Explosive size

Rules questions, suggestions, and discussion

Moderators: Pwnerade, IVhorseman

Re: Explosive size

Postby Falk » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:56 am

Keldoclock wrote:Clearly it would re-appear on the other side of the board with momentum intact :P

:roll: :D
BrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."

Empire of Luchardsko WIP wiki page
User avatar
Falk
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 781
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:43 pm

Re: Explosive size

Postby aoffan23 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:13 pm

I think any units that fall off the table should continue fighting on the floor.
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.



I agree with Warhead.
User avatar
aoffan23
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3216
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
Location: America's conjoined twin.

Re: Explosive size

Postby Whiteagle » Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:11 pm

Keldoclock wrote:Clearly it would re-appear on the other side of the board with momentum intact :P

Horribly mutated of course, since you don't expect to go outside the boundaries of reality unscathed, do you?
User avatar
Whiteagle
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1542
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:30 pm

Re: Explosive size

Postby Unlimited Overkill » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:09 pm

badagle wrote:
Keldoclock wrote:Clearly it would re-appear on the other side of the board with momentum intact :P

Horribly mutated of course, since you don't expect to go outside the boundaries of reality unscathed, do you?

:<3: :D
User avatar
Unlimited Overkill
Nice Dubs
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:38 pm

Re: Explosive size

Postby Kirillyos » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:58 pm

I noticed that regardless of physical size, one can theoretically keep adding SuperNatural d10s to an explosion ad infinitum (or at least until you run out of CP).

Speaking of which, what's the general consensus around the BrikWars community about superweapons? Does it just depend on the scale of the battle?
LEGO are like boobs - designed for kids, but adults have plenty of fun playing with them too. ;)
TROLOLO
Kirillyos
Officer
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:39 pm

Re: Explosive size

Postby stubby » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:18 am

Kirillyos wrote:I noticed that regardless of physical size, one can theoretically keep adding SuperNatural d10s to an explosion ad infinitum (or at least until you run out of CP).

Speaking of which, what's the general consensus around the BrikWars community about superweapons? Does it just depend on the scale of the battle?

I don't know if there is a general consensus. Superweapons in a small-scale battle usually means they're up against smaller units too small for superweapons to hit effectively, which then crawl all over the superweapon and end up commandeering it.
User avatar
stubby
forum janitor
 
Posts: 4866
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: Explosive size

Postby Kirillyos » Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:18 pm

stubby wrote:I don't know if there is a general consensus. Superweapons in a small-scale battle usually means they're up against smaller units too small for superweapons to hit effectively, which then crawl all over the superweapon and end up commandeering it.


What about in large-scale battles or strategic conflicts?
LEGO are like boobs - designed for kids, but adults have plenty of fun playing with them too. ;)
TROLOLO
Kirillyos
Officer
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:39 pm

Re: Explosive size

Postby stubby » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:50 am

What about them? Obviously superweapons are cool in superweapon-scale conflicts, that should go without saying.
User avatar
stubby
forum janitor
 
Posts: 4866
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Previous

Return to The Rulebook

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests