Wallpaper thread

You know, whatever

Moderators: Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny, Blitzen

Re: Wallpaper thread

Postby Semaj Nagirrac » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:38 pm

Image
My wife. I took this for my digital photography and composition class. No photoshop, no additional lighting, just sunlight and leaves. My shutter speed was on 100, so I didn't freeze those leaves like I wanted.
SIR_WHO wrote:Making Semaj angry is like inviting several bears to come and chill in your house, while you have steaks tied to yourself.
User avatar
Semaj Nagirrac
Dimmy
 
Posts: 630
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:38 pm
Location: In the mountains

Re: Wallpaper thread

Postby Keldoclock » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:26 am

I'm not sure how I feel about the pavement behind her... the ordered rows of trees look really great and add this really nice depth and timelessness to the image, but that just makes the pavement even more flat, gray, and mundane in comparison... I can't help but feel it would be vastly improved with flagstones or grass instead.
Image
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
User avatar
Keldoclock
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2749
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: New York City

Re: Wallpaper thread

Postby Silverdream » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:04 am

Your wife is the hottest woman I've ever seen. She looks like if Zooey Deschanel had a child with Alex Kingston, who would eventually have a child with the progeny of Katie St Ives and Katy Perry. :tiger:
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
kaka pants
 
Posts: 7997
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: Wallpaper thread

Postby Keldoclock » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:44 am

Silverdream wrote:Your wife is the hottest woman I've ever seen. She looks like if Zooey Deschanel had a child with Alex Kingston, who would eventually have a child with the progeny of Katie St Ives and Katy Perry. :tiger:

This post is a perfect and exemplary example of objectification. I couldn't do better if I tried. :tiger:
Image
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
User avatar
Keldoclock
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2749
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: New York City

Re: Wallpaper thread

Postby Predator » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:48 pm

Keldoclock wrote:
Silverdream wrote:Your wife is the hottest woman I've ever seen. She looks like if Zooey Deschanel had a child with Alex Kingston, who would eventually have a child with the progeny of Katie St Ives and Katy Perry. :tiger:

This post is a perfect and exemplary example of objectification. I couldn't do better if I tried. :tiger:

So now we have :tiger: ? Nice.
mr.duckie wrote:
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)


Get Him!!!! :fist:


This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
Sonic Rainbooms
All over my sky.
User avatar
Predator
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 935
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.

Re: Wallpaper thread

Postby Nitewatchman » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:43 pm

Keldoclock wrote:
Silverdream wrote:Your wife is the hottest woman I've ever seen. She looks like if Zooey Deschanel had a child with Alex Kingston, who would eventually have a child with the progeny of Katie St Ives and Katy Perry. :tiger:

This post is a perfect and exemplary example of objectification. I couldn't do better if I tried. :tiger:

Oh, you white knight, you. :wink:
Silverdream wrote:MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami IV

WINNER: Nitewatchman
User avatar
Nitewatchman
Galidor
Galidor
 
Posts: 1076
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: Pants.

Re: Wallpaper thread

Postby stubby » Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:22 pm

Predator wrote:So now we have :tiger: ? :tiger: .

:ftfy:
User avatar
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia
 
Posts: 5084
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests