Creations, construction techniques, and news from the world of plastic toys
Moderators: Dr. X, ikensall, fredde
So give me ideas that I should try to build in 5 minutes. Please make them reasonable. Not like "Build a main battle tank in 5 minutes".
I will try building the 5 best ideas that are posted
- Posts: 614
- Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:50 pm
- Location: War torn Oregon
- Forum Authority on Bragging Rights
- Posts: 5406
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
- Location: Internship
You are faced with door what do you do
I use my flamethrower
wait what you can't do that
Sure I can see
*door catches fire*
- Posts: 792
- Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:32 am
- Location: Over the rainbow
Something that looks like a harmless object, but is actually a huge gun.
The only unflawed system is Lego System.
Colette wrote:You're free to make your own map from scratch, however.
All you have to do is flatten his head.
- Posts: 799
- Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:23 pm
- Location: The Wine Dark Sea
- Posts: 287
- Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:54 am
A giant freeze ray.
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.
Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.
Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
- kaka pants
- Posts: 7921
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
- Location: Feeding my fuckin' habit.
- If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
- Posts: 6629
- Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
- Location: The Abyss
- in need of one still
- Posts: 1457
- Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:35 am
- Location: Waiting for a spontaneous warp to another galaxy.
- The Brikwars Trickster God.
- Posts: 2794
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:22 am
- Location: Lampeter, Wales
Build a statue of a man pissing an a midget
my old sig
WARNING: Posts in forum may have been edited by forum
- Posts: 1535
- Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:09 pm
- Location: planet express
Cock and balls.
What? Someone was bound to say it.
- Lovable and funny
- Posts: 5946
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
- Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese
- I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
- Posts: 2655
- Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
- Location: This Forum
Return to Bricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: aoffan23, Google [Bot] and 3 guests