ULTIMATE BRIKWARS

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

Re: ULTIMATE BRIKWARS

Postby Kalvinator » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:46 pm

I would love to start expanding my mythos and characters and such, but I think I have the same problem as many people, no time. It takes quite a while to take the pics and then upload them and then put them into the forum. Its fun, though, but time is a big factor... at least for me.
Kalvinator
in need of one still

Postby Natalya » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:52 am

Yeah it is a labour of love for sure.
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"

Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.

Postby Quantumsurfer » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:48 am

Kalvinator wrote:I would love to start expanding my mythos and characters and such, but I think I have the same problem as many people, no time. It takes quite a while to take the pics and then upload them and then put them into the forum. Its fun, though, but time is a big factor... at least for me.

Could you do it in small chunks? I don't think anyone would mind you slow uploading a picture or two at a time if your stuff is really neat. Also, some of us like to read...you could throw down some descriptions or snippets of lore in your spare time.
Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Colette.

Postby Whiteagle » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:53 pm

Bragallot wrote:Yeah, I really already had that as an explanation for the numerous Von B's trolling about before Karl 'died' though, I just thought then was an appropriate time to reveal it to stop Warhead's gloating 8)

What I described is generally my manner of fudging (or not fudging) deaths. If a hero is simply not worth it (Vinambre was such a failure) I automatically don't feel like 'reviving' him.

This is why I love having a Droid Army, I can just put a new hat on an Astromek and say he's a new guy!
Whiteagle
Playmobil

Previous

Return to General Discussion