Share your tales of battle and mayhem
Moderators: Killer Karetsu, Zupponn, Moronstudios
Although having little to do with D-day the BAttle itself is brillliant, the rickroll was unexspected.
- Posts: 290
- Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:39 pm
- Location: there... inside your mind
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word."
- Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"
- The Dear Leader
- Posts: 2883
- Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:47 am
- Location: Looking for baseplates
Cpt. Zipps wrote:
It's soo cute.
it's is cute!
- Battlefield General
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:28 pm
- Location: top secret
aw no ending looking back through battle reports this one is great
- Posts: 578
- Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:50 pm
- Location: War torn Oregon
This is cool, I really like the setup and your armies. Great job. ^^
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 8:31 pm
- Location: Chinese restaurant.
The shotguns that one hero had, (fig hand + revolver) should be called a Super Short. Love the battle by the way.
Where is ze Brickarms!!!!
- Posts: 54
- Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 5:52 pm
- Location: Cali bro!
Return to Reports From the Field
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests