Vami_IV wrote: Ex_Bajir wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:He looks the awesome twin brother of an NCR Veteran Ranger from Fallout: New Vegas and Issac Clark from Dead Space. Good job, and great work.
The only Veteran Ranger I see in it is that duster or cloak or whatever. I don't know about the Dead Space things. Anyways, thanks.
Still don't see it.
Anyways, have a spaceship. It forms the backbone of the Legio Mortis's navy. The Phalanx-class destroyer
Even long after the fall of Space-Rome (proper name to be given later), the hundreds of remaining warships of the Legio Mortis still continued to travel through space, typically obliterating anything that attempted to board them and take the valuable Old Tech hidden within.
Anyways, have some half-assed stats.
Ship - Phalanx Class
Class - Destroyer / Primary combatant
Users - The Legio Mortis, Space-Rome (former)
Used - 2570 - Unknown
- 1 light Hellbore
- 8 high-energy railcannon turrets (2 guns per turret)
- 45 70mm point-defense railguns
- 100 laser CWIS systems
- 10 broadside-mounted high-energy laser cannons
- 32 General-purpose missile cells
- 90 light missile tubes
- 4 General-purpose Launch tubes
- 1 Medium-Grade shield projector
- Several meters of high-grade armor plating
- 90 operational crew-members
- 1 Tactical AI
- 12 Gladius-class multirole fighters
- 40 tube-deployed drones
- Several cohorts of Stalkers
- Several armored vehicles
- 24 Lifeboats
- 2 Primary fusion engines
- 4 Secondary fusion engines
- 1 FTL drive
- 16 Docking thrusters
- 2 Primary fusion reactors
- 2 backup fusion reactors
Sorry 'bout the shit quality.