Explosive size

Rules questions, suggestions, and discussion

Moderators: Pwnerade, IVhorseman

Re: Explosive size

Postby Falk » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:56 am

Keldoclock wrote:Clearly it would re-appear on the other side of the board with momentum intact :P

:roll: :D
BrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."

Empire of Luchardsko WIP wiki page
Falk
Jaw-Jaw

Postby aoffan23 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:13 pm

I think any units that fall off the table should continue fighting on the floor.
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.

I agree with Warhead.
aoffan23
Pooplord

Postby Whiteagle » Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:11 pm

Keldoclock wrote:Clearly it would re-appear on the other side of the board with momentum intact :P

Horribly mutated of course, since you don't expect to go outside the boundaries of reality unscathed, do you?
Whiteagle
Playmobil

Postby Unlimited Overkill » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:09 pm

badagle wrote:

Horribly mutated of course, since you don't expect to go outside the boundaries of reality unscathed, do you?

:<3: :D
Unlimited Overkill
Nice Dubs

Postby Kirillyos » Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:58 pm

I noticed that regardless of physical size, one can theoretically keep adding SuperNatural d10s to an explosion ad infinitum (or at least until you run out of CP).

Speaking of which, what's the general consensus around the BrikWars community about superweapons? Does it just depend on the scale of the battle?
LEGO are like boobs - designed for kids, but adults have plenty of fun playing with them too. ;)
TROLOLO
Kirillyos
Officer

Postby stubby » Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:18 am

Kirillyos wrote:I noticed that regardless of physical size, one can theoretically keep adding SuperNatural d10s to an explosion ad infinitum (or at least until you run out of CP).

Speaking of which, what's the general consensus around the BrikWars community about superweapons? Does it just depend on the scale of the battle?

I don't know if there is a general consensus. Superweapons in a small-scale battle usually means they're up against smaller units too small for superweapons to hit effectively, which then crawl all over the superweapon and end up commandeering it.
stubby
forum janitor

Postby Kirillyos » Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:18 pm

stubby wrote:I don't know if there is a general consensus. Superweapons in a small-scale battle usually means they're up against smaller units too small for superweapons to hit effectively, which then crawl all over the superweapon and end up commandeering it.

What about in large-scale battles or strategic conflicts?
LEGO are like boobs - designed for kids, but adults have plenty of fun playing with them too. ;)
TROLOLO
Kirillyos
Officer

Postby stubby » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:50 am

What about them? Obviously superweapons are cool in superweapon-scale conflicts, that should go without saying.
stubby
forum janitor

Previous

Return to The Rulebook