The wide crazy world of art and also stuff
Moderators: Hoboman, Arkbrik
I'm trying to make a video game. I have help, except they haven't done anything yet, so for now I'm basically on my own. Anyway, my current project is to create a 3D player model so that I can rig a skeleton to it and then begin animating it. I can't really do much else until I have a working player model, otherwise there would be no ability to actually play the game. Some of you might have seen the work I was doing in the BrikWars Chat a few days ago, well I had to scrap that and start over. What I have now is much better IMO, but still needs a lot more work. Here's the new face:
I haven't got the ears done yet and I need to do more work on the eyes and eyebrows. Current hair is just a placeholder. The body this head will be attached to is here:
This is an older screen, now the upper body is done and the upper legs are done too.
"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"
Overwatch died. Post this in your profile if you miss Overwatch.
- Never Ending Identity Crisis
- Posts: 6243
- Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
- Location: Southern Ontario
My first suggestion is to make the eyes smaller. They also seem to droop down a little too much on the outside. I know you said they needed work, but I just thought I'd point out some specific things.
Tzan wrote: Quantumsurfer wrote:
I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.
I agree with Warhead.
- You can nail me with your wood. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- Posts: 3393
- Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
- Location: America's conjoined twin.
Make the main character a trans-Pansexual.
- Maximus, I'm Dying
- Posts: 8540
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
- Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga
On the face and dress it looks like you modeled one side then mirror copied to the other side, which is fine.
But it looks like you have a hard edge between the two sides.
You need to make that smooth over.
I don't know what modeler you use.
It might involve just selecting everything and setting to the same smoothing group.
- Mike doesn't see anything in the Marblecake Forum
- Posts: 5927
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
- Location: Boston
I was staring into those eyes for a while, then shifted my focus and began to feel like I was falling through time and space.
- Clown-Face Bologna
- Posts: 2217
- Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:19 pm
- Location: 1 Nautical Mile from Imhotep and Lord Scotland
Make the boobs bigger. That will definitely make the game more popular.
- if you give us money we will give you product
- Posts: 6832
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
- Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese
Return to Artwork
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests