Weirdest nightmares

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

Weirdest nightmares

Postby Bragallot » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:06 pm

(that you can remember)

Share them, if you want. Might be some Brikwarsy ideas in there, if they are as random as mine (or more random, I wouldn't be surprised).

I'll just say that my nightmares have become much less scary then they used to - as a kid I always died several times a night, now I always dream I'm fighting back (and succeeding). It's a kind of a reaction that made nightmares go away for a long time, but then they started coming back and I usually dream about zombies. It's always zombies. Usually, I'm not too bothered by them unless they get really messed up. Most of all, my nightmares are just really random and weird.

A while ago, I dreamt I was at some kind of luxurious waterpark (with my family, I think), and some maffioso were threatening us to either give away our 'spot' (whatever 'our spot' was, a personal jacuzzi-like thing carved into the wall, I believe) or squeeze some money out of us. Of course, I told them to go fuck themselves, which resulted in a couple of fights and the realization that we had better watch the fuck out, 'cos we'd made trouble with the maffia.

It's a while ago, so I don't remember everything, but there were zombies in the middle part somewhere. Zombies and gunfights in open areas. In my dreams, the zombies usually go down pretty easily.

In the next sequence of the dream, we were in a house on the bottom floor (to flee from the zombies, I presume). The house had a large window, and large ghosts were constantly bumping into them, trying to break the glass. In my dreams, I'm an aggressive fuck, so I ran up to the window and started flipping them off.

Of course, there was still some maffioso guy coming to kill us. During dinner, we (or I) suddenly had the realization the killer was among us, and his sign was that of an arrow. There were a lot of upper class people I don't know, so it could've been anyone, but I appeared to be trying to find out anyway. Some old guy I don't know suggested 'maybe the clue is in the visual aspect, rather than a symbolic one' (thanks Sherlock). And here comes the weirdest part: I was looking at a picture of all the possible killers (rather than just look at them directly), which I then flipped, and I suddenly realized that one guy's head, when you looked at it from that angle, looked like it was shaped like an arrow. Makes no sense, I know, but the killer hath been revealed.

It's weird, but he looked kind of like a slightly younger, taller and far more muscular version of Leopold II.

Doing what killers do, he immediately started stabbing a random someone at the end of the room, and this is the one point in the dream where I remember freaking out and being kind of 'frozen' like it sometimes happens in dreams, and telling people to 'stop him'. Of course, no one did anything. Then, the guy threw a knife at me. Somehow, it didn't reach me, and I threw it right back, hitting him in the back (something I could never do in real life) and taking him out.

Strangely enough, next thing I know he was still stabbing someone in a room right next to the dining room, like the knife throw hadn't happened at all. I rushed into the room and saw him viciously stab someone several times, but luckily for some random reason I had a shotgun. I shot him in the back, he turned around, and then he took two or three more shots to the face before going down. While I've fired a couple of guns before, I'm pretty sure I handled the shotgun better in my dream than I would've done in real life, too. I woke up there, wondering what the fuck is wrong with my mind.
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
Bragallot
Forum Authority on Bragging Rights

Re: Weirdest nightmares

Postby IVhorseman » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:10 pm

http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=9944

One time, I had a dream that I was fighting terrorists on the Titanic while it was sinking. I shot a bunch of them with an AK-47, but as the sun rose, more of them came over the horizon in helicopters. Then somebody tackled me and I fell into the water with him, where we had a totally sweet underwater knife fight. I swam out, found an RPG somewhere and took out a few helicopters before I woke up.

In the hospital, I had some weird, convoluted zombie dream. I forget most of it, but the end was super chilling (If you check out that thread, I replied with what is easily my freakiest painkiller-induced dream ever). I woke from the dream to yet another dream, where I was back in my hospital bed, except everything looked abandoned, 21 Days Later style. And I could hear the zombies in the hallway. Then pounding on the door. Then busting the fuck up in there and devouring me legs-first. Now the worst part is that when I actually DID wake up at this point, my legs actually WERE in pain since they'd been broken, and for a full quarter second I thought that it was real. Then I realized that it was just silly.
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby IVhorseman » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:13 pm

IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby pkbrennan » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:44 pm

I once had a dream that I was doing the nasty with an actual, honest-to-God, Demon Chick Succubus.

