Show off your armies and weaponry and stuff.
Moderators: Zahru II, Natalya, Nervyr
that looks cool.
- Nice Dubs
- Posts: 99
- Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 8:31 pm
- Location: Chinese restaurant.
Red Storm Rising was one of the best reads ever!
If you're not into Metal you are not my friend!
- Actually a decent human being. As far as I can tell anyway...
- Posts: 1516
- Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:14 am
- Location: I am in Berlin bitch!
Hard to see, but looks like a nice use of netting.
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:12 pm
- Location: Valhalla Census Bureau
The red barrel reminds me of a dog's erection.
In other words, nice work!
- Posts: 230
- Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:54 am
Badassery is coming! I'm hoping that whatever Silint-sigfig is cooking up is as awesome as Red Storm Rising.
An army marches on its stomach, and its favorite food is fudge.
- Mega Blok
- Posts: 1265
- Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:18 am
- Location: Kent, WA
Why would an AN peacekeeper be running away from the USSSR?
Because everything's better with math.
- Catastrophe Magnet
- Posts: 1973
- Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
- Location: This Forum
- in need of one still
- Posts: 1092
- Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:35 am
- Location: Waiting for a spontaneous warp to another galaxy.
The tank does not catch my eye that much - perhaps another couple of shots would be in order.
However, the vehicle in the second shot does catch my eye - got any more of that glorious kreation old chap?
-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
Brikchat wrote:<Guest6854>: screw you, theres an elder god out there with a colette body pillow
- Touch my cloud song and I will fuck you up
- Posts: 2006
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:22 am
- Location: Llandysul, Ceredigion, Wales, U.K, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe.
Colette wrote:Why would an AN peacekeeper be running away from the USSSR?
Because he's about to be run over by a truck?
Tzan wrote: Quantumsurfer wrote:
I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.
I agree with Warhead.
- You can nail me with your wood. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- Posts: 2586
- Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
- Location: America's conjoined twin.
Return to The Armoury
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Silent-sigfig and 2 guests