Kirillyos wrote:More broadly, I'm exploring the idea of portable Field Hazards in general (an idea already hinted at in the fire rules)...
- a super-agent's car that deploys an oil slick and caltrops to deter the relentless pursuit of a paternity suit lawyer
- a coil of barbed wire you stretch across the dorm floor to keep that smelly roommate away from your fridge
- a bear trap set in the path of a rampaging politician
- a Death Submarine with a hull that can be electrified to fry PETA protesters
- a smoke grenade deployed by a trooper to provide cover and sneak away from the dreaded PowerPoint safety briefing.
- a barrel of radioactive waste you pop open at a family reunion just for shiggles
IVhorseman wrote:I don't see why you can't just buy things as field hazards and then just poop em out when you need to. They function almost exactly like weapons with size and all.
BrikWars 2010 Rules wrote:BrikWars ... stands in pretty direct opposition to many fundamental elements of the LEGO® philosophy, such as "Not Teaching Kids How Funny It Is to Set People on Fire."
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests