Moderators: The Shadowscythe, Butthurt, Killer Karetsu, Moronstudios, Tuefish, IVhorseman, Pwnerade, warman45, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny, Blitzen, Dr. X, Arkbrik, Timedude, Tzan, BFenix, Colette, Apollyon, piltogg, Thesson, BrickSyd, Keldoclock, Ross_Varn, Elmagnifico, Magic Soap, OneEye589, 501stCadians, Maverick, Warhead, Zahru II, Natalya
- balls just have this nasty tendency to wear out over time
- Posts: 3886
- Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
- Location: Hüngäry
I'm pretty sure only my IP is banned. My user account is not, so I can just log in on a different network. However, Natalya did ban me for a totall y awesome reason and I shall honor it. Natalya, if you could confirm that I am banned, that would be nice. Then again, I can just post a screen shot.
- Posts: 548
- Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:38 pm
- Location: In the mountains
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:No, I'm still banned. As of this moment I should not be able to post anything.
No, I meant keeping up the act of that account.
- in need of one still
- Posts: 1418
- Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:35 am
- Location: Waiting for a spontaneous warp to another galaxy.
When I first saw the title of this thread, I was expecting some sort of quote-tunnel equivalent homage to "I'm Spartacus" with Natalya as the subject.
Nevertheless, this was creative, if still quite foolish...
- Posts: 960
- Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:14 pm
- Location: Appalachia
I'm not sure what the gain was in posting this. Pissing off Natalya is never worth it.
- Posts: 814
- Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:05 am
- Location: Animating lego in a dark room someplace in the savage land of Australia
This is the awesomest
I've ever seen. I demand that the troll banner be aded to Semaj Nagirrac's rank.
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:38 pm
You don;t get to make demands of the administrators, new guy.
- Posts: 986
- Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:18 am
- Location: Waiting for my ban to expire
Zahru II wrote:this was sorta cute.
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.
Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.
Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
- Posts: 6844
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
- Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.
Return to Thunderdumb
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests