DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM CAMERA!!!!!!

Supplement ideas, house rules, homemade stat cards, homebrew weapon types, and other cool variations

Moderators: warman45, Rev. Sylvanus

Tarren
Dimmy

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM CAMERA!!!!!!

Post by Tarren » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:55 pm

K, I have a problem. In a large box of legos I recently got, it contained a camera, and a shitload of flames.
I want the camera to be able to shoot the shitload of flames out, but of course there are problems:
1. its the SMALL camera, not the VIDEO camera, and
2. the shitload of flames clicked together are 5 in. long.

I
NEEDZ
HALP

point values, limitations, etc.
Silverdream wrote:As you can see the majority of sex workers in BC are not only children, but aboriginal children. It's mostly because we treat them like shit.

Dr. X
Jaw-Jaw

Post by Dr. X » Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:40 am

GRATE.
AYE.
DEA!

Just off the top of meh head:
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

UR: 4
Range: 6"
DMG: 2d6

When using this supercool camera, not only does your enemy get cooked, it automatically photographs the process so you can review it later! What could be better than watching your enemies die horribly in high-resolution full color stop-motion sequences? Only 19.95! Plus 8.95 S&H. Call now!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I think those stats only apply to non-Mexicans.

ace121
Cannon Fodder

Post by ace121 » Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:49 am

I thought you were only kidding... My blacktron elites will simply steal the technology to the flamecamera though, so no need to worry :twisted:

"I am Aceman, bringer of quote"

feuer_faust
Cannon Fodder

Post by feuer_faust » Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:16 am

Nice. You could even make a character skill to go with it.

Photographer +1 point
Parks, mountains, or gonzo war footage, this minifig excels at getting totally awesome shots.

When using a camera of any kind, he gets +1 to his skill roll.

Freelance Photographer +3 points
Parks, mountains, gonzo war footage, or elusive superheros, this minifig excels at getting totally awesome shots (and lots of them). He's also probably a superhero in disguise, and probably has his own story arc.

When using a camera of any kind, he may re-roll the skill roll and may choose to keep either the original or new roll.
It's a secret to everybody.

Almighty Benny
Jaw-Jaw

Post by Almighty Benny » Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:57 pm

I like the fact that in Brikwars, even an action as simple as taking a picture with a camera results in a blazing inferno.
I said "no" to drugs, but they just wouldn't listen...

Thyclaine
Hero

Post by Thyclaine » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:28 pm

And while we're at it...

Y'know how islanders and tribes believe that if you take a picture of them, it takes away their soul?

---

Soul Stealing Camera
Use: 3
Range: 6"

When used succesfully on a tribal or medieval minifig, the minifig loses their soul. When their soul is taken, they lose their sense or morals, and their next turn the minifig ravenously attacks the nearest minifig, friendly or not, doing 1d6 damage. After that one attack, the minifig's soul is returned.
Time travel's been getting me down.

Tarren
Dimmy

Post by Tarren » Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:07 pm

thats awesome :D
Silverdream wrote:As you can see the majority of sex workers in BC are not only children, but aboriginal children. It's mostly because we treat them like shit.

Rayhawk
Overlord

Post by Rayhawk » Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:36 pm

Photo finish: whenever a die is rolled, if the photog is there to take a photo of the event, he can check the photo to see what REALLY happened, forcing a re-roll of the dice. "Man, I thought that bomb was a dud and we all survived, but when we checked the photo evidence, it turned out that a nuclear explosion destroyed the whole city!"

IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Post by IVhorseman » Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:52 pm

Rayhawk wrote:Photo finish: whenever a die is rolled, if the photog is there to take a photo of the event, he can check the photo to see what REALLY happened, forcing a re-roll of the dice. "Man, I thought that bomb was a dud and we all survived, but when we checked the photo evidence, it turned out that a nuclear explosion destroyed the whole city!"
I've really been trying to think of a tactical use for the camera, and i just found it.

Dr. X
Jaw-Jaw

Post by Dr. X » Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:40 am

Rayhawk wrote:Photo finish: whenever a die is rolled, if the photog is there to take a photo of the event, he can check the photo to see what REALLY happened, forcing a re-roll of the dice. "Man, I thought that bomb was a dud and we all survived, but when we checked the photo evidence, it turned out that a nuclear explosion destroyed the whole city!"
HEHEHHAHHAHAHAH!! That made me laugh out loud. So he turns on the camera, looks at it, and then the city suddenly explodes. HEHEH.
I think those stats only apply to non-Mexicans.

Tarren
Dimmy

Post by Tarren » Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:58 am

xD
"I win!"
-checks-
"nope, someone shot you in the head"
"huh?"
*BAM*

Thyclaine
Hero

Post by Thyclaine » Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:36 am

Cutout Camera
Use: 4

When used succesfully, the minifig can take a picture of himself and create a cardbord cutout of himself. He can then stand it up, distract any pursuing minifigs, and make a clean getaway. Can only be used 3 times.
Time travel's been getting me down.

Tarren
Dimmy

Post by Tarren » Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:24 pm

BUMP
VGcats did something that would relate to this:
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=271
lol.

IVhorseman

Post by IVhorseman » Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:30 pm

what does that have anything to do with photographic evidence. that's just back to the future.

Tarren
Dimmy

Post by Tarren » Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:40 pm

Say you roll a stupendous feet and see you have the camera that took the picture of an enemy being born.
"you were born? ha, ya right!"
*instant death*