Death Race 2013

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

Re: Death Race 2013

Postby Silverdream » Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:17 am

Why? Seriously, have some pride in your new country. Her Majesty and our ties to Britain are what influences a lot of our culture and gives Canada her own unique identity. I am proud to live in a country that has one of the oldest Monarchial institutions. Plus my family immigrated to Canada hundreds of years ago because we were loyal to the crown.

Plus remember what happened when we rebelled against our government? The revolts were put down very easily.

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Natalya » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:20 am

Silverdream wrote:Why? Seriously, have some pride in your new country. Her Majesty and our ties to Britain are what influences a lot of our culture and gives Canada her own unique identity. I am proud to live in a country that has one of the oldest Monarchial institutions. Plus my family immigrated to Canada hundreds of years ago because we were loyal to the crown.

Plus remember what happened when we rebelled against our government? The revolts were put down very easily.

IMO the monarchy is one of the things Canadians should care about the least. She lives in England and Canada is its own country now, it doesn't need her. We don't need some kind of armed revolt, it is just weird that she is important. I guess my main beef with her is she looks like an old bag and she is on every single piece of money. They could use some more flattering pictures from when she was younger, if she ever didn't look like a train wreck.

I also have a different family history though. My father's side was British-Canadians who came here in the late 1800's, but they became loyal to Canada not the whole of the British Empire. My mom's parents however came here as refugees from WWII, so with them there is not a deep sense of loyalty to the British side of things, just loyalty to the country that took them in.
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"

Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.

Postby Bragallot » Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:59 pm

She gave medals to the soldiers leading the operation that caused Bloody Sunday. Her greatest achievement, which isn't really even an achievement, is that she was born. She's one of the few persons on my list who I actually hope dies and gets to burn in hell.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
Bragallot
Blockguy

Postby ikensall » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:01 pm

Oh dear, what have I started

@Natalya : Everyone (at-least in England) seems to agree that the queen is well past her youth, but that's okay... it gives elderly people more recognition. :roll:

@Silvadream:
Silverdream wrote: The revolts were put down very easily.

If these are the events I think they are, some British redcoats killed some disgruntled Canadians, then decided to go on a rampage where they murdered everyone they could, stole all their possessions and (I think) burned down the area, so you might want to leave that out when you're dishing out the royalism. :rtfm:

Anyway, I'm going to stop talking about the monarchy now, before this thread (which normally has a certain "watchability") is derailed into a politics debate.
ikensall
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Silverdream » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:07 pm

I'm talking about two incidents, one in upper Canada and one in lower Canada where the redcoats put down two badly organized rebellions and sent the prisoners to Penal Australia.

Also neither Brag nor Natalya really understands the purpose of a figurehead. They must always represent their countries accurately. For example Emperor Hirohito wore a fedora after Japan was conquered by the USA to signify the friendship between both countries.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Bragallot » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:22 pm

Disapproving of something she did and stating a fact has nothing to do with me understanding the use of a royal family or not. I will say, however, that people like Silva who are all like 'ohh I like my queen, I'm proud of her' are self-delusional. She doesn't care about you. At all. She's a leech and all that you're for is providing her with money to fund her lifestyle. That's why I didn't care when we were at the Royal Palace with my school when she drove outside and I 'missed it'. Just remember, she doesn't care about you, or knows you exist, or wastes even a single thought on the people of Canada, and if a bunch of guys with machine rifles came and massacred you, she would probably reward them.
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
Bragallot
Blockguy

Postby Silverdream » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:32 pm

How do I give her money? I don't even pay taxes. Yes, the royal family has screwed Canada over a few times (like with Butcher Haig), but our ties to Britain were part of what stopped the USA from enacting War Plan Red, and much of our early greatness can be attributed to the British Empire. I am not self-delusional and would like you to stop relying on ad-hominem attacks to get your weak points across.

Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Bragallot » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:10 pm

Points? Where do my opinions on the bitch that is the queen conflict with yours that you should somehow have respect for the figurehead of an archaic institution that has had no effect on your life whatsoever because of historical pseudo-facts that hail from a time where she wasn't even alive? I am a little bit confused by people like you who think they actually owe her something, and are oblivious to what a bitch she is, but I don't really care, if you want to be self-delusional and put faith in false idols, just go right ahead. Basically the equivalent of what you're saying is that I should somehow pay my respects and adhere to the current King of France because the French helped us out when we were fighting for independence in some kind of subservient, 'hey look I know something about history and can select a few facts to base my attitude on' way. I don't do that. If there's anything history teaches us, it's that the royal family would be interested in land as long as they could see it as a big fat cow waiting to be milked, yes, even their own 'beloved' England during the time of the Norman kings, and have always been willing to close their eyes to the occasional genocide. I've typed an unusually large amount of words on the leech already however, so let me express myself this way: if queen bitch was put in a rocket and fired towards the sun at a 45 degree angle with enough fuel to actually get there, along with all of her royalty watchers, I couldn't care less. Unless of course she made it there before the year was out and get me some points.
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
Bragallot
Blockguy

Postby Natalya » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:31 pm

Yeah man she is just a decaying relic from pre-history. That's why I don't give a shit about Will and Kate either. The only royal I like, aside from me of course, is Prince Henry because one time he did weed and they called him Harry Pothead which reminds me of a player model I made for CS:S a few years ago.

And somehow I'm related to the Windsor house by the way, but that's not what makes me royal.
I'm royalty because I said so.
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"

Natalya

Postby Bragallot » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:58 pm

I wish I could say what it comes down to in as few words as you do, Nata. Basically I'm just sitting here enjoying the prospect of profiting from her impending death, even if only slightly.
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
Bragallot
Blockguy

Postby Silverdream » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:29 pm

I was trolling you guys, but then I saw this:

Natalya wrote:Yeah man she is just a decaying relic from pre-history. That's why I don't give a shit about Will and Kate either. The only royal I like, aside from me of course, is Prince Henry because one time he did weed and they called him Harry Pothead which reminds me of a player model I made for CS:S a few years ago.

I have no idea what to do from now on like Bonn-o-Tron. I mean everyone has their faults but this is just toxic.

Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Keldoclock » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:19 pm

Silverdream wrote:
I have no idea what to do from now on like Bonn-o-Tron. I mean everyone has their faults but this is just toxic.

Mail all of your shoes, electronics, jewelery, and other valuables to 6618 20th Ave, Brooklyn, NY, 11214 for their Hold Mail service, and be sure to specify a time and date when it can be picked up by anyone.

Afterwards, you can explore the wonderful world of suicide! The options are endless, and they are all open to you! Bridges, nooses, helium tanks, firearms, and knives alike, they are all eagerly awaiting to embrace you with their cold, clammy fingers.
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
Keldoclock
Pooplord

Postby Silverdream » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:17 pm

Yep. Suicide is the only humane option at this point.

Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Kalvinator » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:49 pm

What have I done....
Kalvinator
in need of one still

Postby ikensall » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:26 am

Kalvinator wrote:What have I done....

I'd like to echo this point.
ikensall