Brikwar anthology movie

You know, whatever

Moderators: Almighty Benny, Blitzen, Silent-sigfig

Re: Brikwar anthology movie

Postby IVhorseman » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:07 pm

I'd still rather see a minute-long Brikwars Tutorial (description of a minifig, their stats, and their options for a turn or two) than any of this. I forgot where we put that thread...
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby heavyfishcannon » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:21 am

I took a class or 2, I could help write a script. Also, what about Medivo? I'd hate to see fantasy go by the wayside.
I personally think this might end up like the movie Heavy Metal, with a bunch of vignettes and short stories united by one recurring thing (hopefully not story time with the ball of evil, though.)
"there are no bystanders in the battle for survival. anyone who will not fight by your side is an enemy you must crush"
heavyfishcannon
Cannon Fodder

Postby samuelzz10 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:11 pm

The intro fight could be medieval, and the overarching theme is the immortal war. I was hoping with some approval it could be the finale of the war, and end they story.
Spoiler: show
my old sig

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Postby Silverdream » Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:32 pm

I think it should end with Tuefish's and Scythe's Endgame stories.

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Quantumsurfer » Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:14 pm

IVhorseman wrote:I'd still rather see a minute-long Brikwars Tutorial (description of a minifig, their stats, and their options for a turn or two) than any of this.

I think I agree with this. Any of the main storylines are just too epic to capture in a short brick film. They'd feel lacking, I think. Short bursts of less specific but still themed stuff, like the suggestion about metal warriors fighting demons would still be neat because, mostly, like any good rock album cover, its more of a visually evocative thing. Make sure to include lots of lightning, blood, war guitars, and giant amplifiers and you're golden.

But a BW tutorial would be a great thing to point to for new players. Our...culture can be a bit inaccessible.
Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Colette.

Previous

Return to General Discussion