Allied Nations General Assembly Discussion Thread

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

Re: Allied Nations General Assembly Discussion Thread

Postby Zupponn » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:37 pm

Well, now that this is over, I guess we can all go back to the Immortal War.
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Postby Bragallot » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:13 pm

Zupponn wrote:
Ross_Varn wrote:Brilliant way to do it, too, good on you, but Ross has seen enough- regardless of impromptu rock concerts. Politics? To decide warfare? In Brikwars? FOUL.

Yeah, but the funny thing is that there has been more action created from the AN-TA war then there ever was created from the Immortal War.

orly?

Warhead wrote:This battle is: Refined awesome compressed into a nugget of uber-epic and forged into a weapon so spectacular that galaxies desolve when it is merely thought of. Brag, I hope the homage part isn't the wait between rounds mate. :D
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
Bragallot
Forum Authority on Bragging Rights

Postby Silent-sigfig » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:50 pm

Trololol I am the Allies Nations. And it will never die
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:

Coolest 1000th post ever :D
Silent-sigfig
Clown-Face Bologna

Postby Colette » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:17 pm

Silent-sigfig wrote:Trololol I am the Allies Nations. And it will never die

Well, we could always gather everybody in Calvaria and have them sign another treaty promising to play nice and stuff and re-establish some AN-like organization (maybe World Assembly next time).

Also, news flash for silent: USA is under attack.
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna

Postby dilanski » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:27 pm

This is a communication going out to anyone who still believes in the AN as a concept. Planet New-York in the United Systems Alliance is the AN's true seat of power, it has been defiled by the Third Alliance over the past near year, This must change, the planet must be returned to United-Systems sovereignty and more importantly the AN must be reinstated. we ask for anyone who can to send their forces to New-York, to fight and liberate the planet from occupation.
ImageImageImage
dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland

Postby Silverdream » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:46 pm

The Britannian League would love to liberate her colony from those damn Jerries. Up the jerries.

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Colette » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:36 pm

“My fellow USA-ers,

I understand that many of you continue to disapprove of the capture of planet New York. However, the USA’s continued prosperity, and convalescence in face of such disaster, are a testament to the resilience of our nation’s people. Planet Chicago has met the challenge of rising as our nation’s leading economic center and stock exchange, and our financial markets have exceeded the expectations of many economic experts in spite of our struggles with the brikverse financial crisis, the loss of New York, as well as a fiscal crisis born from a lack of cooperation in our legislative branch, the same bickering grandstanders who have prevented a renewed attempt to recapture New York.

This will change with the avail of the gracious nation of Praetoria. They have obligingly provided us with a large majority of their fleet in an effort to recapture one of the once-glorious planets of the USA from the clutches of the malicious Third Alliance. Once Congress has approved the funding I will order the nearest carrier group to join them in their magnificent cause.

Moreover, once we and any other willing and able star nations take back New York, this will only signal the genesis of a new era of international relations as we re-establish the Allied Nations. This time, however, there will be no opposition- we hope to obtain the cooperation of Praetoria and other star nations and crush the feeble coterie that is the Third Alliance once and for all, rendering on all of its nations, all of its planets, what they did to our New York.

Join me fellow USA-ers in reasserting our nation’s place as the best country in the brikverse, atop the ruins of those who may say otherwise.

AMERICA FUCK YEAH!!!
Colette

Postby Ben-Jammin » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:24 pm

Colette wrote:Image
“My fellow USA-ers,

I understand that many of you continue to disapprove of the capture of planet New York. However, the USA’s continued prosperity, and convalescence in face of such disaster, are a testament to the resilience of our nation’s people. Planet Chicago has met the challenge of rising as our nation’s leading economic center and stock exchange, and our financial markets have exceeded the expectations of many economic experts in spite of our struggles with the brikverse financial crisis, the loss of New York, as well as a fiscal crisis born from a lack of cooperation in our legislative branch, the same bickering grandstanders who have prevented a renewed attempt to recapture New York.

This will change with the avail of the gracious nation of Praetoria. They have obligingly provided us with a large majority of their fleet in an effort to recapture one of the once-glorious planets of the USA from the clutches of the malicious Third Alliance. Once Congress has approved the funding I will order the nearest carrier group to join them in their magnificent cause.

Moreover, once we and any other willing and able star nations take back New York, this will only signal the genesis of a new era of international relations as we re-establish the Allied Nations. This time, however, there will be no opposition- we hope to obtain the cooperation of Praetoria and other star nations and crush the feeble coterie that is the Third Alliance once and for all, rendering on all of its nations, all of its planets, what they did to our New York.

Join me fellow USA-ers in reasserting our nation’s place as the best country in the brikverse, atop the ruins of those who may say otherwise.

AMERICA FUCK YEAH!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R5A0pg4oN8
Ben-Jammin
My Little Pony

Postby Kalvinator » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:34 pm

Honestly, if there was a vote to change that to the nation anthem, minus the last parts, then it'd be very tempting to vote yes.
Kalvinator
in need of one still

Postby Arkbrik » Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:40 am

Silverdream wrote:The Britannian League would love to liberate her colony from those damn Jerries. Up the jerries.

http://youtu.be/MAv5KUtZsbQ?t=9m42s
Remus: Harry... I'm a werewolf.
Harry: Are you fucking serious?
Remus: Well yes, but I don't see how that applies here.
Arkbrik
Pooplord

Postby dilanski » Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:07 pm

Representing my own empire, I can say we are willing to pledge resources to return the Allied Nations back to its beer laden glory. Presuming the United Systems Alliance is willing to still host the entity on the freshly liberated planet New-York.
ImageImageImage
dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland

Postby Kalvinator » Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:23 pm

dilanski wrote:Presuming the United Systems Alliance is willing to still host the entity on the freshly liberated planet New-York.

I smell a trap...though I can't be sure, I only rolled a 5 on my Sense Motive check.
Kalvinator
in need of one still

Postby Ben-Jammin » Sun Aug 18, 2013 7:13 pm

Kalvinator wrote:
dilanski wrote:Presuming the United Systems Alliance is willing to still host the entity on the freshly liberated planet New-York.

I smell a trap...though I can't be sure, I only rolled a 5 on my Sense Motive check.

:trap:
Ben-Jammin
My Little Pony

Postby Colette » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:21 am

Chancellor Angela: Die bayerischen Menschen haben ein Affront gegen das Vierte Reich durch ihre Angriffe gegen unsere Streitkräfte und ihre Erhebung von unreinen Juden in hohen Regierungspositionen vertreten. Das Vierte Reich möchten, vorübergehend mit dem neu-AN in ihren Bemühungen gegen die Nation von Bayern auszurichten, ohne Verzicht auf seine Verpflichtungen gegenüber Dritten Allianz und mit dem Verständnis, dass diese Allianz wird nach der erfolgreichen Eroberung von Bayern nicht mehr.

Translation: The Space Nazis want to ally with the neu-AN and help conquer Bavaria.
Colette

Postby Silverdream » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:38 am

The Space Nazis are allying themselves with untermensch and a peach lead democracy against a German state?

mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion