RB 2010

Rules questions, suggestions, and discussion

Moderators: Pwnerade, IVhorseman

meestho
Battlefield General

Re: RB 2010

Post by meestho » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:18 pm

Seriously, are you done being a smart ass and insulting me? I have been nice. I asked something politely and you simply followed by being an obnoxious know it all wise guy; and now with the mockery. Tell me, what are you trying to prove here, that you are so superior to me because you have been lurking here longer then me? I don't give a damn. However I truly hate being treated like shit for no reason. I sincerely hope that you do not treat all newcomers like this as I doubt they would be as hard headed as me to confront you as I am doing right now and they would most likely leave. I know you'll probably don't care about this and this won't change your power tripping ego, but I needed to vent.

Thanks

JN

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product

Post by Zupponn » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:38 pm

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:41 pm

Huh, it's like the link to the 2005 rules, except with a 2010 instead of a 2005.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

Zupponn

Post by Zupponn » Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:54 pm

Did you click on it?

stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook

Post by stubby » Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:02 am

meestho wrote:Seriously, are you done being a smart ass and insulting me? I have been nice. I asked something politely and you simply followed by being an obnoxious know it all wise guy; and now with the mockery. Tell me, what are you trying to prove here, that you are so superior to me because you have been lurking here longer then me? I don't give a damn. However I truly hate being treated like shit for no reason. I sincerely hope that you do not treat all newcomers like this as I doubt they would be as hard headed as me to confront you as I am doing right now and they would most likely leave. I know you'll probably don't care about this and this won't change your power tripping ego, but I needed to vent.
Actually this reminds me of something I meant to check and haven't gotten around to yet. Everybody remembers when you first signed up for the forum and you had to read the disclaimer about how everyone was going to be a smartass and insult you and treat newcomers like shit, right? (Actually I guess some of you have been around so long that you were here even before the disclaimer, but hopefully you at least heard about it.) I never checked to see if that got overwritten by the standard disclaimer text when we upgraded to phpBB3, and I need to go back in and replace it. Is there anyone who signed up for an account since the upgrade who remembers whether or not the terms of use page warned them that everyone here is an asshole?
Natalya wrote:Wtf is going on in this thread?

Keldoclock
My Little Pony

Post by Keldoclock » Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:03 am

meestho wrote:Seriously, are you done being a smart ass and insulting me? I have been nice. I asked something politely and you simply followed by being an obnoxious know it all wise guy; and now with the mockery. Tell me, what are you trying to prove here, that you are so superior to me because you have been lurking here longer then me? I don't give a damn. However I truly hate being treated like shit for no reason. I sincerely hope that you do not treat all newcomers like this as I doubt they would be as hard headed as me to confront you as I am doing right now and they would most likely leave. I know you'll probably don't care about this and this won't change your power tripping ego, but I needed to vent.

Thanks

JN
This forum has a pretty long tradition of doing this sort of thing.

EDIT: God dammit stubby you are a forum janitor ninja, you got me while I was typing!
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything

stubby

Post by stubby » Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:18 am

Not only did I get you while you were typing, but Natalya's word buttplug sabotaged your attempted link. You got tag teamed.

I figured out where the forum update stores its "Registration Agreement Terms," and it looks like it did indeed overwrite the old ones, so new users are not being properly warned that everyone is going to troll them. I need to get back in there and fix that.

Keldoclock
My Little Pony

Post by Keldoclock » Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:32 am

That was an incredible display of unintended ownage.

I can do nothing but commend the two of you until you decide to go somewhere else to celebrate and I can go receive treatment for the hemorrhoids!

stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything

stubby

Post by stubby » Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:34 am

All right, fixed now. God damn but phpBB3 makes it a pain to edit the agreement terms.

BrikWars Forum - Terms of use

Also, smilied: :tiger:

Apollyon
Actually a decent human being. As far as I can tell anyway...

Post by Apollyon » Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:04 am

Code: Select all

...and you had to read the disclaimer... 
Reading terms of use on the internet is like doing the Windows tutorial. You do it once (after installing Win95 in order to play Diablo) and then you go from there...
If you're not into Metal you are not my friend!

Natalya
I've trolled before.

Post by Natalya » Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:33 pm

Booty Bothered is the best word buttplug ever.
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Ya gotta remember, Soryu's a brutal thug, ain't got no finesse like Shinji."

Timedude
Snackist
Snackist

Post by Timedude » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:15 am

Hell yeah for hilarious terms of service. My favorite part is this.
You agree that the webmaster, administrator, and moderators of this forum have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit, sometimes for good reasons but usually to make you look dumb when you’re taking yourself too seriously.
Pretty much.
-TheSnackist
AKA Timedude
AKA Your New Benefecent Ruler (Lesser Games Division)
stubby wrote:What the hell! Timedude is here??

:? Well all I can say is,
8) it's about . . . time . . .
:csi:

piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Post by piltogg » Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:27 pm

I smell an anorak. :commonsense:

Nitewatchman
Dimmy

Post by Nitewatchman » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:07 pm

stubby wrote:Does no one know how to use Google anymore? I blame Obama.
THANKS OBAMA!
Silverdream wrote:MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami IV

WINNER: Nitewatchman