Anti-Pwny Alliance

You know, whatever

Moderators: Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny, Blitzen

Re: Anti-Pwny Alliance

Postby Chinook » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:26 pm

The Shadovians are willing to join this initiative for a small share of the PT and GT sights. Our Hardsuits are gaining dust and the men are becoming "sane".

Legionnaires and Blackwatch agents will be at the ready.
Spoiler: show
ImageImage

ImageImage

Victoria et scientia, Ex gladio pax

Shadovia, Ferrum Rex
Chinook
Officer

Location: USA America, California, Rancho Cucamonga, Kleron V, on the throne, jammin' to dubstep

Postby piltogg » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:19 pm

Akkadia is willing to join this alliance on the condition that we only attack the pegassi.
piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Zupponn » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:36 pm

Chinook wrote:The Shadovians are willing to join this initiative for a small share of the PT and GT sights. Our Hardsuits are gaining dust and the men are becoming "sane".

How about a trade agreement? The ZMC would ship you some GT in exchange for an alliance. Of course, we expect this alliance to last past the APA though.
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Postby Chinook » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:42 pm

Zupponn wrote:
Chinook wrote:The Shadovians are willing to join this initiative for a small share of the PT and GT sights. Our Hardsuits are gaining dust and the men are becoming "sane".

How about a trade agreement? The ZMC would ship you some GT in exchange for an alliance. Of course, we expect this alliance to last past the APA though.
The ZMC is welcome in Shadovian space any time. We accept the alliance and propose a combination of our man power for this and future crusades.
ImageImage

ImageImage

Shadovia, Ferrum Rex
Chinook
Officer

Location: USA America, California, Rancho Cucamonga, Kleron V, on the throne, jammin' to dubstep

Postby Zupponn » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:28 pm

Chinook wrote:
Zupponn wrote:

The ZMC is welcome in Shadovian space any time. We accept the alliance and propose a combination of our man power for this and future crusades.

Good to do business with you.
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Postby Colette » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:37 pm

piltogg wrote:Akkadia is willing to join this alliance on the condition that we only attack the pegassi.

Rejected because we want full extermination. One can't cure a disease by killing half the viruses.
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna

Postby Robot Monkey » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:00 pm

However, you can vaccinate against a disease by eliminating half. We destroy the pegasi pwnies, and use our experience from eliminating them to finish off the rest of the species. I say Akkadia can join, for the time being.
Robot Monkey
Pooplord

Postby Colette » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:50 pm

Robot Monkey wrote:However, you can vaccinate against a disease by eliminating half. We destroy the pegasi pwnies, and use our experience from eliminating them to finish off the rest of the species. I say Akkadia can join, for the time being.

I respectfully disagree. The tactics Trattoria plans on using cannot make a distinction between pegasi and other pwnies. To respect Akkadia's wishes would require search and destroy, daintily checking to see if a pwnie is innocent or pegasus- in other words, impracticable and pointless. No doubt Akkadia is trying to dilute our anti-pwny efforts to buy more time for the other pwnies to gather forces and stage retaliatory attacks against us. If we are to win this war we must indiscriminately drop the hammer on the entire pwny race, not merely a specified few and taking care not to injure the rest.

Also, Akkadia would know that we are planning to backstab them anyway and so their joining at this point would only attract more suspicion. The best we can hope for is a temporary armistice of their non-interference in our crusade.
Colette

Postby Semaj Nagirrac » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:23 pm

And while you ladies have been busy arguing over who's the prettiest, the Pwny's have been gathering their strength. The Menggu Republic agrees that the Akkadians should be allowed into our joint venture. If you believe they will stab you in the back, then keep a close eye on them. Either way, we need to take action now instead of argue among ourselves.

Alavar Cortuth
Menggu Republic
SIR_WHO wrote:Making Semaj angry is like inviting several bears to come and chill in your house, while you have steaks tied to yourself.
Semaj Nagirrac
Dimmy

Postby PandoraNuker » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:48 pm

Hey guys! If you let me in then I promise to be useful and destroy the pwnies! I just want to be accepted into the brikverse again.
My Military: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4716&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

A new religion has come to town: Spherism!
TROLOLO
PandoraNuker
Hero

Location: On a really small, bicycle-sized chunk of Pandora after I nuked it to bits

Postby Colette » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:52 pm

Semaj Nagirrac wrote:And while you ladies have been busy arguing over who's the prettiest, the Pwny's have been gathering their strength. The Menggu Republic agrees that the Akkadians should be allowed into our joint venture. If you believe they will stab you in the back, then keep a close eye on them. Either way, we need to take action now instead of argue among ourselves.

Alavar Cortuth
Menggu Republic

Exactly- Trattoria plans on delivering the first blow unto the pwnies in the coming war this coming weekend. We cannot restrict ourselves to pegasi as the Akkadians- our battle plans will result in the indiscriminate mass-murder of pwnies of all kinds. This coming operation will hopefully be so destructive as to result in the demoralization of the pwnies.

If the Akkadians were willing to compromise and allow for the genocide of all-pwny-kind then we would allow them in our alliance. But to allow pwnies of any kind to live for any reason is illegal under this alliance.
Colette

Postby piltogg » Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:26 pm

Prey-exclussion is a requisite for Akkadian compliance. The other penis types are still needed for our.. experiments. Naturally, we don't really mind if you kill all of the penises indiscriminately if we are allowed to keep a few specific samples of the general penis population around for experimentation purposes in a sterile, secure environment aboard the Juggernaught.

The specific pwnies we had in mind are likely to be considered some of the leaders of the pwnies (thus the strongest specimens), so their exclusion from the front-lines will certainly allow for much easier conquest of ekvestria as well.
piltogg
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Colette » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:03 am

piltogg wrote:Prey-exclussion is a requisite for Akkadian compliance. The other penis types are still needed for our.. experiments. Naturally, we don't really mind if you kill all of the penises indiscriminately if we are allowed to keep a few specific samples of the general penis population around for experimentation purposes in a sterile, secure environment aboard the Juggernaught.

The specific pwnies we had in mind are likely to be considered some of the leaders of the pwnies (thus the strongest specimens), so their exclusion from the front-lines will certainly allow for much easier conquest of ekvestria as well.

Colette

Postby Chinook » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:16 pm

Uh, Colette, it appears i'm not in the OP. Am I rejected?
ImageImage

ImageImage

Shadovia, Ferrum Rex
Chinook
Officer

Postby Falk » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:35 pm

Chinook wrote:Uh, Colette, it appears i'm not in the OP. Am I rejected?

Same.
BrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."

Empire of Luchardsko WIP wiki page
Falk
Jaw-Jaw

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion