Halloween

You know, whatever

Moderators: Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny, Blitzen

Re: Halloween

Postby IVhorseman » Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:00 am

Yeah, a cinder block wall fell on me when i tried to climb over it.
User avatar
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
 
Posts: 6650
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
Location: The Abyss

Re: Halloween

Postby aoffan23 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:12 pm

I have three ideas.

1) Nathan Drake. The hardest part of this costume would be finding the bandolier.
2) A giant Minifig made out of cardboard.
3) Grab a bunch of boxes from the store I work at, make appropriate cuts, and sit in the middle of the hall at school looking like a random pile of boxes. I really want to do this one, but the minifig one would be boss, too. The Nathan Drake one is my backup, since it's the easiest.

We're having a costume contest at work, so I'm going to get a bald cap and dress up as the store owner. I was so upset no one did it last year.
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.



I agree with Warhead.
User avatar
aoffan23
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3238
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
Location: America's conjoined twin.

Re: Halloween

Postby samuelzz10 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:14 pm

going to dress up as an undead soilder and get candy from kids.
Image
Spoiler: show
my old sig
Image

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
User avatar
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b
 
Posts: 1535
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:09 pm
Location: planet express

Re: Halloween

Postby Predator » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:28 pm

samuelzz10 wrote:going to dress up as an undead soldier and get candy from kids.

:ftfy:

Please specify what kind of undead soldier.
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)


Get Him!!!! :fist:


This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
User avatar
Predator
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.

Re: Halloween

Postby Zupponn » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:36 pm

I think I want to go as a Grim Reaper.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 6000
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: Halloween

Postby Swordsalmon » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:56 pm

My brother and I are going as Team Rocket grunts.
Image
Keldoclock wrote:Swordsalmon: Argues about the price of bits of plastic, yet happily forks over $1 for a quarter-sized bit of plastic that does nothing but look cool.
User avatar
Swordsalmon
Dimmy
 
Posts: 513
Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:05 pm

Re: Halloween

Postby Kalvinator » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:28 pm

Zupponn wrote:I think I want to go as a Grim Reaper.


Hey, don't take my ideas.
Image
User avatar
Kalvinator
in need of one still
 
Posts: 1457
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:35 am
Location: Waiting for a spontaneous warp to another galaxy.

Re: Halloween

Postby piltogg » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:11 pm

I shall be wearing a stupid mansuit named Piltogg, dressed as a magical penis named Twilight sparkle, dressed as a superhero named the Green Lantern. triple costume for the win.
Image
User avatar
piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2496
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:16 pm
Location: Fictional Deutschland

Re: Halloween

Postby Kalvinator » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:55 pm

piltogg wrote:I shall be wearing a stupid mansuit named Piltogg, dressed as a magical penis named Twilight sparkle, dressed as a superhero named the Green Lantern. triple costume for the win.


You know we're going to need pics of this, right?
Image
User avatar
Kalvinator
in need of one still
 
Posts: 1457
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:35 am
Location: Waiting for a spontaneous warp to another galaxy.

Re: Halloween

Postby aoffan23 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:55 pm

Kalvinator wrote:
piltogg wrote:I shall be wearing a stupid mansuit named Piltogg, dressed as a magical penis named Twilight sparkle, dressed as a superhero named the Green Lantern. triple costume for the win.


You know we're going to need pics of this, right?


Actually, that sounds pretty fucking dumb.
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.



I agree with Warhead.
User avatar
aoffan23
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3238
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
Location: America's conjoined twin.

Re: Halloween

Postby Silverdream » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:55 pm

aoffan23 wrote:
Kalvinator wrote:
piltogg wrote:I shall be wearing a stupid mansuit named Piltogg, dressed as a magical penis named Twilight sparkle, dressed as a superhero named the Green Lantern. triple costume for the win.


You know we're going to need pics of this, right?


Actually, that sounds pretty fucking awesome.


:ftfy:
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
kaka pants
 
Posts: 7996
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: Halloween

Postby Predator » Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:44 pm

Silverdream wrote:
aoffan23 wrote:
Kalvinator wrote:
piltogg wrote:I shall be wearing a stupid mansuit named Piltogg, dressed as a magical penis named Twilight sparkle, dressed as a superhero named the Green Lantern. triple costume for the win.


You know we're going to need pics of this, right?


Actually, that sounds pretty fucking awesome.


:ftfy:

Awesome indeed.
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)


Get Him!!!! :fist:


This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
User avatar
Predator
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.

Re: Halloween

Postby piltogg » Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:48 pm

no it's definetly dumb. I'm just doing it because it covers all of the fandoms of the various judges of costumes for a costume contest and will most certainly assure my victory!
Image
User avatar
piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2496
Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:16 pm
Location: Fictional Deutschland

Re: Halloween

Postby Predator » Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:58 pm

Pwny superhero mansuit sounds pretty damn awesome to me.
Tactical moves eh? Better not have the judges looking up your evil plan here with that google bot around.
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)


Get Him!!!! :fist:


This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
User avatar
Predator
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.

Re: Halloween

Postby BFenix » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:02 am

Zupponn wrote:I think I want to go as a Grim Reaper.


Yup, same here this year. Kinda sick of my old bloody hockey mask and black hoodie.
Image
Image
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4846
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests