New Tattoo Thread

You know, whatever

Moderators: Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny, Blitzen

New Tattoo Thread

Postby morganm » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:35 pm

Oh man that tattoo thread had so much potential... why was it locked?

1) Do you have tattoos?
2) Why?

3) Do you think having tattoos in places that can't be easily covered are career-limiting decisions?
4) Do you care?

5) Weirdest tattoos you've seen in real life? Not stupid shit you saw on the internet... had to have seen it first hand IRL.

===================

1) No
2) Never really found anything I thought was SOOOO cool or profound I wanted it permanently on my body or worth the pain. I guess my kids' names... but.. why?

3) Yes
4) Not really

5) I was at Disney world with my wife and kids waiting in line for the safari attraction. There was a bald guy in line with obvious tattoos completely covering his body. I mean his head was completely covered (except face), down the neck, sleeves to the wrists, complete legs from what I could see. I thought "holy shit... fucking weirdo..." Then I got closer and saw it was ALL classic Disney stuff; Mickey mostly but Donald Duck and other classic characters. It was almost like a jig-saw-puzzle or tessellating pattern; every square inch covered and connected together. Once I saw it was all Disney stuff I thought he was still crazy just in a different way O_o They were obviously old tats; color faded and lines starting to blur. Honestly tattoos generally don't bother me but it's pretty fucking weird to have your entire body covered in them like this. A lot of my friends have one or 10 here and there; cool... whatevs. Seen dudes at the water park with big crazy shit across their back or chest; cool... whatever. Chix with the tramp stamps; cool & thx for drawing attention to your ass. Chix with tats on their cleavage; trashy but thanks for drawing attention to your tits while trying to sell me a car. But 75% or more of your body? I dunno where that line is... but that dude crossed it =)
morganm
Dimmy

Re: New Tattoo Thread

Postby Zupponn » Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:41 pm

1) Nope.
2)

3) Yes.
4) Yes.

5) I heard of a guy who wasn't allowed into Disney World because he had a picture of a naked woman tattooed on his forearm.
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Postby IVhorseman » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:48 pm

1) No
2)Don't care about anything enough to have it a permanent part of my body. Now that I've got my scar I want to do a zipper along it like I told you guys about though. I just gotta wait until my skin graft heals more, which I'm pretty sure is still a few years.
3)Oh yeah totally. I hear they're more accepted nowadays, but not universally.
4)Kinda, it'd deter me from getting some awesome huge Brikwars sleeve or a whale with an erection on my face.
5)Nothing too weird, just internet weirdos.
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby Insert_blank » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:54 pm

Yes.
I have Jupiter's astrological symbol on my leg mostly because I like Sailor Jupiter and my friend assured me she could make a tattoo with a needle and some india ink and who doesn't want to have a prison tattoo? I really think that every tattoo should be a horrible mistake you'll regret later.

Yes
Yes

I have a friend who has a tattoo of a star with a smiley face but it's upside down so it only smiles at her because "fuck everybody else."
萌えを覚えっていますか?
Douse yourself in water and repent.
Insert_blank
I like how the floor looks covered in blood

Return to General Discussion