It was both a nightmare and one of those dreams...
The World of Pekab & the Anarcho-Syndicalist Adventurers Guild <== new site

"Everything needs more Dakka, including the Dakka..."
pkbrennan
Cannon Fodder

Postby Magic Soap » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:51 pm

OK...
6. I was in a sort of film noir setting. I drove around in a lowrider picking up prostitutes, and just murdering them like five minutes later. Except after the dream I realised I was in fact Johnny Depp as Duke. Anyway, I was just casually cruising down this red light district - urban squalor wherever you look - and after murdering about 20 (I think this was a montage but that could just be due to the viscous fluid nature of dreams) I headed to the airport. There was a heavy police presence but none of the MP could touch me. I kept dodging them and then this Asian guy just walked up and shot me with a revolver. :mystery:
7. I had a dream recently where I was a fuckin Viking pirate during the 18th Century. All I know was that I had a viking longship made of metal and blades that I rammed into a British warship, and took out the cannon crew before fighting the soldiers on board with an axe and fists :666:
8. The oldest dream I can remember is having dinner at about 5 years old in my old home, when the back door doorbell rang. I went and opened the door and there was a plague doctor with that beaked mask, and with him a warthog on a leash. Weird, huh?
9. A pretty strange dream that I had a few years ago: background is a gold pyramid, but there are metal tubes everywhere, sections of rollercoaster/mine tracks, rusted sheet metal buildings everywhere. There are zombies everywhere, with gas masks and medical tubing. They all have business suits on, and they are all below average height. They are approaching the 'camera', and then there is a cackling voice; imagine the TF2 announcer. She says that her plan is complete, and then - I shit you not - foam starts falling out of the sky onto this pyramid, and this woman is laughing about it as if it means something evil has happened. Finally, she says that "eight times eight is not 68!" and then I woke up, shouting that I was blind.

I have no idea what these mean but the Viking one was pretty epic.
Magic Soap
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby heavyfishcannon » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:09 pm

I too have had a zombie dream. I'd been to a school field trip to bumfuck forest, Rhode island, and it was hell since I'd gotten off the bus. It was the penultimate night, and I got a few rare hours worth of sleep. (I think one of the chaperons had remembered to administer the Ritalin.) It was that night I had the zombie dream.

I was in a mall. This must've been a hell of a mall before the zombies, because it was huge! I wake up (in the dream) To hear zombies coming after me. I take up a shotgun, and run to meet the zombies. I remember that, on my way to meet the zombies, I passed a dinosaur petting zoo. No context, no reason, just a petting zoo, in the middle of a mall, full of raptors. I didn't stop at the dinosaur petting zoo, and I met the zombies at the reception area. For whatever reason, the Zombies resembled people I knew. But, my dream self didn't recognize them (or didn't care) Because the majority of the dream was killing the zombies. After that, I retired to a room with an enormous computer screen, where a strange brunette woman, whom I did not recognize, chastised me for killing the zombies. She then said that she was letting the dinosaurs out of the petting zoo. The screen goes dark, the lights go red, and the dream suddenly ends.

First dream I ever had with a painful sequel hook.
"there are no bystanders in the battle for survival. anyone who will not fight by your side is an enemy you must crush"
heavyfishcannon
Cannon Fodder

Postby Bragallot » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:11 pm

Magic Soap wrote:I kept dodging them and then this Asian guy just walked up and shot me with a revolver. :mystery:

lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
Bragallot

Postby samuelzz10 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:58 pm

I once had a dream that if you sat on a toilet too long, you would die. That's the dream.
Spoiler: show
my old sig

WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Postby Bragallot » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:03 pm

Well, that's actually true.
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
Bragallot

Postby samuelzz10 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:16 pm

Bragallot wrote:Well, that's actually true.

Someone could bring you food and water, and in the dream it was about 30 seconds
my old sig

samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Postby The Shadowscythe » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:17 pm

IVhorseman wrote:Dammit wrong thread! This one is it:

http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8858

I love the fact the first thing horseman remembered was my dream.

I've had others since, but that one still stands out as taking the fucking biscuit - one of my other dreamed ended up being turned into a tabletop setting on 4chan.

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.

Postby Keldoclock » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:24 pm

Ah fuck it is weird reading these entries and not remembering most of them
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
Keldoclock
Pooplord

Postby Silverdream » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:35 pm

samuelzz10 wrote:

Someone could bring you food and water, and in the dream it was about 30 seconds

Blood flow man, you'd become alot weaker because of the lack of excercise and depending on the amount of food, fatter. Your immune system would get worse on account of the lack of sun. Eventually you'd end up either weak, emaciated and sickly or weak, fat and sickly.

Anyways I used to have sleep paralysis quite a bit, which is not very fun at all.

mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby samuelzz10 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:10 pm

Silverdream wrote:
samuelzz10 wrote:

Blood flow man, you'd become alot weaker because of the lack of excercise and depending on the amount of food, fatter. Your immune system would get worse on account of the lack of sun. Eventually you'd end up either weak, emaciated and sickly or weak, fat and sickly.

Anyways I used to have sleep paralysis quite a bit, which is not very fun at all.
True. But in dreams, reality isn't prominent. It's a dumb dream anyways. But on sleep paralysis, I pray to god I never get that shit.
my old sig

samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Postby Quantumsurfer » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:45 pm

Last night I dreamed I was in a music class being held in a movie auditorium. BrikWars forum members were students. Our assignment was to go out into the world and find inspiration to write a love song for our significant others. You guys wrote beautiful lyrics. I'm still shaking.
Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Colette.

Next

Return to General Discussion