that.
Image
"cut the man some slack when ur that dapper u never know when suprise dicks will show up gotta be ready 34/7" -Vami_IV
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
al Qaeda is my home girl
al Qaeda is my home girl
 
Posts: 1477
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm
Location: everywhere

Re: [RANT]This place

Postby stubby » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:23 am

Image
User avatar
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia
 
Posts: 5526
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: [RANT]This place

Postby stubby » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:25 am

Side note: did you know that in the original El Dorado script, these two dudes were married?  Parts of the movie make more sense once you know their backstory. Dreamworks chickened out though and edited it out of the story.
User avatar
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia
 
Posts: 5526
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: [RANT]This place

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:33 am

stubby wrote:Image

That's two fucks, so I assume you actually care somehow
Image
"cut the man some slack when ur that dapper u never know when suprise dicks will show up gotta be ready 34/7" -Vami_IV
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
al Qaeda is my home girl
al Qaeda is my home girl
 
Posts: 1477
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm
Location: everywhere

Re: [RANT]This place

Postby Natalya » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:14 am

Overwatch_Elite wrote:
stubby wrote:Image

That's two fucks, so I assume you actually care somehow

:ftw:

Sorry Rayhawk, but you set yourself up for that one.

@Overwatch:
How much do you know about phpBB styles?
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
Overwatch died. Post this in your profile if you miss Overwatch.
User avatar
Natalya
Never Ending Identity Crisis
Never Ending Identity Crisis
 
Posts: 5968
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Atlanta

Re: [RANT]This place

Postby Zupponn » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:15 pm

I think we should put a 1x1 black border around my signature pic.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product
 
Posts: 6580
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: [RANT]This place

Postby Tzan » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:36 pm

Zupponn wrote:I think we should put a 1x1 black border around my signature pic.


Those missing pixels in the upper left corner are driving me insane.
What the fuck is wrong with you?  :fist:
User avatar
Tzan
Mike doesn't see anything in the Marblecake Forum
Mike doesn't see anything in the Marblecake Forum
 
Posts: 5658
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Re: [RANT]This place

Postby Zupponn » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:14 pm

Tzan wrote:
Zupponn wrote:I think we should put a 1x1 black border around my signature pic.


Those missing pixels in the upper left corner are driving me insane.
What the fuck is wrong with you?  :fist:

Fixed it.  Better?
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product
 
Posts: 6580
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: [RANT]This place

Postby stubby » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:37 am

Natalya wrote:
Overwatch_Elite wrote:That's two fucks, so I assume you actually care somehow

:ftw:

Sorry Rayhawk, but you set yourself up for that one.

Don't look at me, everybody already knows where my fucks lie on this issue.  I'm just posting funny pictures.

Two fucks wasn't enough for me to fix the style myself, but it was enough for me to reset the file permissions so that you'd have access to do it.
User avatar
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia
 
Posts: 5526
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: [RANT]This place

Postby Silverdream » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:45 am

stubby wrote::silver:
Image

Bragallot wrote:Just ask Silverdream. He decides what's true and right, and what someone said or meant at some point, even if they didn't. Clearly he is the most suitable person for fixing this mess.


Bluefog wrote:I mean, I could just throw my feces at you and my feelings would be conveyed adequately.
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8430
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga

Re: [RANT]This place

Postby stubby » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:03 pm

:idc:
User avatar
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia
 
Posts: 5526
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: [RANT]This place

Postby Tzan » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:17 pm

Zupponn wrote:
Tzan wrote:
Zupponn wrote:I think we should put a 1x1 black border around my signature pic.


Those missing pixels in the upper left corner are driving me insane.
What the fuck is wrong with you?  :fist:

Fixed it.  Better?


Yes, thank you.   :D
User avatar
Tzan
Mike doesn't see anything in the Marblecake Forum
Mike doesn't see anything in the Marblecake Forum
 
Posts: 5658
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Re: [RANT]This place

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:47 am

Natalya wrote:
Overwatch_Elite wrote:
stubby wrote:Image

That's two fucks, so I assume you actually care somehow

:ftw:

Sorry Rayhawk, but you set yourself up for that one.

@Overwatch:
How much do you know about phpBB styles?


I'll be honest and say that I don't know much. I never got into phpBB or mybb, the only thing I was really interested in a while back was smf.
Image
"cut the man some slack when ur that dapper u never know when suprise dicks will show up gotta be ready 34/7" -Vami_IV
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
al Qaeda is my home girl
al Qaeda is my home girl
 
Posts: 1477
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm
Location: everywhere

Next

Return to Administration

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests