Eye of God Turn 1

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

cleanupcrew
Catastrophe Magnet

Eye of God Turn 1

Post by cleanupcrew » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:11 am

Sahaquiel
Sahaquiel reserves all of his 200d6 AT-field dice for defense.

ZMC
The Finger turns left and advances as far as possible, its objectives still unknown.

Awesome Empire/Commies
The allied fleet direct their turrets to the portal monsters and fire all weapons.

Leaving behind a belt of organic wreckage and soiled body parts. Blood starts to leak out of some of the pulverized corpses.

Brikthulhu’s Minions
The monsters regroup in a wave formation and charge towards the neu-AN fleets.

The mutated manta rays fire their unholy harpoon-missiles at the USA and Scythians. The projectiles, even despite being the fastest objects in the game, will still take a couple turns to reach the fleets.

Suddenly, one of the manta rays decides to motivate the abominations to conduct a collective demoralizing feat, chanting ominously to intimidate the enemy fleets.

Listen here

Quite clearly the feat failed. Every enemy faction on the board instead laughs at the pitiful attempt and gains a +1 bonus. The mutant manta ray is punished for its incompetence by suddenly turning into a very gurlish pink.

Praetorians
Meanwhile the Praetorians decide it’s time to stop messing around and finish their mission and get a beer by dinnertime.

Admiral Kendrick: All capital ships, fire at the Angel!

Despite the Praetorian fleet’s astounding firepower, the Angel’s AT field deflects all damage...barely. Sahaquiel begins to worry somewhat for his safety (thank god I found a DnD dice roller that can mass-roll hundreds of dice).

Well that was rude...it appears I will have to teach you a lesson in manners.

The remaining Praetorian frigates and fighters move up as much as possible in preparation of forming a shield against the incoming monsters- in the meantime they combine fire on one of the centipedes.

To satisfactory results- the great beast is ground into its components as ship-sized pieces of flesh collect in a debris field.

The Crucibles then move back for protection.

Scythians
Admiral Karr looked down upon those vermin crawling out of the portal. The Fleet Admiral had recommended firing down with “every fucking they had”- but Scythian battle technology was not to be underestimated. He would accomplish the same goals with a mere fraction of his fleet (and a mere fraction of the annoying-as-crap dicerolling).

Admiral Karr: Fire all antimatter projectors.

Even though a majority of the antimatter projectors missed, a few found the target, and combined with the other smaller auxiliary turrets spread throughout the Emperor- those few streams of magnetically-guided pure antimatter detonated with the substance of the mutated pink ray and rivaled a small nuklear option in scale and brilliance.

As the explosion subsided, a few superheated glowing remnants of the ray remained, all other parts literally annihilated in the previous destruction.

The rest of the fleet was not content to merely watch and let their flagship outshine them, however.

Though not as impressive of a display as the Emperor’s, for their small firepower the fighters and frigates managed to massacre a decent number of Brikthulic piranhas.

USA
The USA fleet moves up a little and readies its weapons.

Leading to a few destroyers and frigates ripping apart another mutated manta ray. Things are not going too well for the Brikthulhoid abominations.

They do, however, receive their promised reinforcements, including a host of more-effective ranged units.

Overviews

Kill Table wrote:Praetorians: 1

Scythians: 3

USA: 1

Awesome/Commies: 3

ZMC: 0

Brikthulhu’s Minions: 0

Sahaquiel: 0
SEND IN YOUR ORDERS NOW

samuelzz10
n00b
n00b

Re: Eye of God Turn 1

Post by samuelzz10 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:41 pm

This is already turning fucking amazing. Sending orders now.
Spoiler
Show
my old sig
WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum

dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish
Now with added tractor fetish

Post by dilanski » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:14 pm

Angel took no damage? Need. More. Lasers.
Almond Status: ACTIVATED

cleanupcrew
Catastrophe Magnet

Post by cleanupcrew » Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:04 pm

dilanski wrote:Angel took no damage? Need. More. Lasers.
You're right, maybe Sahaquiel was not the best Angel for this assignment.

cleanupcrew
Catastrophe Magnet

Post by cleanupcrew » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:41 pm

Alright, since it's been nearly two days since I posted this turn, and it's been basically a day since Scratch or R4m3n last visted this forum, and one of the orders that I have received demands on going last and hence is being bogged down, I have no choice but to crowdsource control of their factions for turn 2. I will execute the first orders pm'd to me for either of the two factions.

And yes I know I'm being a rotten-spoiled host but I'm trying to expedite the pace of this battle so the FBI has less time to get suspicious.

Scratch
Reihawk

Post by Scratch » Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:25 pm

Damn, could have sworn I sent mine twice, while, here they are again.
The only unflawed system is Lego System.
Zupponn wrote:
Colette wrote:You're free to make your own map from scratch, however.
All you have to do is flatten his head.
Silverdream wrote:TL;DR Be like Scratch.
Captain-Camper wrote:tl;dr I'm just going to assume don't be like voin and be more like scratch.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:28 pm

Well done old bean. You did it much better than I could.

(I also had some family issues, but I'll be on the forums again for the foreseeable future).
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k