Doom of Canada pt 1

The wide crazy world of art and also stuff

Moderators: Arkbrik, Hoboman

Doom of Canada pt 1

Postby silvadream » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:53 pm

A scifi horror story for halloween thnx for reading

Micheal began to cry. "Why did they have to come here?" he said. Then his head was ripped off and a fountain of blood splooshed all over the clean white room. "BECAUSE NORTH KOREA, THAT'S WHY." said the North Korean Android. The android used it's suction glands to clean the room of blood. 5 seconds later a little korean walked out of the robot. "Kill and destroy!" said the little man. It all started when King Jung un decided to unleash his robot army and activate the sleepy nation of south Korea and take over china and Russia for arms and for a bigger army. All so he could conquer the best country on earth, Canada.
silvadream
Cannon Fodder

Re: Doom of Canada pt 1

Postby Zupponn » Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:42 am

Where's this Canada you speak of? :?
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Postby The Shadowscythe » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:02 am

Hail Canada! Hail Canada!

. . . It's not even a real country anyway!

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.

Postby mgb519 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:48 am

silvadream wrote:A scifi horror story for halloween thnx for reading

Micheal began to cry. "Why did they have to come here?" he said. Then his head was ripped off and a fountain of blood splooshed all over the clean white room. "BECAUSE NORTH KOREA, THAT'S WHY." said the North Korean Android. The android used it's suction glands to clean the room of blood. 5 seconds later a little korean walked out of the robot. "Kill and destroy!" said the little man. It all started when King Jung un decided to unleash his robot army and activate the sleepy nation of south Korea and take over china and Russia for arms and for a bigger army. All so he could conquer the best country on earth, Canada.

Oh, you wonderful bastard! This is an homage to the prologue of my story, isn't it?
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.

That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
mgb519
Pooplord

Return to Artwork