First Encounter.

Share your tales of battle and mayhem

Moderators: Moronstudios, Zupponn, Killer Karetsu

Ganon
Demi-God of BrikWars

First Encounter.

Post by Ganon » Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:58 pm

Today I had my first brikwar. It was also a solo game. It started out with my Inquisitors of the Holy Crown (Crownies Knights with guns!) duking it out with some evil Inquisitors of the Cursed Blade (A motley crew indeed.). Before we go any further, I'll tell you about my Inquisitors.

Inquisitors in my Sci-Fi world are an order of military geniuses. They make up the generals and tacticians of my armies; plus they hunt down evil Inquisitors to try and stop the enemies of my Empire from getting their vast knowledge and experience against the Empire. They are also the only people taught how to use magic. There are three orders: Inquisitor Lords, (Only the strongest magic users can become Lords.) Inquisitor, (Just your 'average' magic user) and Military Inquisitor (They're the ones you'll seen in combat.). Evil Inquisitors are the exact same except they help our enemies. Anyway, the story begins thus: Lord Inquisitor Ajack, Inquisitor Einar, and Military Inquisitor Ingrid, were just finishing a messy job when they received a distress call from a nearby world. It was a call for help from an Inquisitorial base requesting help.

Turn 1
All sides advanced with minimal causalities. Good received one dead; Baddies also received one dead.

Turn 2
The Good Inquisitors had luck with them, as they completely rolled their evil counter-parts.

Turn 3
Evil Inquisitor did a Heroic Feat and challenged my Inquisitor to a duel in a different world. That took one turn to do and who ever won was the victor of the entire game. My loyal troopers kill most of the remaining enemies.

Turn 4
After advancing, my troopers killed all that was left of the enemy. My Inquisitor Lord did Heroic Feat Lighting Strike on his evil friend and...He got a five! Heroic Inquisitors win, 14 to 1!
Causalities: G:1 E:13 or 14 (Can't remember)

Sorry about there being no pictures, but I don't have a camera.

pesgores
The Dear Leader

Post by pesgores » Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:10 pm

Okay.
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"

ahp77
Jaw-Jaw

Post by ahp77 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:06 pm

pesgores wrote:Okay.
That's weird, you forgot the ▲.

▲'d!!!