CAN I GET MIKE TO COME TO WALES?

You know, whatever

Moderators: Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny

Re: CAN I GET MIKE TO COME TO WALES?

Postby Tzan » Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:23 pm

Yes we all like Tom Brady, but should we be taking terrorist advice from a football player?
Tzan
Blockguy

Postby Zupponn » Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:24 pm

I don't like Tom Brady...
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Postby The Shadowscythe » Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:27 am

stubby wrote:Really? I'm flying thousands of miles in your direction and you're not even willing to go a few dozen? I don't think I'm the one who's failing to put in the effort here.

stubby wrote:Anyway back to the matter at hand. Yes! My diabolical plan is to fly over there within a stones throw of you, and have all kinds of awesome times... while you sit in Wales. How is that not sufficiently brutal?

Alright then, I wanna see these damn plane tickets - pics or it didn't happen.

After that - FORUM CHALLENGE - Who can find me the cheapest means of getting my arse over to ireland to see the stubbster on a budget? Within my working hours of his visit (he posts the dates, I post my schedule) and after that, which black market organisations would I be best off using when I kill him and harvest his organs (that last point may or may not be a joke).

No I am not being a lazy fuck, I will be searching as well.

The quest is to get my arse from Lampeter, Wales - to wherever the fuck he is in Ireland - my quest to brikwar with Warhead may have failed - but I will be damned if I don't get blasted on cheap Guinness with the creator of brikwars itself.

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.

Postby Apollyon » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:04 am

The Shadowscythe wrote: - but I will be damned if I don't get blasted on cheap Guinness with the creator of brikwars itself.

There is no "cheap" in Ireland.
If you're not into Metal you are not my friend!
Apollyon
constantly striving to using proper grammar

Postby The Shadowscythe » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:33 am

Apollyon wrote:
The Shadowscythe wrote: - but I will be damned if I don't get blasted on cheap Guinness with the creator of brikwars itself.

There is no "cheap" in Ireland.

Yes it is, it is the land of cheap.

I can pay with potatoes for fuck sake!

The Shadowscythe

Postby IVhorseman » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:26 am

Drive up to Holyhead and take the ferry.
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby Tzan » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:29 am

Use a coracle of course!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coracle
Tzan
Blockguy

Postby Silverdream » Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:40 am

Swim.

mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Zupponn » Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:17 pm

Silverdream wrote:Swim.

:ftw:
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Postby dilanski » Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:20 pm

Y'know, It's all great and good getting Stubby to come down and fight you, but there are plenty of suitably good people to battle that aren't an ocean away.

Hint, Nuclear Explosion, Hint.
ImageImageImage
dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland

Postby The Shadowscythe » Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:57 pm

dilanski wrote:Y'know, It's all great and good getting Stubby to come down and fight you, but there are plenty of suitably good people to battle that aren't an ocean away.

Hint, Nuclear Explosion, Hint.

You gotta be fucking with me here, you live in CREWE? YOU ONLY LIVE IN FUCKING CREWE?! :shock:

I thought you lived on the far fucking side of London, or at least that's what I believed last time around - when I thought it would take nine goddamn fucking hours to get there (and had to write out about three paragraphs to point that out to Silva).

Hour on the bus to Aberwystyth or Camarthen, three hours on the train to brumingham (tops?) and then however long it takes to get wherever you are locally - along with finding a decent hotel (or reversed for yourself).

I have my second child due in about three weeks - but once routines return and my holiday rota begins again in November (yearly booked from start of employment, I'll have been in my job a year by then) then I think we need to get shit sorted (I hope to fuck you are over 18 dude).

Also, Ikensal - how old is he? Think we could organize this shit? I have 80 troops, five Urban suppression mini-tanks, One battlemecha, one Veritech Fighter/Mecha, one SDHT and half a Main Battle tank, and a Quarter of a behemoth.

What do you think we can throw together with this shit? :studgod:

The Shadowscythe

Postby Kalvinator » Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:44 pm

The Shadowscythe wrote:I have my second child due in about three weeks

Congrats man! :guinness:
Kalvinator
in need of one still

Postby dilanski » Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:53 pm

The Shadowscythe wrote:You gotta be fucking with me here, you live in CREWE? YOU ONLY LIVE IN FUCKING CREWE?! :shock:

I thought you lived on the far fucking side of London, or at least that's what I believed last time around - when I thought it would take nine goddamn fucking hours to get there (and had to write out about three paragraphs to point that out to Silva).

Hour on the bus to Aberwystyth or Camarthen, three hours on the train to brumingham (tops?) and then however long it takes to get wherever you are locally - along with finding a decent hotel (or reversed for yourself).

I have my second child due in about three weeks - but once routines return and my holiday rota begins again in November (yearly booked from start of employment, I'll have been in my job a year by then) then I think we need to get shit sorted (I hope to fuck you are over 18 dude).

Also, Ikensal - how old is he? Think we could organize this shit? I have 80 troops, five Urban suppression mini-tanks, One battlemecha, one Veritech Fighter/Mecha, one SDHT and half a Main Battle tank, and a Quarter of a behemoth.

What do you think we can throw together with this shit? :studgod:

:belushi: To the Organisation Forum!
ImageImageImage
dilanski

Postby The Shadowscythe » Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:03 pm

Organisation forum? When you've already posted half the goddamn info up here already? Fuck that noise.

Lampeter to Crewe, 3 hours 22 minutes - I am willing to slap an extra hour onto this for public transport and actually getting the fuck to you (as I doubt brikwhore will want unknown peoples in the house with extremely young kids) and extra time/money/effort to getting to you - I will say an approx date of early/mid 2014 to ensure everything is set in stone (making sure the boss is okay with me doing this, the kids are old enough for me not to place too much load on her, booking holiday and having enough money, making sure neither of us is gonna snuggle the other, where to host the battle, which hotel I will be staying in, ect) and then all we need is for me to pack my Scythian army box (IE - sticking the lid on top and ducktaping it down) and getting the fuck to you.

A few hours spent pissing around with briks, building the battlefield and finding alchomoholic substances - then battle the fuck on like crazy diamonds, both take pics, both post battle reports, maybe time for a second battle (or three) general trolling and other such bollocks?

Sound like a plan to you dude? :studgod:

The Shadowscythe

Postby dilanski » Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm

The Shadowscythe wrote:Organisation forum? When you've already posted half the goddamn info up here already? Fuck that noise.

Lampeter to Crewe, 3 hours 22 minutes - I am willing to slap an extra hour onto this for public transport and actually getting the fuck to you (as I doubt brikwhore will want unknown peoples in the house with extremely young kids) and extra time/money/effort to getting to you - I will say an approx date of early/mid 2014 to ensure everything is set in stone (making sure the boss is okay with me doing this, the kids are old enough for me not to place too much load on her, booking holiday and having enough money, making sure neither of us is gonna snuggle the other, where to host the battle, which hotel I will be staying in, ect) and then all we need is for me to pack my Scythian army box (IE - sticking the lid on top and ducktaping it down) and getting the fuck to you.

A few hours spent pissing around with briks, building the battlefield and finding alchomoholic substances - then battle the fuck on like crazy diamonds, both take pics, both post battle reports, maybe time for a second battle (or three) general trolling and other such bollocks?

Sound like a plan to you dude? :studgod:

A damn good one at that. There's only one complication, I don't own the house, and my parents, as cool a guy as my dad is, probably wouldn't be too happy with 'strangers' in the house. However I'm sure we could figure something out, between gaming stores and community centres.
ImageImageImage
dilanski

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion