Second Battle of New York

You know, whatever

Moderators: Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny, Blitzen

Re: Second Battle of New York

Postby Colette » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:25 am

stubby wrote:Historically, Colette is not great about playing with other people's toys. You just have to keep a close eye out whenever he "borrows" any of yours.

"Don't scratch the paint job..."
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna

Postby The Shadowscythe » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:29 am

Colette wrote:
stubby wrote:Historically, Colette is not great about playing with other people's toys. You just have to keep a close eye out whenever he "borrows" any of yours.

"Don't scratch the paint job..."

Or retkon fluff. :troll:

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.

Postby Theblackdog » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:10 am

A small frigate warps in over New York, already moving at high speed. Missile ports open on its hull and its massive drive ignites, accelerating towards the Praetorian fleet.

"Captain Fury to all crew. We'll pass through the enemy fleet and destroy as many of 'em as we can. Once our munitions are expended we'll stay in normal space and try to lure some of our pursuit towards the jump point. Our allies are counting on us: don't let them down."
Just one random act of violence can brighten your day. Especially if it involves explosives.

Theblackdog
Pooplord

Postby dilanski » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:53 am

Cromwell: " All capital ships hold the line, Death-stalker wings Gold, Juno & Sword, take positions to intercept Marauding enemy forces, the Ark Imperial will launch fighters to cover you. Under no circumstances should other ships engage until we have visual on the enemy main fleet... Captain Ivy, is the AW field in position?"

Ivy: "Sir the Anti-Wankery field is ready 20 clicks from your location, are we green to light?... Understood sir, AW online in 3...2..."

The vessel, a bastardised modification of a Black-Operations Megalodon uncloaked, it's superstructure showing three exposed half-spheres. They began emitting a strange beige light, then the space around it seemed to bend, distorting light. The effects of this strange ship may soon be known.
ImageImageImage
dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland

Postby Colette » Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:51 am

Beige? Somethig magical is about to go down.

EDIT: Could you upload the USA carrier to the old wiki so we can check it out in all of its full glory?
Colette

Postby Bragallot » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:49 am

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

"What the fuck are we doing here?"

Not even themselves!

"Someone tell me... Why are we here?"

Inquisitor Alonso: "We were supposed to try and warp close to that space station that's terrorizing our planet. Something must have gone terribly wrong with the warp device."

"Wait... Aren't these those infidel Third Alliance and AN pigs? We may use this opportunity to catch the infidels off guard. Now that we're here anyway..."

Inquisitor Alonso: "You're right. Armada, target all of the enemy command ships. All of them. Burn everything down."
Encyclopedia Bragtanica - Fantasy Battles - Scifi Battles - Crimson Crusade
lawmaster wrote:
Bragallot wrote:
lawmaster wrote:Kill the guy I'm in cc with.
He's already dead.
Kill him again.
Bragallot
Forum Authority on Bragging Rights

Postby Colette » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:18 pm

Well, in what may be one of the most anti-climactic and terribly-balanced forum battles ever, the AN has won the second battle of New York.

Note to self and Third Alliance: Never use untested, experimental units as trump cards.
Colette

Postby Colette » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:54 pm

Admiral Aimée: Excellent. Have Briktoid sections A3 to G6 target an Exodus, the Bavarian reinforcements should jump to Lagrange point L4 and make headway for New York...
Bavarian Admiral: We’re screwed. Our trump card has been defeated and now the Neu-AN outnumbers and outguns us. We have no chance but to either surrender or die.
Admiral Aimée: Where is Admiral Lachlan of the RIN? Wouldn’t he deliver the news with you?
Bavarian Admiral: Lachlan set off with a task force and a new giant mecha, but escaped from the system at the last minute along with our warp-ship the Der Vorsprung.
Admiral Aimée: Well, a good admiral always goes down with her ship. Oh well.

And with that, the joint Third Alliance occupation fleet is destroyed.

The Praetorians, Scythians, and USA immediately begin landing troops for the ground assault phase to mop up any TA loyalists still remaining. For now, the planet New York has been retaken and the AN is likely to be re-established in the near future.
Colette

Postby dilanski » Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:26 pm

Colette wrote:Image
Admiral Aimée: Excellent. Have Briktoid sections A3 to G6 target an Exodus, the Bavarian reinforcements should jump to Lagrange point L4 and make headway for New York...
Bavarian Admiral: We’re screwed. Our trump card has been defeated and now the Neu-AN outnumbers and outguns us. We have no chance but to either surrender or die.
Admiral Aimée: Where is Admiral Lachlan of the RIN? Wouldn’t he deliver the news with you?
Bavarian Admiral: Lachlan set off with a task force and a new giant mecha, but escaped from the system at the last minute along with our warp-ship the Der Vorsprung.
Admiral Aimée: Well, a good admiral always goes down with her ship. Oh well.

And with that, the joint Third Alliance occupation fleet is destroyed.

The Praetorians, Scythians, and USA immediately begin landing troops for the ground assault phase to mop up any TA loyalists still remaining. For now, the planet New York has been retaken and the AN is likely to be re-established in the near future.

They... blew the load early.

:csi:
ImageImageImage
dilanski

Postby dilanski » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:43 pm

Briki'd Bitches!

It's a start, currently there's no bandwidth left on most of the pics, so I'll finish this later.
ImageImageImage
dilanski

Postby Whiteagle » Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:24 am

Colette wrote:Image
I AM
THROUGH LICENSE OF MY FATHER ADAM AND MY MASTER BRIKTHULHU, I HAVE COME.
THOUGH YOUR INCONSEQUENTIAL FLEETS AND WEAPONS MAY POUND MY VAST FORM,
MY AT FIELD SHALL RENDER ALL THE WORKS OF YOUR CIVILIZATION USELESS AND FUTILE
AS NEW TRUTH SHALL BE FORGED IN MY WAKE.
I AM THE ANGEL OF THE SKIES.
I AM SAHAQUIEL.
I HAVE COME.

Spoiler: show
The first two pictures are from dilanski, and the boast is inspired by Gregg Landsman of fanfiction fame.

Sahaquiel’s stats for microspace are a little special since he lacks weapons in the traditional sense. He has a 200d6 pool as his AT field, which he can split between a defensive shield, an offensive weapon, and regeneration. The amount split up for each has to be declared at the beginning of each turn

To intercept damage with his field, Sahaquiel has to cancel out the incoming damage with as much AT field dice it takes to cancel the damage. The dice used to cancel the damage are then removed from the die pool that turn (i.e. if 48 damage is incoming, and it takes him 11 dice to cancel that out, then he has to use up those 11 dice to intercept the 48 points and may not use them to intercept other damage or do other things). Damage on Sahaquiel’s AT field only persists for one turn (i.e. by the next turn all dice are restored). If damage does manage to make it through his field and damages his body, he can rolls an amount of dice and restore [the sum of dice rolls] pieces to his body. As an offensive weapon, he can reserve a few dice and convert those directly to damage dice on the target as his field is 100% accurate. He may attempt as many attacks as his pool will allow.

Obviously if the core is destroyed then game over.

Sahaquiel only does two things, fall and DIE...
Pick a real Angel, like Ramiel!

And yes, Gregg is awesome, especially after putting up with me for three threads after this introduction.
Whiteagle
Playmobil

Postby Zahru II » Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:11 pm

Should've gone with Zeruel and his TP arms of doom.

Also I've just read through the recap thread on the storyboard forum, and man you guys did a really sweet job with this one, GG all!
Zahru II
Anime Girl

Postby Whiteagle » Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:15 pm

Zahru II wrote:Should've gone with Zeruel and his TP arms of doom.

...What about Girly!Zeruel?
Whiteagle
Playmobil

Postby Zahru II » Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:59 pm

Not sure what you mean, the dumb rebuild design?
Zahru II
Anime Girl

Postby Whiteagle » Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:11 pm

Zahru II wrote:Not sure what you mean, the dumb rebuild design?

Maybe...

...Maybe not...
Whiteagle
Playmobil

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion