Cavern Exploration

Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys

Moderators: fredde, Dr. X, ikensall

Re: Cavern Exploration

Postby Zupponn » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:43 am

No Silva, you're always Pedonuker.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product
 
Posts: 6565
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: Cavern Exploration

Postby Kalvinator » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:44 am

Silverdream wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:
Spoiler: show
Image

This Wesley Crusher. On the right.

I propose a contest of forum battles to decide who gets commissioned. Many will enter. Few will win.


Image

Okay, that's the last straw.

It's one thing to be homophobic, it's another to be annoying, it's another to be a total dick to other people and to be a weeaboo, it's also terrible that you're so preachy about your beliefs.

But liking the big bang theory is where I draw the line. You and I are no longer frenemies, we are the new Warhead and Pedonuker, and I have dibs on warhead.


Dude, you posted a fucking RAGE COMIC

You have no right to speak. Because among the scum of the internet, Big Bang is just slightly better then Rage comics, because Big Bang was good at some point in its history.
Image
User avatar
Kalvinator
in need of one still
 
Posts: 1488
Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:35 am
Location: Waiting for a spontaneous warp to another galaxy.

Re: Cavern Exploration

Postby Vami IV » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:53 am

Silverdream wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:
Spoiler: show
Image

This Wesley Crusher. On the right.

I propose a contest of forum battles to decide who gets commissioned. Many will enter. Few will win.


Image

Okay, that's the last straw.

It's one thing to be homophobic, it's another to be annoying, it's another to be a total dick to other people and to be a weeaboo, it's also terrible that you're so preachy about your beliefs.

But liking the big bang theory is where I draw the line. You and I are no longer frenemies, we are the new Warhead and Pedonuker, and I have dibs on warhead.


:wtc:
Last edited by Vami IV on Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Long range missiles and drone strikes? Son, I'm Semaj Nagirrac. 'Nuff said.
User avatar
Vami IV
the king of not respecting other people's stuff
 
Posts: 2801
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Cavern Exploration

Postby Zupponn » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:58 am

Vami_IV wrote:6- I am entitled to like the shows you don't.

7- I am entitled to spew my religion.

8- The only person who cums close to pedonuker is you.

9- The "dick" your looking for would be your dad's.

10- Blah blah blah.  Something about Otakus and Weeaboos.

11- I do not preach on this forum, nor have I ever done so on ANY website. (Penis)

12- If anyone here is preaching, it's you about Canada. (Double Penis)

13- Your idea of "annoying" is any person who is like you used to be.

Fix'd.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product
 
Posts: 6565
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: Cavern Exploration

Postby Vami IV » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:00 am

Why do I even bother to do anything here...
Image
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Long range missiles and drone strikes? Son, I'm Semaj Nagirrac. 'Nuff said.
User avatar
Vami IV
the king of not respecting other people's stuff
 
Posts: 2801
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Cavern Exploration

Postby Silverdream » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:04 am

Kalvinator wrote:Dude, you posted a fucking RAGE COMIC

You have no right to speak. Because among the scum of the internet, Big Bang is just slightly better then Rage comics, because Big Bang was good at some point in its history.


I posted it sarcastically. Look at it again and realize that silverdream would never post something so stupid unless it was a joke.


The following is my response to Vami, but I like Zupponn's better.

Spoiler: show
Vami_IV wrote:1). I am entitled to like whichever shows I so choose

2). I am entitled to my religion.

3). The only person who comes close to the amount of bitching, whining, and crying that pedonuker does is you.

4).The "dick" your looking for would be you and Ham, as well as Colette on certain days.

5). I am an Otaku, not a Weeaboo. You wouldn't know the difference. You wouldn't even try to understand.

6). I do not preach on this forum, nor have I ever done so on ANY website.

7). If anyone here is preaching, it's you about Canada.

8). Your idea of "annoying" is any person under 16 (E.G., me)



You're damn right you're entitled. You're an entitled elitist douchebag. If I wanted a clever comeback, I would have gotten a straw and sucked it out of your father's syphilitic asshole. Don't hide behind your religion and don't use it as an excuse to hate others.

Liking Japan does not make you superior in any way. You've learned a lot about a different culture, but it's funny that you haven't become anymore well cultured or cosmopolitan because of it.

You're such a giant "wanker" that Dilanski actually invented a meta device called the anti-wankery field in order to combat any shitposting you did.

If my idea of annoying is people under 16, then why do I consider myself a friend of colette and my floppy penis?
Image

Bragallot wrote:Just ask Silverdream. He decides what's true and right, and what someone said or meant at some point, even if they didn't. Clearly he is the most suitable person for fixing this mess.


Bluefog wrote:I mean, I could just throw my feces at you and my feelings would be conveyed adequately.
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8423
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga

Re: Cavern Exploration

Postby Vami IV » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:12 am

Silverdream wrote:
Kalvinator wrote:Dude, you posted a fucking RAGE COMIC

You have no right to speak. Because among the scum of the internet, Big Bang is just slightly better then Rage comics, because Big Bang was good at some point in its history.


I posted it sarcastically. Look at it again and realize that silverdream would never post something so stupid unless it was a joke.


The following is my response to Vami, but I like Zupponn's better.

Spoiler: show
Vami_IV wrote:1). I am entitled to like whichever shows I so choose

2). I am entitled to my religion.

3). The only person who comes close to the amount of bitching, whining, and crying that pedonuker does is you.

4).The "dick" your looking for would be you and Ham, as well as Colette on certain days.

5). I am an Otaku, not a Weeaboo. You wouldn't know the difference. You wouldn't even try to understand.

6). I do not preach on this forum, nor have I ever done so on ANY website.

7). If anyone here is preaching, it's you about Canada.

8). Your idea of "annoying" is any person under 16 (E.G., me)



You're damn right you're entitled. You're an entitled elitist douchebag. If I wanted a clever comeback, I would have gotten a straw and sucked it out of your father's syphilitic asshole. Don't hide behind your religion and don't use it as an excuse to hate others.

Liking Japan does not make you superior in any way. You've learned a lot about a different culture, but it's funny that you haven't become anymore well cultured or cosmopolitan because of it.

You're such a giant "wanker" that Dilanski actually invented a meta device called the anti-wankery field in order to combat any shitposting you did.

If my idea of annoying is people under 16, then why do I consider myself a friend of colette and my floppy penis?

I cave.
Image
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Long range missiles and drone strikes? Son, I'm Semaj Nagirrac. 'Nuff said.
User avatar
Vami IV
the king of not respecting other people's stuff
 
Posts: 2801
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Cavern Exploration

Postby Tzan » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:59 am

Zupponn wrote:The thing I like about the diorama the most is the mixture of faded and non-faded white bricks in the walls.


If I ever get to the point of making a building builder in my computer game, I'll have the ability to make the bricks slightly different colors.
If I didnt have that ability the wall would not have a brick look at all, it would just be one giant rectangle of solid color.
User avatar
Tzan
Mike doesn't see anything in the Marblecake Forum
Mike doesn't see anything in the Marblecake Forum
 
Posts: 5631
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Re: Cavern Exploration

Postby Silent-sigfig » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:21 pm

Jesus fucking Christ, why is this topic still active?
BFenix wrote:
Silent-sigfig wrote: :dog:

Coolest 1000th post ever :D
User avatar
Silent-sigfig
can you feel me?
 
Posts: 2639
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:20 pm
Location: Number one in USA

Re: Cavern Exploration

Postby Vami IV » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:31 pm

Tzan wrote:
Zupponn wrote:The thing I like about the diorama the most is the mixture of faded and non-faded white bricks in the walls.


If I ever get to the point of making a building builder in my computer game, I'll have the ability to make the bricks slightly different colors.
If I didnt have that ability the wall would not have a brick look at all, it would just be one giant rectangle of solid color.

I'd rather enjoy such a program.
Image
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Long range missiles and drone strikes? Son, I'm Semaj Nagirrac. 'Nuff said.
User avatar
Vami IV
the king of not respecting other people's stuff
 
Posts: 2801
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Cavern Exploration

Postby Colette » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:33 pm

Vami_IV wrote:
Tzan wrote:
Zupponn wrote:The thing I like about the diorama the most is the mixture of faded and non-faded white bricks in the walls.


If I ever get to the point of making a building builder in my computer game, I'll have the ability to make the bricks slightly different colors.
If I didnt have that ability the wall would not have a brick look at all, it would just be one giant rectangle of solid color.

I'd rather enjoy such a program.

You can do plenty with LDD.
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
Catastrophe Magnet
 
Posts: 2960
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Cavern Exploration

Postby IVhorseman » Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:05 pm

Well that sure escalated.
User avatar
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
 
Posts: 6683
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
Location: The Abyss

Re: Cavern Exploration

Postby Vami IV » Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:51 am

IVhorseman wrote:Well, that escalated quickly

Fixed that for you.

Anyway, back to the topic before:
I believe it be in Brikwars's best interest if we held a competition to decide who gets to create the sequel. If you are other than Zahru or Bragallot, you must somehow beat them at their own game of ossum.
Image
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Long range missiles and drone strikes? Son, I'm Semaj Nagirrac. 'Nuff said.
User avatar
Vami IV
the king of not respecting other people's stuff
 
Posts: 2801
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Cavern Exploration

Postby Arkbrik » Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:46 am

And the competition is: Make the best sequel.
Remus: Harry... I'm a werewolf.
Harry: Are you fucking serious?
Remus: Well yes, but I don't see how that applies here.
User avatar
Arkbrik
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2551
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:18 am
Location: Sweden

Re: Cavern Exploration

Postby Vami IV » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:21 pm

Arkbrik wrote:And the competition is: Make the best sequel.

Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.
Your entry must be an RPG.
Thou shalt include as much mayhem as possible.
You shall build the biggest, most awesome structure you can build with your available legos, E.G., Castles. Tombs, etc.
Image
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Long range missiles and drone strikes? Son, I'm Semaj Nagirrac. 'Nuff said.
User avatar
Vami IV
the king of not respecting other people's stuff
 
Posts: 2801
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

PreviousNext

Return to Bricks

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests