Hey Guys - Ted

A friendly place for friendly people where we all play nice and share.

Moderator: Colette

Forum rules
Play nice with n00bs in the New People threads. Save the abuse, trolling, and pr0n for everywhere else.

Hey Guys - Ted

Postby Ted » Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:02 pm

Hey :D
My name is Ted , Im 14 and I am from Portugal.
I'm a normal kid ( a little bit timid with girls ) , my fave subjects r Maths,Sciences and Physical Education. I love the sea and beach , I love swimming at sea. I'm a metal and rock lover ( almost all subtypes of the genres , I just don't like screaming based musics ) , but I also love Jazz and classic. I also love to write (poetry mostly) and read (almost everything ), do sports (swimming,football, I wanna do rugby and learn Krav Maga ).

My quest in this forum is to start to play Brick Wars.
I'm going to ask my dad to print the rulebook at work , so I can have it at hand.
I have a big box full with random legos and some other smaller ones. I may have about 50 figures maybe ( just guessing, I just know that I have lots of medieval soldiers ) , but I have no idea how to start. Do you have any tips ?

Greetings and thanks for the help , if you want anything ,just ask & I will try to help :D

Ted :troll:

Ps- Sorry for the criminally bad use of the english language :oops:
TROLOLO
Ted
Battlefield General

Re: Hey Guys - Ted

Postby Silverdream » Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:16 pm

Your use of the English language isn't too bad. As for living in Portugal, BFenix lives there. The only problem is BFenix may or may not be too old for you.

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby IVhorseman » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:19 pm

Pesgores too, but he don't come around here no more. BFenix tried to battle him, but pegsore pussied out.
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby Zupponn » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:27 am

IVhorseman wrote:Pesgores too, but he don't come around here no more. BFenix tried to battle him, but pesgore pesgored out.

Fix'd.
Zupponn
No Lego part truly dies
No Lego part truly dies

Postby Ted » Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:55 am

I guess this is a bad place for beginners..
TROLOLO
Ted
Battlefield General

Postby Zupponn » Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:18 pm

Not at all! Just keep your wits about you and don't be a douche and we grow to like you. :D
Zupponn
No Lego part truly dies
No Lego part truly dies

Postby RunsWithLegos » Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:19 am

Oi! this place is perfectly friendly as long as you don't antagonize or try to troll.
RunsWithLegos
Pooplord

Postby Ted » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:05 pm

Thank to the guys who answered this post :mrgreen:
Im reading the rules at the site (http://brikwars.com/rules/2005/quikwars.htm) but I almost can't read in pcs (confuses my eyes). Do you know if I can get them in pdf ?

Thanks a lot for the help

Greetings
TROLOLO
Ted
Battlefield General

Postby Falk » Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:21 am

Ted wrote:Thank to the guys who answered this post :mrgreen:
Im reading the rules at the site (http://brikwars.com/rules/2005/quikwars.htm) but I almost can't read in pcs (confuses my eyes). Do you know if I can get them in pdf ?

Thanks a lot for the help

Greetings

http://brikwars.com/downloads/BW2005.pdf Most of the rule books are under the downloads tab on brikwars.com
BrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."

Empire of Luchardsko WIP wiki page
Falk
Dimmy

Postby BFenix » Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:34 am

Olá Ted, é sempre raro um tuga ganhar interesse por BrikWars, e mais raro ainda este registar-se no forum e contactar os seus torpes habitantes. Bem-vindo a este mundo maluco de fantástica destruição e reisurreição da tua criança interior.

Mas, aqui para o pessoal do forum não ficar de parte, vamo-nos ficar pelo inglês, ok? Vais ver que se continuares por aqui a tua escrita e vocabulário vão evoluir imenso, acredita. :)

So, it's good to see you started off well, but true judgement is sentenced at The Armory, were you can share with us any crazy constructions you come up with as your first to experience the epicness of Brikwars.

I highly suggest you get a minimal grip of the rules, check out some threads to get familiar with how things run around here and take a look at the wiki, which will hopefully enlighten you in terms of the local fauna and lore.

If you need anything, don't be afraid to ask. Folks around here tend to troll alot, but as long as you follow the brikwarrior path, you'll be ok.
BFenix
Pooplord

Postby Zupponn » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:32 pm

BFenix wrote:a minimal grip of the rules

That's what I have. :D
Zupponn
No Lego part truly dies
No Lego part truly dies

Return to New People Start Here