The Greater Anschluss of Image, GIF, and Youtube Republics

All mods enter, no mods leave.
Attn: Mods and Admins
- Move topics that were locked for being shit to Thunderdumb
- Thunderdumb shall serve as the trash pit for the forum
Also: Trololo

Moderators: The Shadowscythe, Butthurt, Killer Karetsu, Zupponn, Moronstudios, Tuefish, IVhorseman, Pwnerade, warman45, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny, Blitzen, Dr. X, ikensall, Arkbrik, Timedude, Tzan, Maverick, Warhead, Zahru II, Natalya, BFenix, Colette, Apollyon, piltogg, Thesson, BrickSyd, Silverdream, Keldoclock, Ross_Varn, Elmagnifico, Magic Soap, OneEye589, 501stCadians

Re: YOUTUBE MEGATHREAD PART DEUX

Postby Tzan » Fri May 24, 2013 1:02 pm

User avatar
Tzan
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5088
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Ben-Jammin » Mon May 27, 2013 2:40 pm

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
Ben-Jammin
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1828
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:59 pm
Location: Not quite the middle of Appalachia

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Zupponn » Tue May 28, 2013 3:50 pm

:lol: Those just get better and better as you read them.

Also,
Image
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5937
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: YOUTUBE MEGATHREAD PART DEUX

Postby Silverdream » Wed May 29, 2013 4:07 pm

Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
kaka pants
 
Posts: 7900
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: YOUTUBE MEGATHREAD PART DEUX

Postby Tzan » Wed May 29, 2013 7:51 pm

That was a nice video.
User avatar
Tzan
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5088
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Wingnut » Thu May 30, 2013 9:43 pm

Image

I don't even know what is up with this thread.
User avatar
Wingnut
Hero
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:40 pm
Location: I'll let you know when I find out.

Re: YOUTUBE MEGATHREAD PART DEUX

Postby mgb519 » Thu May 30, 2013 11:34 pm

Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2586
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Bragallot » Fri May 31, 2013 5:20 pm

Image
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
User avatar
Bragallot
Forum Authority on Bragging Rights
 
Posts: 5406
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Internship

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby IVhorseman » Fri May 31, 2013 5:42 pm

Image
User avatar
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
 
Posts: 6624
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
Location: The Abyss

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Zupponn » Fri May 31, 2013 6:42 pm

God dammit Obama! :fist:
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5937
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Silverdream » Fri May 31, 2013 11:25 pm

Image
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
kaka pants
 
Posts: 7900
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby mgb519 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:06 am

Image
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2586
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Re: The randomly post stupid images thread!

Postby Bragallot » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:20 pm

Image
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
User avatar
Bragallot
Forum Authority on Bragging Rights
 
Posts: 5406
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Internship

Re: Post random Gifs! WARNING: TOO AWESOME FOR THOSE WITH DI

Postby Silverdream » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:25 am

Image

Frank made a mistake.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
kaka pants
 
Posts: 7900
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.

Re: Post random Gifs! WARNING: TOO AWESOME FOR THOSE WITH DI

Postby Ben-Jammin » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:04 pm

Oh shit:

Image
User avatar
Ben-Jammin
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1828
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:59 pm
Location: Not quite the middle of Appalachia

PreviousNext

Return to Thunderdumb

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest