Modern Lego and it's all that Mike guys fault

Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys

Moderators: ikensall, fredde, Dr. X

Re: Modern Lego and it's all that Mike guys fault

Postby stubby » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:00 pm

Do you have any idea how hard it's been to keep my mouth shut about this. Anyway, not to give away any secrets, but wait until you see the front of her.
User avatar
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia
 
Posts: 4974
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: Modern Lego and it's all that Mike guys fault

Postby aoffan23 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:25 pm

Holy shit, this is hilarious. We're actually going to have a Natalya minifig, aren't we? :D
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.



I agree with Warhead.
User avatar
aoffan23
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3223
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
Location: America's conjoined twin.

Re: Modern Lego and it's all that Mike guys fault

Postby Apollyon » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:45 am

I'd buy one.
If you're not into Metal you are not my friend!
User avatar
Apollyon
constantly striving to using proper grammar
 
Posts: 1839
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:14 am
Location: I am in Berlin bitch!

Re: Modern Lego and it's all that Mike guys fault

Postby Zahru II » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:56 pm

inb4 a future wave of collectible minifigs which is a huge circlejerk to all forum members
User avatar
Zahru II
balls just have this nasty tendency to wear out over time
 
Posts: 4536
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
Location: Hüngäry

Re: Modern Lego and it's all that Mike guys fault

Postby Falk » Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:30 pm

"waits for a wheelchair fig and half troll fig"
BrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."

Empire of Luchardsko WIP wiki page
User avatar
Falk
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 787
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:43 pm

Re: Modern Lego and it's all that Mike guys fault

Postby IVhorseman » Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:08 pm

Would a wheelchair fig have gimpy custom-mold legs that fit into a wheelchair piece, or would a wheelchair be made to accommodate regular minifigs?
User avatar
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
 
Posts: 6557
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
Location: The Abyss

Re: Modern Lego and it's all that Mike guys fault

Postby Colette » Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:36 pm

Series 11 Brikwars Collectible Minifigs:
Continuing with the proud tradition of brikwarriors as CMs with Natalya in series 9, we present a series based solely off of the important forum members:

stubby- a janitor. Face has a thick, bushy grey mustache while his accessories include a broom of doom and of course the almighty banhammer.

Warhead- would like stubby’s painting, although I’m torn between the helmet and trans-neon-orange dr. inferno hair. Accessories include a minifig of your mother.

Shadowscythe- in japanese schoolgirl clothes with the face we always use for him. Looks like the version in my forum battle. Has a beer bottle and a laptop (to symbolize LDD)

IVHorseman- An everyman in a wheelchair. Oh, and with an iceworlder helmet and an OTC.

Almighty Benny- Warhead’s version. With a motorcycle.

Tzan- An old geezer with a glasses face and a long beard, dressed in rags.

piltogg- Featuring his hardsuit and every single artifact he has obtained. Would probably be very easy to feel out from the rest, but whatever.

colette- Dressed in western business attire and the most annoying nerd face with glasses you can come up with. Has a chromed macbook and that stupid antimortalium shtick.

Blitzen- the grammar führer herself. We could go with either Warhead’s or piltogg’s representation, although I favor Warhead’s.

Ross_Varn- too bad he hasn’t made a showing for a while. Let him look like the FELC commander with a boring gun accessory.

zupponn- that death figure of him, although four-armed robo-troll would still be nice. Could dual-wield the GTCs he loves so much.

silverdream- an entirely chrome silver knight with a chrome sword and a chromed anal disruptor. The amount of chrome should be too damn high and melt your eyes in the sun.

BFenix- hellius metal warrior armed with a guitar and RAGE.

Zahru II- badass medieval warrior with a troll arm and an armory of weapons on him.

Bragallot- a pirate torso with an ostentatious hat and robot arm. Should carry some obscure experimental laser with glowy bits.

Arkbrik- the famed oktan ranger with a taste for pink laptops and roleplaying insane dictators.

If you didn't make the list that means you didn't enter my mind and that's probably a good thing.
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2628
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Modern Lego and it's all that Mike guys fault

Postby Keldoclock » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:42 pm

:mrgreen:
Image
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
User avatar
Keldoclock
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2749
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: New York City

Re: Modern Lego and it's all that Mike guys fault

Postby Natalya » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:49 pm

When will their actual images be released?
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
User avatar
Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
 
Posts: 5376
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Now in Ontario

Re: Modern Lego and it's all that Mike guys fault

Postby lorbaat » Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:56 pm

Natalya wrote:When will their actual images be released?


The teaser feed said to come "back" (nyuk nyuk) on 12/3 for more info, so hopefully then.
User avatar
lorbaat
Minifig
 
Posts: 287
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:54 am

Re: Modern Lego and it's all that Mike guys fault

Postby Pwnerade » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:17 pm

I can't wait to get a Natalya fig. I wonder if any other LEGO employees insert in-jokes into products.
An army marches on its stomach, and its favorite food is fudge.
User avatar
Pwnerade
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1584
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:18 am
Location: Kent, WA

Re: Modern Lego and it's all that Mike guys fault

Postby aoffan23 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:11 pm

Pwnerade wrote:I can't wait to get a Natalya fig. I wonder if any other LEGO employees insert in-jokes into products.


The licence plate on the van in the new Arkham Asylum set is a reference to the designer's nickname. Also, not so much a joke, but the fighter in the big Alien Conquest set had a sticker saying NNENN on it. Nnenn (Nate Nielson) was a well-known member of the community, and died in a car crash in 2010. The ship was styled like a Vic Viper, which was a type of ship that was popularized by him. Nice little tribute in there.
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.



I agree with Warhead.
User avatar
aoffan23
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3223
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
Location: America's conjoined twin.

Re: Modern Lego and it's all that Mike guys fault

Postby Apollyon » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:44 am

aoffan23 wrote:
Pwnerade wrote:I can't wait to get a Natalya fig. I wonder if any other LEGO employees insert in-jokes into products.


The licence plate on the van in the new Arkham Asylum set is a reference to the designer's nickname. Also, not so much a joke, but the fighter in the big Alien Conquest set had a sticker saying NNENN on it. Nnenn (Nate Nielson) was a well-known member of the community, and died in a car crash in 2010. The ship was styled like a Vic Viper, which was a type of ship that was popularized by him. Nice little tribute in there.


Hmr, saw that set on sale here at 50% off. It looks so awesome but i can't really use the colours unless i start a new faction.
If you're not into Metal you are not my friend!
User avatar
Apollyon
constantly striving to using proper grammar
 
Posts: 1839
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:14 am
Location: I am in Berlin bitch!

Re: Modern Lego and it's all that Mike guys fault

Postby Ben-Jammin » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:50 am

Apollyon wrote:
aoffan23 wrote:
Pwnerade wrote:I can't wait to get a Natalya fig. I wonder if any other LEGO employees insert in-jokes into products.


The licence plate on the van in the new Arkham Asylum set is a reference to the designer's nickname. Also, not so much a joke, but the fighter in the big Alien Conquest set had a sticker saying NNENN on it. Nnenn (Nate Nielson) was a well-known member of the community, and died in a car crash in 2010. The ship was styled like a Vic Viper, which was a type of ship that was popularized by him. Nice little tribute in there.


Hmr, saw that set on sale here at 50% off. It looks so awesome but i can't really use the colours unless i start a new faction.


If I were going to buy such a set (blue doesn't go well with any of my factions either), I would simply say they were a specialist group or a division of the regular military forces.
User avatar
Ben-Jammin
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1825
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:59 pm
Location: Not quite the middle of Appalachia

Re: Modern Lego and it's all that Mike guys fault

Postby Silent-sigfig » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:11 pm

I trust well b getting a black rabbi around series 11
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:

Coolest 1000th post ever :D
User avatar
Silent-sigfig
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2256
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:20 pm
Location: Number one in USA

PreviousNext

Return to Bricks

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests