Share your tales of battle and mayhem
Moderators: Killer Karetsu, Zupponn, Moronstudios
(Sorry, but I don't find poneis very appealing)
- if you give us money we will give you product
- Posts: 4937
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
- Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese
NO!THERE ARE NO POLAR BEARS IN FINLAND!!!
- Posts: 1179
- Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:31 am
- Location: Finland...boxing with polar bears :)
Y U NO LIKE PWNIES?
Do you know Radeberger? Charlie Sheen likes it...
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:41 pm
- Location: Deeeep in the swamp forest of Peachian 4
Zupponn, pwnies are the most appealing thing since cigarettes.
- Nice use of noise
- Posts: 5980
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
- Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga
Some inventive moves, very unconvential fighting methods.
Quality was sometimes off, but you scored more because the posing on certain pics (like when the mane kills the dude) was hilarious.
It was hilarious.
Overall appeal: 4
I dislike that the pwnies didn't die, but I can't subtract points for that.
- Forum Authority on Bragging Rights
- Posts: 4273
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
- Location: Here
Return to Reports From the Field
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest