Moderators: Dr. X, ikensall, fredde

samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Re: The official LOOT topic

Post by samuelzz10 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:06 am

Bragallot wrote:
Silverdream wrote:
Bragallot wrote:I can't help it. I'm tired of Zombies.
Perfect, it's not about zombies, it's about humans. It can be very sad or dark, but it never becomes a melodrama (unlike the TV show). Hope still exists in this world as long as Also unlike the TV show, it has three dimensional characters who aren't total dumbasses.
The Walking Dead is not about zombies. Ok.
The walking dead is shit overrated. the zombie survival guide is a much better book, even if you are sick of the fuckers. In other news, I got humble bundle 8 and when I get my paycheck I'm getting Van Halen II and Paranoid on Cd. (In Best Buy, I found them in a bargin bin for $5 each, sweet)
Spoiler
Show
my old sig
WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:41 pm

samuelzz10 wrote:The walking dead is shit overrated. the zombie survival guide is a much better book, even if you are sick of the fuckers. In other news, I got humble bundle 8 and when I get my paycheck I'm getting Van Halen II and Paranoid on Cd. (In Best Buy, I found them in a bargin bin for $5 each, sweet)

There are so many things wrong here.

6. The Zombie Survival Guide is all about zombies, so Brag won't like it. It is good, but not when considering Brag's needs.

7. The Walking Dead is a fantastic series (but not the TV show). It's hardly overrated and Robert Kirkman (who some of you know from Marvel Zombies) has created a world that's a cross between The Road and Dawn of the Dead. Have you even read the comics?

8. You're not even licking your Dad's dick anymore, it's a full on deepthroat.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Post by samuelzz10 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:47 pm

Silverdream wrote:
samuelzz10 wrote:The walking dead is shit overrated. the zombie survival guide is a much better book, even if you are sick of the fuckers. In other news, I got humble bundle 8 and when I get my paycheck I'm getting Van Halen II and Paranoid on Cd. (In Best Buy, I found them in a bargin bin for $5 each, sweet)

There are so many things wrong here.

6. The Zombie Survival Guide is all about zombies, so Brag won't like it. It is good, but not when considering Brag's needs.

7. The Walking Dead is a fantastic series (but not the TV show). It's hardly overrated and Robert Kirkman (who some of you know from Marvel Zombies) has created a world that's a cross between The Road and Dawn of the Dead. Have you even read the comics?

8. You're not even licking your Dad's dick anymore, it's a full on deepthroat.
6: The book is pretty good, but yeah still true.
7: From what I've heard, it's some jackass governor and a bunch of dumbshits going cross country, and I didn't like marvel zombies. It felt like a stupid cash in alternate universe, unlike ultimate weird penis which was a modernization. I haven't, but I am busy paying off a guitar right now and there are some other things I would rather get (like finish buying ultimate weird penis)
8: My dad actually hates Van Halen. Any rock harder than say Twisted Sister is too much for him.

EDIT: weird penis= s p i d e r m a n, but it's funny enough I wont edit it.
Spoiler
Show
my old sig

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:49 pm

Okay, what you said is completely inaccurate. There is a character called The Governor and I would hardly call him a jackass.
Image lol j/k

samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Post by samuelzz10 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:51 pm

Silverdream wrote:Okay, what you said is completely inaccurate. There is a character called The Governor and I would hardly call him a jackass.
that was a fast reply. I haven't read the books, but from what I've heard from the jack-asses on my school bus he is. either way, I'm not reading it.
Spoiler
Show
my old sig

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:57 pm

I can't really give my opinion on the Governor without spoilers, but you have been warned:
Spoiler
Show
The Governor in my opinion is a surprisingly competent leader. He built a fairly stable community and was able to win over the populace easily. While he is Machiavellian he is a smart one at that. His only drawbacks are his sadism and his cruelty, but I think part of why that is is because he was horribly horribly tortured and in the mood for revenge. Although this is after he snuggled and tortured a woman for days that he got tortured.
Image lol j/k

samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Post by samuelzz10 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:07 pm

Silverdream wrote:I can't really give my opinion on the Governor without spoilers, but you have been warned:
Spoiler
Show
The Governor in my opinion is a surprisingly competent leader. He built a fairly stable community and was able to win over the populace easily. While he is Machiavellian he is a smart one at that. His only drawbacks are his sadism and his cruelty, but I think part of why that is is because he was horribly horribly tortured and in the mood for revenge. Although this is after he snuggled and tortured a woman for days that he got tortured.
I was going to make a joke about sadists, but that would just be beating a dead bitch.
Spoiler
Show
my old sig

Gungnir
Jaw-Jaw

Post by Gungnir » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:47 pm

Got a couple of the new Kryptonian lasers, as well as a few purple pods from the most recent space line.
Also, I helped a friend of a friend move the other day, and got a Spongebob-themed CRT television out of it.
BrikThulhu eats 1d6 minifigs each turn.

IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Post by IVhorseman » Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:56 am

samuelzz10 wrote:
Silverdream wrote:Okay, what you said is completely inaccurate. There is a character called The Governor and I would hardly call him a jackass.
that was a fast reply. I haven't read the books, but from what I've heard from the jack-asses on my school bus he is. either way, I'm not reading it.
So let me get this straight: a jackass refers to somebody else as a jackass and you took that for face value? Of course, this may be a triple inception of a jackass calling a dude a jackass that calls a fictional character a jackass.

lorbaat
Minifig

Post by lorbaat » Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:11 am

Tamron 24-70 2.8 VC

samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Post by samuelzz10 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:54 pm

IVhorseman wrote:
samuelzz10 wrote:
So let me get this straight: a jackass refers to somebody else as a jackass and you took that for face value? Of course, this may be a triple inception of a jackass calling a dude a jackass that calls a fictional character a jackass.
Well, it takes a jackass to know a jackass, but does that make me a jackass? :mystery:
Spoiler
Show
my old sig

stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook

Post by stubby » Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:49 am

JACKASSCEPTION
Natalya wrote:Wtf is going on in this thread?

samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Post by samuelzz10 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:24 pm

Report card loot by samuelzz101
got this for getting B's and A's in school this year.
Spoiler
Show
my old sig

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

Post by Bragallot » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:33 pm

Anyone got any of the new castle sets yet?
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?

Apollyon
Actually a decent human being. As far as I can tell anyway...

Post by Apollyon » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:18 pm

Bragallot wrote:Anyone got any of the new castle sets yet?
Haven't seen them in shops yet.
If you're not into Metal you are not my friend!