Samurai Jack

You know, whatever

Moderators: Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny, Blitzen

Samurai Jack

Postby mgb519 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:14 pm

Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2597
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Re: Samurai Jack

Postby Silverdream » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:38 pm

My brother gave me all the seasons on a hardrive. I'm into mid season 3.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
kaka pants
 
Posts: 7931
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: Samurai Jack

Postby Keldoclock » Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:44 pm

Samurai Jack is a pretty great and timeless show. It's a shame the VA who did Aku died before they could do anything about the plans for a movie.
Image
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
User avatar
Keldoclock
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2749
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: New York City

Re: Samurai Jack

Postby Tzan » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:03 pm

Funny, you picked my favorite episode, 7.
User avatar
Tzan
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5106
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Re: Samurai Jack

Postby Nitewatchman » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:48 pm

My freaking childhood. Like, seriously, this show started a lifelong obsession with Samurai that HAS NOT STOPPED!

I might buy my first real sword this year.
Silverdream wrote:MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami IV

WINNER: Nitewatchman
User avatar
Nitewatchman
Galidor
Galidor
 
Posts: 1075
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: Pants.

Re: Samurai Jack

Postby BFenix » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:13 am

Man... it has got to be one of my favorite cartoons right beside Megas XLR.
Image
Image
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4822
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Re: Samurai Jack

Postby Alex » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:08 pm

Nitewatchman wrote:My freaking childhood. Like, seriously, this show started a lifelong obsession with Samurai that HAS NOT STOPPED!

I might buy my first real sword this year.

Make sure to get one made with high carbon steel. Stainless steel swords are crap and can't hold an edge.
User avatar
Alex
NUMBER OF THE BEAST
NUMBER OF THE BEAST
 
Posts: 666
Joined: Mon May 23, 2011 11:31 am
Location: South Korea

Re: Samurai Jack

Postby Nitewatchman » Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:15 pm

Alex wrote:
Nitewatchman wrote:My freaking childhood. Like, seriously, this show started a lifelong obsession with Samurai that HAS NOT STOPPED!

I might buy my first real sword this year.

Make sure to get one made with high carbon steel. Stainless steel swords are crap and can't hold an edge.


I've done a bit of research. I've determined that I want a Cold Steel Warrior, as they are essentially indestructible.
Silverdream wrote:MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami IV

WINNER: Nitewatchman
User avatar
Nitewatchman
Galidor
Galidor
 
Posts: 1075
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: Pants.

Re: Samurai Jack

Postby Keldoclock » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:32 pm

Nitewatchman wrote:
Alex wrote:
Nitewatchman wrote:My freaking childhood. Like, seriously, this show started a lifelong obsession with Samurai that HAS NOT STOPPED!

I might buy my first real sword this year.

Make sure to get one made with high carbon steel. Stainless steel swords are crap and can't hold an edge.


I've done a bit of research. I've determined that I am an idiot and there is no such thing as a good modern sword, nor are there any swordsmen around to teach me to use it.

:ftfy:
Image
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
User avatar
Keldoclock
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2749
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: New York City

Re: Samurai Jack

Postby Silverdream » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:41 pm

Closest thing is a machete. You can get a good sharp one and learn how people use them in some African countries.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
kaka pants
 
Posts: 7931
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: Samurai Jack

Postby Ben-Jammin » Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:54 am

I like axes.
User avatar
Ben-Jammin
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1833
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:59 pm
Location: Not quite the middle of Appalachia

Re: Samurai Jack

Postby Nitewatchman » Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:36 pm

Keldoclock wrote:
Nitewatchman wrote:
Alex wrote:
Nitewatchman wrote:My freaking childhood. Like, seriously, this show started a lifelong obsession with Samurai that HAS NOT STOPPED!

I might buy my first real sword this year.

Make sure to get one made with high carbon steel. Stainless steel swords are crap and can't hold an edge.


I've done a bit of research. I've determined that I am an idiot and there is no such thing as a good modern sword, nor are there any swordsmen around to teach me to use it.

:troll: I'm 15 and I know everything.

:rtfm: :ftfy:

Cold Steel Warrior

I think I just wrecked your argument. And who needs training when you have an indestructible sharp piece of metal?
Silverdream wrote:MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami IV

WINNER: Nitewatchman
User avatar
Nitewatchman
Galidor
Galidor
 
Posts: 1075
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: Pants.

Re: Samurai Jack

Postby Keldoclock » Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:05 pm

Hey man if you want to swing a beater around and royally fuck up some innocent tatami mats, go right ahead, but don't pretend that it has anything to do with actual swordsmanship, that shit is deader than disco.
Image
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
User avatar
Keldoclock
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2749
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: New York City

Re: Samurai Jack

Postby Silverdream » Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:12 pm

It's still alive in the third world. The Rwandan Genocides weren't done with gas or guns but warehouses of machetes.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
kaka pants
 
Posts: 7931
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: Samurai Jack

Postby mgb519 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:29 pm

Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2597
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Next

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest