Operation Blau turn 3

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

Falk
Oh no whatever will we do without the buttplugs
Oh no whatever will we do without the buttplugs

Re: Operation Blau turn 3

Post by Falk » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:01 am

IVhorseman wrote:Wait, you're supposed to just use the same armor roll for overkill damage on vehicles and structures? Oh man, I've been re-rolling the armor for every piece of overkill damage and it takes fucking forever. That's a way better idea!

EDIT: wait, that can't be right. If that were the case, a critical failure would mean the vehicle would be completely destroyed by any armor roll whatsoever. Lame!
I just reroll armor for each HP/size point.
BrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."
Empire of Luchardsko WIP wiki page

IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Post by IVhorseman » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:36 pm

Yeah that's the way I've always played it.

However, I like the idea that players can just multiply the same armor roll to save time. I would say it's only acceptable where both attacker and defender agree to do it, and if either party demands a re-roll of the armor for the next points of HP, then give it to them. Because holy shit does this mean big-ass vehicles can take a long time to whittle down.

cherikov
Nice Dubs

Post by cherikov » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:35 am

rockin the spacemen!
Ah, these diplomats! What chatterboxes! There's only one way to shut them up - cut them down with machine guns. Bulganin, go and get me one!
- Joseph Stalin - As reported by De Gaulle during a long meeting.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:27 am

Great turn. I would have suggested Snake Pliskin as the new hero's name too, but you need to give him yellow arms.