Blueprints Turn 4

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Elmagnifico

Re: Blueprints Turn 4

Postby Bragallot » Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:15 pm

Apollyon wrote:Unless there is a good reason for a large explosion


:son:
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles
Zupponn wrote:Everybody needs a sand green codpiece.
User avatar
Bragallot
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5246
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Headbanging with limited head space

Re: Blueprints Turn 4

Postby Colette » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:57 pm

Bragallot wrote:
Apollyon wrote:Unless there is a good reason for a large explosion


:son:

I only have 2 red bushes, so I see where he's coming from.
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2427
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Blueprints Turn 4

Postby Apollyon » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:32 pm

Colette wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
Apollyon wrote:Unless there is a good reason for a large explosion


:son:

I only have 2 red bushes, so I see where he's coming from.


I have three of them. Though i like to put two of them on the Vindicator's main gun nozzles. It can be seen from outside through the window.
If you're not into Metal you are not my friend!
User avatar
Apollyon
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1779
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:14 am
Location: I am in Berlin bitch!

Re: Blueprints Turn 4

Postby Silverdream » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:34 pm

I used to have 2 green bushes and seven fire pieces, but now I have 5 red bushes and about 200 fire pieces.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7299
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: Blueprints Turn 4

Postby Apollyon » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:59 pm

Silverdream wrote:...and about 200 fire pieces.


Do you have 200 OT radar dishes as well?
If you're not into Metal you are not my friend!
User avatar
Apollyon
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1779
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:14 am
Location: I am in Berlin bitch!

Re: Blueprints Turn 4

Postby Silverdream » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:07 pm

Yup. And a few orange and red cones.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7299
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Re: Blueprints Turn 4

Postby Zupponn » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:55 pm

I like red bushes. :warhead:
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
No Lego part truly dies
No Lego part truly dies
 
Posts: 5370
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Previous

Return to Forum Battles

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests